We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 191 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 4786

Quote Originally Posted by Amleasiac View Post
    Loving that one! Now your foes won't realise your true Khundolar or mix between Rhun and Haradrim disguise.

I am not an expert in these outfits,but I like it. Fits perfectly I such place.

The Two handed Serrated sword seems Ettenmoors one. Rank 10 requirement.

House of the Tower of Snow

head: Coruthor, white dye, minstrel class quest reward

shoulders: Shoulders of the Wall Warden, white dye, classic skirmish camp barter

chest: Alliance of the Third Age Hauberk, dark clay dye, Collector or Ultimate Mordor pre-purchase bundle

hands: Alliance of the Third Age Gages, Collector or Ultimate Mordor pre-purchase bundl

feet: Alliance of the Third Age Boots, Collector or Ultimate Mordor pre-purchase bundle

back: Cloak of Many Worlds, server consolidation event reward

halberd: Captain’s Arm, drop from Barad Gularan
    My Lotro blog :)

The helmet skin can also be bartered from the Malledhrim. Suldathar in Ost Galadh offers this helmet called Bronwethol, that has the same appearance, for 15 Bronze Feathers. You'll have to be known to the Malledhrim, to be able to obtain it.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Manfreid, dwarven Level 105 Champion, all the same
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Roaming Imladris and forging a sword.

Though his time that remains ever wanes, Thanondir is prepared to continue the fight against the enemy to defend the lands and people he has grown to love.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeneth View Post
    Roaming Imladris and forging a sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeneth View Post
    Though his time that remains ever wanes, Thanondir is prepared to continue the fight against the enemy to defend the lands and people he has grown to love.
    Very nice, thanks for sharing.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    Very nice, thanks for sharing.
    I appreciate it, glad you liked them.

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Kaeneth, I like the last set, actually quite a lot. I see Alliance armour there, but care to list them pieces? In particular the breastplate...
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil 107 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 110 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 97 HNT, Tinker

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Kaeneth, I like the last set, actually quite a lot. I see Alliance armour there, but care to list them pieces? In particular the breastplate...
    Thanks, I think it's my favorite thing I've been able to come up with so far personally. I'd like a different javelin and shield though, particularly ones without any gold. It's surprisingly *really* hard to find nice looking weapons and armor with only silver, and not even accents of gold though. There's one shield I really want but I need to level up some more before I can do the quest for it. They almost all nearly have some for whatever reason.The chest is a new recipe from Mordor, as are the boots.

Head: Ceremonial Rune-Maker's Hat
    Shoulders: Time-Worn Shoulders (medium armor set received after the high elf prologue)
    Back: Cloak of Many Worlds
    Chest: Heavy Hauberk of the Doomfold
    Gloves: Battle-Leader's Guanlets
    Boots: Lithe Boots of the Doomfold

Since I wasn't able to kick off Mordor with an appropriate outfit last month, I'll take the opportunity to do so now with some exclusive expansion bundle cosmetics. I call this outfit Ashen Wastes.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....en-wastes.html

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Very nice, is the black/silver section around the neck part of the shoulders? I would perhaps have gone for bulkier shoulderguards, but thats just me.

I should really put some time exploring the Ultimate armour a bit more...
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil 107 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 110 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 97 HNT, Tinker

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    House of the Tower of Snow

Thats gorgeous! Well done.
    Hunter & alts on Snowborne since 2007, now on Evernight.

Had a little extra time on my hands recently, so I put together a new outfit that mixes the North Ithilien landscape and Epic quest rewards.

For the full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...l-watcher.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    Had a little extra time on my hands recently, so I put together a new outfit that mixes the North Ithilien landscape and Epic quest rewards.

