We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 232 of 232 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 228 229 230 231 232
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 5800

The Violet Sage

Here is my newest outfit for my Loremaster. Hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Mithrandir's Little Helper

Inspired by a housing scene I designed this year ("A Yule Celebration with Middle-Earth Flavour"), where Mithrandir is Santa and the hobbits who work in his workshop are "elves". This one in particular is a broker of toy designs between Mithrandir and the Dwarves. She travels far and wide through Mithrandir's portal, bringing him new ideas and stories and decorations for her coworkers.

Home base: Gladden - Fluff server: Anor

Chronicler of the unofficial LotRO Webcomic

Quote Originally Posted by Tandenfee View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/NHFYTGP

Curator's back, finally

Nice, I want that stuff. Is he still there?

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelinarien View Post

Inspired by a housing scene I designed this year ("A Yule Celebration with Middle-Earth Flavour"), where Mithrandir is Santa and the hobbits who work in his workshop are "elves". This one in particular is a broker of toy designs between Mithrandir and the Dwarves. She travels far and wide through Mithrandir's portal, bringing him new ideas and stories and decorations for her coworkers.

she's adorable!
    My Lotro blog :)

Very nice
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some Screenshots of Middle-Earth taken over the years, and screenshots of different Cosmetic outfits I've put together.

That's so cute it made me smile. Thanks for sharing, happy holidays!
    Éalá Éarendel engla beorhtast,
    ofer middangeard monnum sended,
    ond sóð
    fæsta sunnan léoma,
    torht ofer tung
    las, þú tída gehwane,
    of sylfum þé symle inlíhtes!

-
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

A quickly assembled winter outfit using some of the gorgeous new Yule Festival cosmetics.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...-elegance.html

[QUOTE=Nathrien_Estelenlaer;805 2578]A quickly assembled winter outfit using some of the gorgeous new Yule Festival cosmetics. For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...-elegance.html
    Very nice.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Pelennor heavy set + swan cloak + steed of the eldar is proving to be a new favorite of mine.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

What ''Pelennor Heavy Set'' is that? It looks like a clean version of that citadel armor cosmetic you get from the store.

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthehero View Post
    What ''Pelennor Heavy Set'' is that? It looks like a clean version of that citadel armor cosmetic you get from the store.
    There seem to be some variants. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cat...or_Armour_Sets Thos are from Instances. Also a set available from Skrimish Camp, but I don't really know if it looks similar.
    Last edited by Marancil; Jan 05 2021 at 03:33 PM.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Necromancer View Post

Here is my newest outfit for my Loremaster. Hope you guys like it as much as I do!
    Whoa! I love your staff.. which is that? Also, moar pix n action shots! =P
    "Dude, I love how these cats are arguing about burglars with Gandalf and he's like Look. I *know* my hobbits. Did you roll a burglar? No. Then ST*U and let me recruit." -Hobnail Thistlefoot
    Hobbit Army: Wamba-Minnie|Funga-Guardian|Oligrim-Warden|Venessa-Burglar|Swengo-Hunter

Not sure what outfits to make, I decided to repurpose three previously shared outfits to brainstorm some ideas. Each has a new color scheme and I've even swapped a few pieces in each.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...utfitting.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    There seem to be some variants. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cat...or_Armour_Sets Thos are from Instances. Also a set available from Skrimish Camp, but I don't really know if it looks similar.
    Unlikely to be the Skirmish one, but I'll have to check the Instance stuff, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Swengo View Post
    Whoa! I love your staff.. which is that? Also, moar pix n action shots! =P
    It's the Heavy Yew Staff made by Expert Woodworkers!

Wink

So i'm looking for a new outfit, something in antithesis with the London pickpocket one...

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Iacopo View Post
    So i'm looking for a new outfit, something in antithesis with the London pickpocket one...
    It is not safe to pick pockets in Fangorn...
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Hello everyone. I would like to make a list with all the looks, new and old that I liked the most and show what is the best look of all, the winner number 1. I saw the 232 pages and I discovered a lot of great things for my own look.

WINNER
    1. King of style

Quote Originally Posted by StarryMantle View Post
    I like the layout you used to show your outfits, Cithryth! It looks like a concept design.

Here's another offering, a scholarly outfit all in black. Please click here for more pics and the list of pieces.

2. Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Next week is Tale of the Shipwrecked Mariners event again. I made three outfits to celebrate the occasion!

information on the pieces: https://cosmeticlotro.com/2019/09/15...cked-mariners/
    3. Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Thoargile View Post
    Here is my winter outfit, inspired by that sad story about king Arvedui's end. What if one of the elves survived longer than others after their ship wrecked?

4. I love her dress and I really liked the third photo, it's beautiful and sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    These new outfits were based upon the latest dresses from the Midsummer Festival.

For a full breakdown of the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...midsummer.html

5. They are the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Isilmacil View Post
    While on Bullroarer I came across a particular robe after finishing quests in Fangorn. I absolutely loved it, and it immediatly reminded me of the tapestry of the king from both Ost Dunhoth and the tapestry reward from Volume 3 book 3. So I decided to recreate it, and this is the result.

While it is impossible to perfectly match it with whats available in game, I think I did an ok job. And waht do you think, If I find a screenie of the tapestry I could submit it for the npc look alike? haha.
    6. Another perfect cosplay

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_hunter View Post
    Toss a Coin to Your Witcher

More info: https://middleearthadventurer.home.b...-your-witcher/
    7. That was really creative and fun

Outfit series "Wild Wild West"

Bonus, the best pics:

5. Brave
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzi View Post
    A few shots of the RoI pre-order cosmetics in their more native setting.
    4. Stealth

Robin Hood

3. Strong

Quote Originally Posted by Magnarr View Post
    Just recently started a RK.

2. Deep and beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Some postcards from Minas Tirith... had just ridden all the way from Dol Amroth; what a journey and what a reward getting to sit in this spot, watching Nazgul circling ominously...

WINNER
    1. It's the best pic I've seen from 232 pages. It's just fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Anmorata77 View Post
    My offering for this spring (and some mount-matching) - Ethuin Evening!

Check out the blog link in the signature below if interested in the pieces used

Made a little something this week using those aged Time-worn cosmetics.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...02/rugged.html

Quote Originally Posted by Galahadh View Post
    Bonus, the best pics:

5. Brave

4. Stealth

3. Strong

2. Deep and beautiful

WINNER
    1. It's the best pic I've seen from 232 pages. It's just fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing your list Galahadh, really nice to see your choices. I am honoured you placed my picture at 2nd; I had completely forgotten about that one!

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Quote Originally Posted by Elverior View Post
    Very nice outfit
    Lov the details on the boots.
    Could you tell me the pieces and where they're from?

As I rarely see Throne run nowdays, it's taken some RT and Scourge grinding to get the crests needed for this long desired robe! A huge shout out to Gladden's Gracelenrose and her weekly RT runs

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...d-feather.html

This month's outfit set uses various rewards, both old and new, from the Spring Festival!

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...-symphony.html

Page 232 of 232 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 228 229 230 231 232