We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 193 of 194 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 189 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 4827
    Hi, this is my favorite outfit for dwarf guardian, but I don't know what they are

Therefore, I hope that experienced players and professional performers can help me to figure out the set, especially the helm, armor, and shield. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by danquanngaytho View Post
    Hi, this is my favorite outfit for dwarf guardian, but I don't know what they are

Therefore, I hope that experienced players and professional performers can help me to figure out the set, especially the helm, armor, and shield. Thank you very much
    The helm, chest, and boots appear to be from the lvl 80 heavy armor crafted set. The shoulders from that set are pretty awesome as well. Not sure on the shield off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure that sword is a 2h sword, I've never seen that skin on a 1h before, but it may exist.

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden

As Palken wrote above, the Chest piece is Standard lvl 80 Heavy Armour. Boots and Helm as well.

However the shoulderguards are Dwarf armour, you can go to any Dwarf Heavy Armour vendor and try out some of the most common variants.

No clue about the gloves though.

Now the shield... humm (skims the Lotro Items Database)...2414 shields in there... OK I found it.

It is dropped by Narkhu in the Instance Forges of Khazad-Dum.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Nark%C3%BB
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Forg...hazad-d%C3%BBm
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...'s_Bulwark

No image there to verify it, but thats what it says in the LotroItemsDatabase.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow, and two on Laurelin
    Malancil CHN, Historian | Calchiar CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite GRD, Armourer | Tarostel HNT, Armsman | Angredeth HNT, Tinker

Tried looking for the gloves but gave up, there are over 4000 "hand" entries and even though I found many similar gloves/gauntlets no one seemed true to that particular image in that particular angle.

If you have the time you can browse for yourself, the ItemDB is available from here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...mDatabase.html

The shield is a rather common model used by randomdrop shield since HD(maybe enduring shield of fate?). Take a look at heavy shields in your auction house, maybe you're lucky.
    The sword is the crafted lvl 22 twohanded sword.
    The gloves... hard to tell in that angle. Maybe some dwarf armour heavy/medium like the shoulders.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Lingering Wound needs to scale the same way Barbed Arrow and Exsanguinate do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    The shield is a rather common model used by randomdrop shield since HD(maybe enduring shield of fate?). Take a look at heavy shields in your auction house, maybe you're lucky.
    The sword is the crafted lvl 22 twohanded sword.
    The gloves... hard to tell in that angle. Maybe some dwarf armour heavy/medium like the shoulders.
    Gloves and Shoulders should just be the default Guardian starter gloves/shoulders. Whilst there are various dwarf items that use the same model I think the starter armour is the only one that uses that skin/colouring (could be wrong).

I think the sword might be a world drop for the 1h (sometimes you can find 1h versions of old 2hs that way, though I'd be wary of trying to farm world mobs w/o having any DB info to go off of. Would also suggest checking the AH from time to time for these kinds of things.)

Rest of that set's origins seems correctly attributed.
    Last edited by CivitasAciesAld; Jan 14 2018 at 12:16 PM. Reason: grammar
    Pfffft, I solo all the time, I just make sure I have about 20 Other soloers behind me when I do it.

Thank to all your help, I finally got it, except the sword

I KNEW IT! here I was looking for all leather gloves and turns out they had plating.... You owe me over an hour behind the ItemDatabase searching...

Good job..!

Thank to all your help, I finally got it, except the sword

This set looks great together inside the live game. If you're still looking for that sword I can craft you one if you're on Crickhollow.

Now that there's cosmetic weapons, you can slot a two-handed axe for the dwarf axe damage bonus, and still have the sword appearance cosmetically.
    Éala Éarendel engla beorhtast / ofer middangeard monnum sended / and sodfasta sunnan leoma, / tohrt ofer tunglas þu tida gehvane / of sylfum þe symle inlihtes.

Seeing as shire plum is a color I rarely see, I decided to make three outfits using that color this week. If you've used shire plum in any of your outfits, you should share them here!

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....enanigans.html

By the way, does anyone know a name for 2h hammer in LOTRO that looks like Thrain's hammer?

By the way, does anyone know a name for 2h hammer in LOTRO that looks like Thrain's hammer?
    i think it might be this?

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Miner's_Hammer

Thank you very much. Luckily, my dwarf champ is at level 51 now. He will be able to do that quest soon.
    Minstrel, Hunter, and Champion Earth Kin; when will that day come true?

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-playable-race

Ingwood of Gondor, he's been rocking that look for a while

Head: Heavy Helm from the Men of Bree (Black)

Shoulders: Ornate Pauldrons of the Dunland Swordsman (Grey)

Back: Treasure Hunter Pack (Grey)

Chest: Watcher's Hauberk (Grey)

Hands: Esquire's Heavy Gauntlets of Naillan

Feet: Steel Boots (Grey)

Weapon: Gondorian Sword

Shield: Veteran's Recruit Heavy Shield

Ranged Weapon: Recruit's Bow of Eruilan

I've grown quite attached to the look, but I'd like to change the helmet to something similar but with grey wings and the chest changed to something will mail.

