We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 197 198 199 200 201
Results 5,001 to 5,019 of 5019
    Love the twilight huntsman.
    Btw: You don't need the shop version of the circlet, you can barter the LM Dol Amroth set circlet and equip via wardrobe.

My Burglar outfits. He isn't of the sneaky stealthy ambushing sort... More like a bon vivant or wandering musician and juggler wearing some kind of musketeer inspired outfit.

weapon: legendary 1h sword (lvl 55), iris(Wildermore reward), Lute of Ages(Bard)
    head: theodore gorse's hat (Bert bartleby) - burgundy
    back: cloak of the dragonfly (shop) - burgundy
    chest: jacket of the woods (shop currently available) - burgundy
    legs: (ceremonial) Silver-Voice Leggings (Skirmish camp) - burgundy
    feet: Disused Boots of the Dunland Soothsayer (Dunland questreward) - burgundy

and some variations. But I tend to prefer the first version.

Last edited by Tatharil; Aug 01 2018 at 12:32 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

Kinship "Heroes of Gondor", Landroval
    http://vk.com/heroes_of_gondor

Hi,

This is my current favourite outfit for my Captain - pretty understated, but it just screams "Ranger!" The shoulders and gauntlets give a subtle hint of the character's noble lineage, whilst the rest help to disappear in dark places when necessary...

Cloak - plain hooded cloak from outfitter, dyed grey
    Chest - Nadhin jacket, dyed sienna. Traded with another player, assume they're a world drop
    Boots - Brushed leather boots from skirmish camp, dyed grey
    Shoulders - Nadhin shoulders (note the tree of Gondor brooch - was so chuffed when I found these), dyed grey. Auction house, assume world drop
    Gauntlets - vibrant Calenard gauntlets, dyed sienna (crafted at Westfold tier)
    Sword - from Rivendell rep vendor
    Shield - from Moria rep vendor

Last edited by TheArtilleryman; Aug 10 2018 at 06:49 AM.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

@Yolli

First, love the outfit and poses..

Second, where is that campsite your screenshots were taken at?

Thanks!

-Goldrush

Lady Peahen outfit

head: Peacock hat, summer festival reward
    shoulders: Lore-keeper’s Shoulders, belegaer blue dye, skirmish camp Classic vendor
    chest: Peacock dress, belegaer blue dye, summer festival reward
    back: Cloak of the Dragonfly, belegaer blue, lotro store
    My Lotro blog :)

Cute little hobbit. I'm not a fan of the shoulders usually, but they fit the theme.

I always wanted to create an outfit with Cloak of the Peace-keeper and Robe of Viisaus.

Head: Plumed Hat (questreward intro instance, but there are several randomdrops and questrewards that share the design) - gold
    Shoulder: Songmaster's Shoulders (bartered in Ost Galadh minstrel trainer) - gold
    Chest: Robe of the Viisaus (questreward: Vol. 1, Book 13 -- Chapter 4: The Hand of Angmar) - gold
    Back: Cloak of the Peace-Keeper (part of some special edition or pre-order) - can't be dyed
    Feet: Songmaster's Shoes ( see Songmaster's Shoulders) - gold
    Ranged: Lute of Ages
    Last edited by Tatharil; Yesterday at 05:22 AM.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

I'm so envious of that cloak, it was given out way before my time and knowing their policy of never bring exclusive items back, I'll never get it T__T

it looks lovely with robes and dresses, the gold theme is very beautiful
    My Lotro blog :)

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    This is my current favourite outfit for my Captain
    I like it.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxLhlGWT4F4 ~

A simple fast video. The Spam Vanquisher. Tis all you must know if thou desire to know.

The Perfect outfits as usual.

