We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 204 205 206 207 208
Results 5,176 to 5,180 of 5180
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Next outfit. I imagined this as being gifted to the captain as a mark of honour for fighting alongside the Rohirrim and the Ents:
    Nice choice of colour palette.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    Nice choice of colour palette.
    Thanks!

Options > UI settings
    somewhere below are the weapon and avatar effects
    Thanks for the info - found it!
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Potent Great River Helmet of Defence, Spirited Assault Shield of Eomer and Polished Westernesse Sword of Combat, all crafted. This is my absolute favourite sword and shield combo - the sword is the biggest and chunkiest looking one-hander I can find anywhere!

Everything is dyed either burgundy or olive.
    The sword is comically large lol. But that shield is quite nice. I'd never seen it before. A lot of that Rohan-era stuff is just gorgeous but so underused.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone & Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post
    The sword is comically large lol. But that shield is quite nice. I'd never seen it before. A lot of that Rohan-era stuff is just gorgeous but so underused.
    Hello! The shield isn’t a regular recipe, or a drop; it’s an Eastemnet metalsmith’s guild recipe from the vendor in Thorin’s Hall. That may be why you’ve not seen it before. Lots of time spent crafting crests edit: just realised how long you’ve been playing this game and how patronising that sounded - apologies

I am literally having a cosmetics explosion having gone through Dunland and now in Rohan level 80. These places are teeming with great cosmetics, but I rarely see anyone wearing them. Most of the best pieces have been bind on acquire quest rewards, so I guess a lot of people these days just rush through or use AoV and don’t do the quests to get them perhaps...
    Last edited by TheArtilleryman; Dec 07 2018 at 08:39 AM.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    The sword is larger because it is intended to be used mostly from horseback, thus longer for reach and perhaps also a bit heavier for blow, not sure about the latter one.

I used to have two Rohirric swords as dual wielding champion, but I dropped it for the nice Anorien swords, it looked a bit silly. In regards to cosmetics in Rohan you are absolutely right, i have still to test out more of the Wildermore recipes, but a lot of the barter items are very good looking.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 204 205 206 207 208