Halarath, Ranger of the Ithilien lookalike

Head: Fine Grey Company Hood (Rivendell Green)

Shoulders: Quilted Shoulder Pads (Rivendell Green)

Back: Plain Cloak (Rivendell Green)

Chest: Well Worn Robe (Umber)

Hands: Leather Gauntlets (Rivendell Green)

Feet: Fine Grey Company Boots (Sienna)

Weapon: Weakened Sword of Savagery

Ranged Weapon: Cuneldor

For this one, I am pretty satisfied, however if someone has a good suggestion for the shoulders, I am all ears, the bright yellow trim and the clipping between hood and shoulder means it has to go. I am eventually going to replace the sword with one from Eregion, Golgallon's Sword

If you have a character that can sew some Eastemnet armor, you can try the Eastemnet Skirmish Pauldrons recipe for the shoulder part. They are quite dark, but might look closer to the southern ranger outfit than this scarf.

Note that this recipe is a drop, which means you can extract it from a recipe scroll, that can also be bartered at the Skirmish Camp.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthehero View Post
    Ingwood of Gondor, he's been rocking that look for a while

Always liked that helm too. Had it for ages but eventually changed it for the lvl 80 heavy armour one for a more rohan look.

An elven outfit for my High Elf Captain, revolving around the Replica of Elor.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....-elegance.html

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    If you have a character that can sew some Eastemnet armor, you can try the Eastemnet Skirmish Pauldrons recipe for the shoulder part. They are quite dark, but might look closer to the southern ranger outfit than this scarf.

Note that this recipe is a drop, which means you can extract it from a recipe scroll, that can also be bartered at the Skirmish Camp.

Greetings, Polymachos

Yeah that worked well, ended up using dark green instead of Rivendell Green on them and it looks good.

Beware! The mighty Gmanimli Fashion icon of Crickhollow!

Last edited by delphs; Feb 07 2018 at 05:06 PM.

Finally, my first toon of LOTRO reached the East Wall of Rohan after nearly 6 years.

Head: Lesser Ward of the West Helmet (lv65 Guardian barter Ost Dunhoth)
    Shoulder: Dwarf-make shoulder (lv22 Heavy Armour)
    Chest: Resilient Eastement Battle armour (lv80 Heavy Armour)
    Boot: Dwarf-make boot (lv22 Heavy Armour)
    Shield: Guardian's Bulwalk (First boss drop in Forge of Khazad Dum)
    Quiver: Quiver of Caras Galadhon
    Sword: Scimitar of Might

Does anybody know if the spear that the warden has at the character creation screen is actually available in game? As both a spear and a javelin? I've never actually seen it once, and I searched through a ton of spears and javelins and never came across it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeneth View Post
    Does anybody know if the spear that the warden has at the character creation screen is actually available in game? As both a spear and a javelin? I've never actually seen it once, and I searched through a ton of spears and javelins and never came across it.
    Any chance you have a screenie? I'm not as versed on spears as on other weapon appearances, but usually whatever gear is featured on toon creation screen is indeed available in game.

Also worth a shot (as I just posted in adjacent thread) is to check skirm camp vendors' selection of basic Naillan/Adlan/etc green-tier weapons, those appearances are pulled from all over the game and might include the one you're after. At the very least time won't be wasted since some of these do have cool looks, which may be otherwise never noticed.
    Éala Éarendel engla beorhtast / ofer middangeard monnum sended / and sodfasta sunnan leoma, / tohrt ofer tunglas þu tida gehvane / of sylfum þe symle inlihtes.

Quote Originally Posted by Herwegur View Post
    Any chance you have a screenie? I'm not as versed on spears as on other weapon appearances, but usually whatever gear is featured on toon creation screen is indeed available in game.

Also worth a shot (as I just posted in adjacent thread) is to check skirm camp vendors' selection of basic Naillan/Adlan/etc green-tier weapons, those appearances are pulled from all over the game and might include the one you're after. At the very least time won't be wasted since some of these do have cool looks, which may be otherwise never noticed.
    Thanks for reminding me, I had meant to come back and add one in but I forgot. Here it is.

I've checked the skirmish camps, both weapon and classic vendors and didn't have any luck. Using the item database plug in and just searching "spear" or "javelin" didn't result in anything either. I'm really hoping for a javelin version of it the most since all the non LI spears have a javelin versionto match I think . Though it may just be the spear that exists, if it does at all. It's quite literally the only thing from character creation I've never once seen in game anywhere. Which is why I've been wondering if it actually exists or is just a character creation thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeneth View Post
    Wow, that is really unique and cool... Never seen it before either, and it looks too ornate even for random landscape drops. Could it possibly be some LI? The amount of detail almost seems to suggest it. Maybe some 3rd Ager, since it appears still somewhat too plain in colors for a 2nd or 1st age?

Not sure what crafted LI spears/javelins look like at various levels since I don't have a woodworker and don't equip spears cosmetically... But there's a surprisingly wide diversity of LI appearances for landscape 3rd Age LI drops from 51 to 59 (iirc Moria LI barters have some, but not all), something like each level-tier having its own distinct cosmetic appearance. It could be one of those? (Something about that spear in pic almost reminds me of some LM LI staves from that level range, maybe there's something to it...)

Also some 2nd Age LIs from 51 to 59 have their own unique appearances that sometimes even differ from 3rd Agers of corresponding level... At least this is true for some 2 hander axes, noticed while previewing AH listings. But those 2nd Age LI drops are so rare.

On a reassuring note, it's a safe bet this spear/javelin appearance exists somewhere in game given Turbine/SSG's habit of reusing already-existing art assets due to limited budget

Page 193 of 194 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 189 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast