We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 206 of 206 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 202 203 204 205 206
Results 5,126 to 5,145 of 5145
    I envy all you people with robust enough systems that they can turn up their graphics detail this high without melting their machines.
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    What's up with Your imgur image links ???

Have You set them to private or something recently perhaps ??? They used to show up.

All I get now are dark grey boxes with the text:

"The image you are
    requesting does not exist
    or is no longer available.

imgur.com"

When trying to open one in a new tab I end up at: https://imgur.com/BaxqH9s With a default message that I've taken a wrong turn. In other words the content does not exist or can't be viewed/accessed.

Anyone else see the screenshots ???

Other peoples images from imgur still shows up to me.
    Sorry, I fixed it! (an eternity later)

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...72#post7878372

The sea captain lands on the shores ready for adventure! this outfit is dyed Red and Umber! (Head from LOTRO store): Feathered Felt Hat, (shoulders Dunland quest reward): Disused Mantle of the Dunland Soothsayer, (body from yule festival): Frostbluff robe of thanks, (gloves Yule festival): Extravagant Festival Gloves, (boots Dunland quest reward) Nightshades boots, and plain cloak (bought at any outfitter).

Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    The sea captain lands on the shores ready for adventure!
    Nice. I don't usually care too much for nautical themed outfits (too piratey usually) but I like this one. I don't think I've seen that hat before.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Thumbs up

The sea captain lands on the shores ready for adventure! this outfit is dyed Red and Umber! (Head from LOTRO store): Feathered Felt Hat, (shoulders Dunland quest reward): Disused Mantle of the Dunland Soothsayer, (body from yule festival): Frostbluff robe of thanks, (gloves Yule festival): Extravagant Festival Gloves, (boots Dunland quest reward) Nightshades boots, and plain cloak (bought at any outfitter).

What an awesome screenshot !!! I too am not particularly fond of 1600's to 1700's pirate outfits in middle-earth (just as i detest the cowbow hats in middle-earth), but simply looking at this as a picture for it's "artistic" as well as "atmospheric" value, it has captured the feeling of a pirate on a deserted sandy beach (possibly left stranded on an island by his former ship mates making a mutiny) with sails on the horizon, as they sail away and leave him there perfectly. Well done. *applause*

Here is my latest cosmetic offering - Dusk Knight! If you would like to see the pieces and/or colors used and additional images, please click on the blog link in the signature below. Enjoy!

My LotRO Fashion Blog, Facebook, and Twitter

The Blade Reforged - Evernight
    Website and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Anmorata77 View Post
    Here is my latest cosmetic offering - Dusk Knight!
    Nice job. You don't see that rosey purple used much, and the sword is a beauty.
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Another outfit i made awhile back, more kingly like (Head dunland quest reward): Hardened Steel Dunlending Helmet, (shoulders Isengard raid armour bartered light classes): Shoulder Pads of Resolve, (Body dunland quest reward): Tempered Iron Hauberk, (gloves vol 3 epic book 4 quest reward): Dolen-lhaw, (boots dunland quest reward): Nightshades boots. (back anniversary quest reward): Legolas' cloak.

Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Made this outfit for my LM last month using various festival cosmetics.

Another outfit i made awhile back, more kingly like
    A lot of the cosmetics from the Isengard era are really good realistic/functional looking pieces. I use them often.

Quote Originally Posted by Seschat View Post
    I envy all you people with robust enough systems that they can turn up their graphics detail this high without melting their machines.
    It takes less than you think - my computer was not expensive as I built it from second-hand and salvaged parts. It is not a new system at all. What system specs do you have?
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by Yolli View Post
    Simple costume for every day:

This looks amazing, I love it! What are the boots she's wearing please?
    Araewenel, Elimraen, Celebnel, @AraeElimraen

This week, I've outfitted my very first Dwarf. Normally, I stick with Elves and Men, but U23 has inspired me to try something different!

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....n-general.html

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    It takes less than you think - my computer was not expensive as I built it from second-hand and salvaged parts. It is not a new system at all. What system specs do you have?
    Actually I just upgraded my CPU fan, and my temperatures are stable at max texture level. (Still haven't dared upping my draw distance yet, or shadow quality). I was entirely unaware that there were patterns on my favorite light armor robe! (Reward from Stag clan in Dunland).
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"

Quote Originally Posted by EnelyaMorna View Post
    This looks amazing, I love it! What are the boots she's wearing please?
    Dwarf-smith's Boots
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...th&#39;s_Boots
    Kinship "Heroes of Gondor", Landroval
    http://vk.com/heroes_of_gondor

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    This week, I've outfitted my very first Dwarf. Normally, I stick with Elves and Men, but U23 has inspired me to try something different!

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....n-general.html

Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolli View Post
    Simple costume for every day:

Love this.

Anyone know of boots and shoulders that would go well with the Hauberk of the Hammerhand? I don't have the full set, only the hauberk and I'm looking for pieces to go with it.

Here are some of mine that i use.

I'd like to offer another "realistic" outfit. This is my Hunter alt. He's a simple man, really, struggled to make a living by trading hides when one day he got caught by Blackwolds. Good thing that Strider freed him when he did

Page 206 of 206 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 202 203 204 205 206