Tis my favourite indeed. Impossibly Gorgeous.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Aug 12 2018 at 02:15 AM.
    Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post

The Perfect outfits as usual.
    My guard outfit is better :P

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    I like it.
    Thanks! I’m always going for the more kind of gritty realistic look (although I’ve one or two more showy outfits in the vault too - glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    I always wanted to create an outfit with Cloak of the Peace-keeper and Robe of Viisaus.
    I like the minstrel - this really works for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraushgrish2 View Post
    My guard outfit is better :P

In the presence of the Perfection there can not be resistance, Vanyalanthirel's mere presence can melt down anyone from lowest peasants of the Wold,High kings of Old and even Aratar,the exalted ones. Even Dark Lord Morgoth would swiftly faint down. Ai! By Vana! Such beauty! Incomprehensible Beauty! Those *Woods of Orome* Green eyes shall pierce the deepest Darkness. Pay attention to the imposing powerful long muscular legs and Luminous boots of the Golden Wood. She has near-infinite energy potency and Super High-Elf Stamina. Faster than Light Combat speed and reactions. The Radiant Rage aura, Hundreds of kilometers + I shall leave the details for my own Mega-Thread.

Vanyalanthiriel Spirit of Fire Faster than Warsteed The Steadfast. She can endure more than Tulkas Astaldo and She is the "Wrath of Orome" Incarnate.

Nay. The hottest Outfit Of Arda. Nodorin-Naugrim Raven-Black Hybrid. Impossibly gorgeous. Fits flawlessly. Check my latest videos for detailed Item description! I must leave thee for I canst withstand her fire anymore. The Flame Imperishable.

P.S. Thou art welcome,Randir. Feel free to search by Enormous image data-base in particular last several pages. Over 14,300 Images,Hundreds of outfits,selfies,poses. The most versatile collection. Tis wondrous ,least to say. The link is all you need ~

I have so many extraordinary screenshots taken that I could be easily promoted in Beacon until game dies,solely.

https://vanyalanthiriel.imgur.com/all/

Unworthy they are indeed,Leave her. Off to erase the entire Armies of Morgoth Bauglir,Alone. Behave or face the Wrath of the Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira.

Vanya Sulie
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Yesterday at 04:50 AM.
    Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    I like the minstrel - this really works for him.
    The minstrel is actually a burglar
    But he is a musician, juggler.....

Sry, forgot to mention the outfit pieces, rather busy currently.

Added them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    The minstrel is actually a burglar
    But he is a musician, juggler.....

Sry, forgot to mention the outfit pieces, rather busy currently.

Added them now.

My mistake, haha! All part of the cunning disguise, I suppose. Puts you off your guard with a smart outfit and a nice song... and then BAM! You’ve been burgled!

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post

In the presence of the Perfection there can not be resistance, Vanyalanthirel's mere presence can melt down anyone from lowest peasants of the Wold,High kings of Old and even Aratar,the exalted ones. Even Dark Lord Morgoth would swiftly faint down. Ai! By Vana! Such beauty! Incomprehensible Beauty! Those *Woods of Orome* Green eyes shall pierce the deepest Darkness. Pay attention to the imposing powerful long muscular legs and Luminous boots of the Golden Wood. She has near-infinite energy potency and Super High-Elf Stamina. Faster than Light Combat speed and reactions. The Radiant Rage aura, Hundreds of kilometers + I shall leave the details for my own Mega-Thread.
    My warden cares not

No matter how flashy Vanyalanthirel's outfit may look; this combo here is just Strange

I had planned to dye everything in Ered Luin blue, but then I came across the picture of a certain comic character, and found that his outfit was quite similar, except for the cloak. So I changed that one.

Head: Fancy Circlet of Bard's Will
    Back: Cloak of the Unwelcome Guest, crimson dye
    Shoulders: Embossed Mantle of the Wyrm, default/washed/white
    Chest: Robe of Nature's Fury, Ered Luin blue dye
    Gloves: Hall-General's gauntlets, Ered Luin blue dye
    Feet: Reclaimed Nobleman's Shoes, Ered Luin blue dye

Staff: Replica of Ornadar

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    Some simple fashion from over the weekend, focusing on dresses.

For the full list of dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...sses-pt-2.html

My elf hunter's new casual outfit is inspired by your third one! I had tried to pair the long sleeved summer dress with a cloak before but thought something was missing. When I saw your pics I realized the shoulderwrap was the missing piece so I bought the same one and remade the outfit. Here's how it turned out:

Last edited by EranodoreAlphemel; Yesterday at 10:40 PM.

Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 197 198 199 200 201