We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 229 230 231 232 233
Results 5,801 to 5,803 of 5803
    I like me some new elf clothes

shoulders: Shoulders of the Wall Warden, shire peach dye, barter at the classic vendor in the skirmish camp
    chest: Breastplate of Bright Company, shire peach dye, figment vendor (Myrtile)
    hands: Wrist-guards of the Waking Wood, white dye, anniversary reward
    feet: Boots of Bright Company, figment vendor (Myrtile)
    back: Alliance of the Third Age Silk Cloak, white dye, Mordor collector’s edition exclusive
    My Lotro blog :)

A dozen or less posts in 4 months? Thanks for keeping the thread populated Miriadel...

I better get something going, but it is hard when you see no prettier outfit than the one you are already wearing.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Looks nice, miriadel. The colors really work with the back of the cloak, invoking the two trees. I had a similar mind to use that same shoulder piece with the bright company chest. I really wish we had more shoulder pieces like it, looking like a wrapped around cloak, especially one without the shell looking armor on the end. Maybe someday we can get one.

Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 229 230 231 232 233