We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 222 223 224 225 226
Results 5,626 to 5,628 of 5628

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Elverior View Post
    Thanks for all the nice feedback <3

Here is one more I want to show:
    Even if perhaps not as Elvish looking as the other screenshots You posted, but more a race of men looking outfit, I really like the combination and dyes used on this one. I like earthy and tuned down colours, same as You've gone for with this. Looks more natural and not like going to some carnival or something. This is the type of feel and look I go for as well. Outfits that looks more "realistic", practical and wearable in combat or every day use. I'm not as big fan of bright colours and elaborate huge shoulders and such. As I said, to me elaborate and overly designed type of outfits looks more like some carnival costume. Sometimes I can accept and go for some more "royal" looking outfit with more bright colours and gold etc, as it can fit for example elves and such, but usually not.

Btw, would You mind listing all the pieces used as well as dyes on each piece ??? Possibly were to get them if some of them are like rare and only from some particular quest reward etc.
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Jan 14 2020 at 07:16 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SerendipityUK View Post

When I saw this Hauberk I loved it. So many outfits are shining and polished and pure, but the reality of such long term travellers is we'll get worn and dirty. My minstrel too is a cook and I've wanted to use this pack for ages. So I've tried to put together a really lived in look, a cook that looks after her fellows in far and abandoned places.

Gleaming Leather Gauntlets dyed grey (I particularly liked the gloves for a minstrel as the leather of the fingertips looks very soft and fine)
    Leather Shoulders of the Leaping Stag in walnut brown
    Hauberk of the Wayfarer in walnut brown
    Traveller's Hood in walnut brown
    Cooks Pack in grey
    Threadbare Boots of the Dunland Healer in walnut brown
    Fall of Deluches Shield
    Quote Originally Posted by SerendipityUK View Post

Just refreshed my Dwarf Hunter's main outfit. As a fan of the practical everyday look, I want to include backpacks, and the sage's pack isn't too shiny and smart for these practical pieces.

Chestpiece of the Stag in walnut
    Scouts Weathered Boots in walnut (so many boots don't balance out the proportions well on Dwarves!)
    Spearman's singed gauntlets in walnut
    Tattered Hat in dark clay
    Sage's Pack in walnut
    I like your choice of style, dyes etc.

I can only repeat what I just said in my other reply to Elverion. I like earthy and tuned down colours like in Your screenhots. Looks more natural and not like going to some carnival or something. This is the type of feel and look I go for as well. Outfits that looks more "realistic", practical and wearable in combat or every day use. I'm not as big fan of bright colours and elaborate huge shoulders and such. As I said, to me such elaborate overly designed type of outfits looks more like some carnival costume. Sometimes I can accept and go for some more "royal" looking outfit with more bright colours and gold etc, as it can fit for example elves and such, but usually not.
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Jan 14 2020 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    This brightly colored outfit was created to stand out against the Morgul Vale's dark landscapes.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....-for-plum.html

Love that pink and green combination! Very unique!
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone / Landroval / Anor

Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 222 223 224 225 226