We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 194 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

Bumping this up since the Launch-day deluge buried it.

"Life is 10% what you make it, and 90% how you take it." - Irving Berlin
    MirkwoodIsengardLOTRO-Wiki

Well, after over a year of saving up Marks of Triumph I FINALLY got my hands on a Writ of Annuminas. The result:

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000a789d/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [Gammi MIN] [Eldagar LM] [Lindoniel HNT] [Slynt BRG] [Grumpli CHP] [Chubo WRD]
    [Nimeirien CPT] [Faemiriel RK] [Thangwen GRD] [Merrily HNT]

Awesome, and good job! I still think that set is one of the best looking in the entire game. I plan on getting the heavy version for my cappy when the time allows.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000127ad5/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    My buffs bring all the DPS to the yard, and they're like "I wanna crit hard!"

Congrats! Looks great
    O Elvenking! … Merry be the Greenwood while the world is yet young and merry be all your folk!

Quote Originally Posted by Doronlas View Post
    Congrats! Looks great
    Exactly, congrats! The Annuminus set is my favorite. I recently dyed mine white--I can't decide if I like it or not.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]
    Vilya's Ambassador of Happiness, Goodwill, and Fuzzy Kittens' and Somesuch!

Quote Originally Posted by Jilla View Post
    Exactly, congrats! The Annuminus set is my favorite. I recently dyed mine white--I can't decide if I like it or not.
    Ooh, that is very nice!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2121f000000132226/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

This is my RK's outfit. I hate the robes in this game so I went for the pants and shirt combo.

Last edited by jjhackney; Dec 06 2009 at 04:13 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000021a66c/01007/signature.png]Lannan[/charsig]

Here's my new favorite! Makeshift Ranger's Mask + Comfortable Robe. Both dyed black and both obtained from the skimish cosmetic vendor. Oh, and my Smoky Black Malledhrim Steed completes the ensemble.

Wow, that's the most awesome male outfit I've seen in game! The horse makes it look awesome. How'd you get the Malledhrim horse already? You must be really good.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]*[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Cuiva/RK*[/COLOR][COLOR=Green]Tyv/Burg[/COLOR]*[COLOR=Yellow]Lyva/Hun[/COLOR]*[COLOR=DarkOrchid][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000cf3db/01006/signature.png]Cuiva[/charsig][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3]
    [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]**Ai! He is free!**[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/CENTER]

You sure thats not a pony your riding ... Your toon looks too big for that horse

i dont have a pic here avail but im sure theres probably one posted in here somewhere, but my champ loves a full set of Rift armor in red, also a huge fan of the cappy and guard rift armor. have yet to see a set of heavy that looks that good.
    Illiana, Champion of the Dale, Smasher of things.
    Elinadel - Hunter , Bellowyn - Guardian , Anastawen - Sith Lord
    [url]www.sonsofgondor.net[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000e75bd/01008/signature.png]Bellowyn[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by BerensBane View Post
    You sure thats not a pony your riding ... Your toon looks too big for that horse
    That cracked me up. His head is just turned to the camera and the angle is weird. Does he look bigger here?

Quote Originally Posted by snillor View Post
    That cracked me up. His head is just turned to the camera and the angle is weird. Does he look bigger here?
    Yes, but the silly hat still makes your character look disproportionally large for the horse.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone & Landroval

I did replace the gloves finally though, and dyed everything to match.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000002e3ef/01003/signature.png]Chenzhen[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post
    Yes, but the silly hat still makes your character look disproportionally large for the horse.
    The hat's not silly--it's ranger like. (It's cool looking actually)

But it has me questioning the first picture. I mean, how do we know he didn't don that ranger hood/mask and rob some poor hobbit of his ride. Then trade in the stolen pony for the horse in his second picture to hide the evidence? Look at the pony's face in the first picture... it looks like it's calling out "help, I've been pony-napped," to me. Hmmmm... answer that Snillor (if that's your real forum name!)
    Last edited by Jilla; Dec 07 2009 at 02:55 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]
    Vilya's Ambassador of Happiness, Goodwill, and Fuzzy Kittens' and Somesuch!

I plead the fifth!!

*hips*

*runs away from thread and into hiding*

*bump*

This got burried in 3 pages of less-interesting threads
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Here's my cappy in mostly Rift gear with an unusual helm.

"Argle-bargle morble whoosh?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jilla View Post
    The hat's not silly--it's ranger like. (It's cool looking actually)

While I really like the front view of that mask, the big, pointy hood in back makes me laugh every time I see it. Though I suppose it could be used for extra storage space. *smiles*
    Half of being clever is making certain you are not being stupid.

Calabar:65 Hunter – Ullrick:65 Hunter – Farli:65 Minstrel – Raedan:65 Champion – Garrian:65 Captain – Karzack:65 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by YvainBlakhart View Post
    Your texture quality makes my eyes bleed. That is all.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone & Landroval

Yah - it occurred to me after I uploaded it - I'll fix it when I get the chance...
    "Argle-bargle morble whoosh?"

With Mirkwood I was finally able to stop farming for the boots and just turn things in for them, so my Bad-A** ensemble is finally complete:

From the top: Exquisite Radiant Cloak, Lady's Defense Chest and Shoulders (I only like the right shoulder, the left one is too big and golden), High Herald's gloves, Rock-Climber's legs, and Shield-Bearer's boots. I love the way the pale green and blue and gold look with the nice, rich black.

Standard questing ensemble here, Banded Hauberk (which I've been wearing since I got my hands on it, I love that piece), with Boots of the Sun-Lands and the Pease-Picker's Gauntlets (which actually have since been replaced but I don't have a newer shot).
    [size=1][COLOR="Wheat"]Portobella, 65 Guardian[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Green"]Leohten, 65 Captain[/COLOR] | [COLOR="yellow"]Baranbiel, 65 Champion [/COLOR] | [COLOR="Teal"]Amdirendis, 65 Guardian[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Orange"]Lacnian, 65 Captain[/COLOR]
    [i][color=#8DB6CD]Let him depart; his passport shall be made, / And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
    We would not die in that man's company / That fears his fellowship to die with us.[/color][/i][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by YvainBlakhart View Post

Might want to take a screenshot at the character screen so you can switch everything to ultra high. That helm is amazing looking, but your graphics dont do it justice
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Toddlebrand Tinspur in his finest blue Elven Hauberk and quiver. And barefoot of course

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000007cc63/01005/signature.png]Toddlebrand[/charsig]

A lot of great outfits! Here is my main Hobbit Guardian at the moment at level 49:

and...

[url]www.battlelore.net[/url] Also a link to their music videos: [url]http://www.battlelore.net/site/?page_id=22[/url] A great Finnish metal band devoted to Tolkien's works.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000ed182/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 10 of 194 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast