We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220
Results 5,476 to 5,498 of 5498
    Time for camping in the shire heading towards woody end in the Eastfarthing.

• Head: Straw Hat - Skirmish cosmetic barter
    • Chest: Surcoat of the Yield - Farmers Faire barter
    • Back: Bert Bartleby's Backpack - Last barter at the end of Bingo boffin quest chain
    • Hands: Gardening Gloves - Farmers Faire barter
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    chest: Breastplate of the Golden Forest Defender, white dye, barter from the Curator

hands: Breastplate of the Golden Forest Defender, white dye, barter from the Curator

feet: Breastplate of the Golden Forest Defender, white dye, barter from the Curator
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone / Landroval / Anor

A specific cosmetic set that was published when the Northern Kingdoms were out. There are two versions, one more brownish, the other in pastel shades, and they can be bartered - now I must log in to see, which NPC - ouch, removed?

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

the set was originally sold by the Figbert Fig npc at the Bree boar fountain and then moved to the Curator. These Figment of Splendor cosmetic npcs rotate periodically, as Cord stated in this message https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...04#post7944204

I don't really like this "seasonal" thingie where if you want a specific set you have to scramble figments together or bust (so be quick to grab what the current npc has) but that's how it is sadly. As the npcs are said to rotate, the Curator and the set i used in my outfit will probably be back
    My Lotro blog :)

Chef outfit time to fight the wild with cooking!

• Head: Summerdays Hat - Summer festival Barter
    • Chest: Mathom Long-sleeved Tunic and Trousers - Kindred with the Mathom society
    • Back: Elegant Backpack - Kindred with the Men of Bree
    • Held: Rolling Pin - Skirmish camp cosmetic barter
    • Shield: Bingo's Serving Platter - Last Bert bartleby barter at the end of Bingo boffin
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Bargain Hunter

of the Golden Flower

Battle-ready

All the pieces are listed here: gleamingthread.wordpress.com

how can i upload images? trying to upload from imgur
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    You need to copy the picture link from the website. Unfortunately you cannot upload from your PC, only from an already published image online. Open the image in your browser and right-click, then copy link (or similar). Or you can sometimes copy the web address in the top bar.

You then click on the little icon in the forum editor that looks like a painting (second row, between a world with a cross on it and a piece of film) and paste the link into the box. Then click OK and it puts the link in your post. If you’ve used the right link, the image will display when you click “preview post” or publish it, but only the link will be there whilst editing.

You can also put the image in between two bookends e.g. [IMG]insert link[/IMG] instead of doing the icon clicking.
    Last edited by TheArtilleryman; Aug 11 2019 at 05:32 AM.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

From Imgur there will be a scrambled link that ends with the file-type. Just copy that into the forum chat box and wrap with [IMG] and [/IMG]

For example: My Beorning below, the Elk Hunters Pack, Cosmetic Moors gear and Store Axe.

Scholar doing his work in the Library!

• Head: Helm of the Erebor Animal-friend - Skirmish camp light armour
    • Shoulders: Rare Mathom-hunter's Mantle - Daily Hobbit gift light armour
    • Chest: Robe of Leisure - Lotro Store
    • Back: Map-maker's Travel Pack - Skirmish camp cosmetics
    • Feet: Light Nadhin Shoes - Dol Amroth light armour barter

A very petite Eorlingas warrior

Check out the blog link in the sig below if you want the details!
    My LotRO Fashion Blog, Facebook, and Twitter

The Blade Reforged - Evernight
    Website and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Hallandil View Post
    From Imgur there will be a scrambled link that ends with the file-type. Just copy that into the forum chat box and wrap with [IMG] and [/IMG]

For example: My Beorning below, the Elk Hunters Pack, Cosmetic Moors gear and Store Axe.
    done! tks guys! both of you!
    this is a try to create a GoT black guard outfit
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

GoT black guard mounted

Merrymaker

All the pieces are listed here: gleamingthread.wordpress.com

done! tks guys! both of you!
    this is a try to create a GoT black guard outfit
    Ooh nice! I don't guess those shoulders dye black, though?
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone / Landroval / Anor

They do dye black, but not jet black. They go sort of black and a shade darker of white like black with white highlights, or like you’ve used a thin black ink wash over a white textured surface. If you’re wearing something black, they’ll match.

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post
    Ooh nice! I don't guess those shoulders dye black, though?
    no they dont mate........
    if they were full black i would had dye it!
    but they getting only shades and in my eyes it looked better this way with the simple black cloak.
    if i ever find a wider cloak that dyes well in black i will use it ofc
    the hauberk is the one we can barter from dale

a question......
    anyone knows were and if i can find the light blue shield of dol amroth guards?
    i mean the one with the with swan sail ship on it.
    posting a picture.........it is not crafted for sure not even with guild recipes.
    someone in game suggested that its a quest reward from morlad but hant saw it or maybe missed a quest......
    any info would be great!
    if not in game i love to see it coming for sure!
    the only thing i have found its the wall mounted version from the host barterer

a question......
    anyone knows were and if i can find the light blue shield of dol amroth guards?
    i mean the one with the with swan sail ship on it.
    I've never seen a shield like this before, except at the NPC's.

The reward for the quest in Morlad - shield, as in the screenshot (the shape and size to choose):

There is a shield of Anfalas (Yes, it's not the same), if you are interested in heraldry of the region:
    Brandywine / Landroval

Also not the same, but if you want a shield that works for a Dol Amroth themed outfit, I use this one:

Westernesse shield, artisan crafted - metalsmith. It has the ship motif on it, which is almost the same as the motif on the shield you have posted.

I know we’re not answering the specific question, but just trying to be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Yolli View Post
    I've never seen a shield like this before, except at the NPC's.

The reward for the quest in Morlad - shield, as in the screenshot (the shape and size to choose):

There is a shield of Anfalas (Yes, it's not the same), if you are interested in heraldry of the region:
    i know about them but not what in want.........
    tks for reply tho!

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Also not the same, but if you want a shield that works for a Dol Amroth themed outfit, I use this one:

Westernesse shield, artisan crafted - metalsmith. It has the ship motif on it, which is almost the same as the motif on the shield you have posted.

I know we’re not answering the specific question, but just trying to be helpful
    i know about it but not what in want.........
    thats a lvl 40 or about it if i recall
    tks for reply tho!
    i believe i ll start asking to add it to the game even as a store item

got that silver 7star shield, since i cant find the real swan knight one......
    was tough cos i had pasted the quest somehow n took me some time to find the right npc, wiki chain is missing a quest about it
    and some mounted pics enjoy and tell me what you think

Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220