For the full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...l-watcher.html

You should haven't take the giant rat into the picture. It steal all the focus lol.
    Last edited by Tirain; Sep 17 2017 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirain View Post
    You should haven't take the giant rat into the picture. It steal all the focus lol.
    Thank you for your comment. I'm sorry you don't agree with the rat, but there are reasons why it's there. One, my old PC died last week, taking all of my newest images (including this set) and games with it. Until I finish reinstalling everything on a new PC and find new editing software, it'll stay. Two, without internet access until the early afternoon, I couldn't prevent this scheduled blog entry from posting. It had already been seen, so I stuck with it and shared it as is. And three, I don't think that rat detracts from the outfit. It's low enough in the image, blocks part of one foot, and it blends with the background colors, so I found it temporarily acceptable. Sadly, circumstances were and still are out of my control.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    Thank you for your comment. I'm sorry you don't agree with the rat, but there are reasons why it's there. One, my old PC died last week, taking all of my newest images (including this set) and games with it. Until I finish reinstalling everything on a new PC and find new editing software, it'll stay. Two, without internet access until the early afternoon, I couldn't prevent this scheduled blog entry from posting. It had already been seen, so I stuck with it and shared it as is. And three, I don't think that rat detracts from the outfit. It's low enough in the image, blocks part of one foot, and it blends with the background colors, so I found it temporarily acceptable. Sadly, circumstances were and still are out of my control.
    I'm just joking . But it's too funny that there is a dead rat there.

Truly didn't even notice the rat at all The outfit is beautiful.
    Moderator - Unofficial Lord of the Rings Discord Server
    Owner/Moderator - "Laurelin RP Group" Discord server
    Laurelin main RP character: Brynleigh

The My Midde-earth Mode family!

Hi all, as My Middle-earth Mode has been up and running for a year and a half now, we have featured quite a range of toons. To celebrate my ability to continue playing and designing outfits whilst studying at Berklee College of Music, here is a collage/wallpaper of almost everyone who has had an outfit posted on the site, and subsequently are part of our outfitting family!

Also, keep a lookout for Kyix's new outfit (top left) that's coming out in a few hours! This one is definitely a bar-raiser for the standard of outfits on the blog!

Otaktay

Otaktay (which is an actual Lakota name that means "Kills Many") is based on the concept of a Lakota Sioux shaman who is also what the Lakota call a "skinwalker" or a shapechanger. Given that one of the most powerful Lakota totem animals is the bear, a Beorning is a perfect match. Otaktay's favorite weapons are the war club and the Sioux double-curved bow, which has been decorated with four feathers at each end to reflect his prowess in battle.

http://s701.photobucket.com/user/jur...tml?sort=3&o=0

(Apologies for the links but I don't know how to get the pictures to render in my forum postings.)
    Last edited by Daefaroth; Oct 04 2017 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daefaroth View Post
    Otaktay (which is an actual Lakota name that means "Kills Many") is based on the concept of a Lakota Sioux shaman who is also what the Lakota call a "skinwalker" or a shapechanger. Given that one of the most powerful Lakota totem animals is the bear, a Beorning is a perfect match. Otaktay's favorite weapons are the war club and the Sioux double-curved bow, which has been decorated with four feathers at each end to reflect his prowess in battle.

(Apologies for the links but I don't know how to get the pictures to render in my forum postings.)
    Wow! You did an incredible job evoking the Native feel with this
    Moderator - Unofficial Lord of the Rings Discord Server
    Owner/Moderator - "Laurelin RP Group" Discord server
    Laurelin main RP character: Brynleigh

You may embed the pictures by putting an [img] in front, and an [/img] at the end of the link to the picture, with no blanks in between.

And I have to agree, this is a most appropriate representation of a Lakota, although in the beginning these clothes for sure hadn't been designed with any mid western inhabitant in mind. Well done. Hanta Yo!

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Manfreid, dwarven Level 105 Champion, all the same
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Not entirely happy about the gloves, but still liking this set:

This appearance is inspired by Ecthelion of the fountain, all in silver he was clad. It's terribly difficult to find a nice shield and javelin that work well with this appearance, both of which I have to use as a warden and constantly see. Having any sort of gold kind of takes away from this set, and yet 99.9% of elvish gear in this game seems to have traces of gold in them. Very little silver to be found....

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    Mordor is already 4 days old and no highelf joined the "club", yet?

here is my highelf champion

And my highelf runekeeper, well she is wearing the same outfit my woodelf was wearing, nothing special.
    On your high elf champion, what equipment does each outfit consist of please?

Page 191 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast