We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 225 226 227 228 229
Results 5,701 to 5,711 of 5711

Quote Originally Posted by helepolistic View Post
    That is really not doing your outfit justice Helepolistic! i would love to see more shots, and try to use the picture's bb code or incorporate it the right way in the post. you can use "preview post" to see what your result will be before posting

I'll add mine to the stout-axe burglars, figured he might find the Ered Luin a bit cold after the forges of mordor, so went with furs and padding.

Head: Worn Ranger's Hood, Burgundy (Gap of Rohan Epic Quest reward)

Chest: Jacket of the Sunset Hills, Walnut Brown (Curator barter for figments)

Shoulder: Embroidered Mantle of Bard's Will, Black (Bartered in Dale, purple quality)

Gloves: Quick Gages of Thranduil's Power, Burgundy (Bartered in Felegoth, teal quality)

Boots: Potent Combat Boots of Eomer, Moria Silver (Tailor Eastemnet tier crafted)

Dagger: Polished Wildermore Dagger of Stamina (Weaponsmith Eastemnet tier crafted)

he looks amazing!
    My Lotro blog :)

A Rune-Keeper of Felegoth

An outfit I made for my RK, wanting something to match the spring festival elk. Quite simple, but I prefer the robe to stand out on a RK, so no cloak
    More on the pieces I used here : https://middle-earth-diaries.tumblr....-almost-28-elf
    I am also planning on curating more outfits, both for my main Hunter and my alts and posting them on this blog, but I will also showcase them here because this thread had been such a great source of inspiration for me, even since I started playing in 2013

Quote Originally Posted by andys90 View Post
    I'll add mine to the stout-axe burglars, figured he might find the Ered Luin a bit cold after the forges of mordor, so went with furs and padding.
    Very nice! Though I still say Stout-axe burglars should be using axes instead of daggers.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone / Landroval / Anor

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden

Ignoring that you are a burglar and subscribing to the previous post about axes, very nice outfit.

Cherish this post, my praise of Burglars is rare.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

That is a stunning look, really fits the tough stature. Something about the lighting in Ered Luin really brings out the colors. Never mind the axe people, your character = your choice. Thank you for sharing, love seeing stout-axe outfits (keep 'em coming everyone)
    Éalá Éarendel engla beorhtast,
    ofer middangeard monnum sended,
    ond sóð
    fæsta sunnan léoma,
    torht ofer tung
    las, þú tída gehwane,
    of sylfum þé symle inlíhtes!

-
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Elvish outfit

Put together an elvish, steel blue look for my hunter, and I am kind of proud of the result

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanieOfMirkwood View Post
    Put together an elvish, steel blue look for my hunter, and I am kind of proud of the result
    and you should be.... an armoured look that do not feel to heavy.... Steel Blue is unappreciated, my Guardian uses it. Bit werd cloak though...
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    and you should be.... an armoured look that do not feel to heavy.... Steel Blue is unappreciated, my Guardian uses it. Bit werd cloak though...
    I so wish there was a version of that cloak without the weird bookmarks dangling from the hem. We don't have many good short capes.
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"

Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 225 226 227 228 229