We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211
Results 5,251 to 5,258 of 5258
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    Tis not my favourite, But certainly one my favourites, The Full Brilliant Defenders set/Cloak.
    Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    looks good on males too
    Very nice.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by Unithien View Post
    For a long time I thought I'd never finish this outfit and something would be forever missing, until they added this new headpiece!

What pants are those?

• Head: Mariner's Hat and Eyepatch - Barter the Tale of the Shipwrecked Mariners event
    • Shoulders: Shoulderpads of the Learned Stag - Dunland quest reward
    • Chest: Mariner's Hauberk - Yule festival Bree-land gift box drop
    • Back: Trapper's Backpack - Skirmish camp cosmetics
    • Hands: West-land Gloves - Tier 4 Metalsmith crafted
    • Feet: Dwarf-make Greaves - unknown (possibly Old lootboxes)
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by EranodoreAlphemel View Post
    What pants are those?
    Runemaker's Trousers

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    because these pants are covered up by the respective robe I see them so rarely used, your outfit makes them stand out nicely! Both colors and shapes are so well coordinated
    Thank you for the kind words

Here are a couple of outfits I haven't shared yet. The first is for a dwarven miner.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....son-miner.html

The second, which I forgot to share weeks ago, is an outfit recolor revolving around the Soaring Greatsword of the Depths.

For full details on these dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....ant-grace.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    Here are a couple of outfits I haven't shared yet. The first is for a dwarven miner.
    Nice.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....son-miner.html

Epic. Just perfect.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone & Landroval

I like this dwarf one, very nice.

Simple outfit Red Riding Hood

• Head: Urdhol-helm - The Foundry T2 Drop Isengard instance
    • Elegant Silk Mantle - Dunland quest reward
    • Back: Plain cloak - any outfitter vendor starting areas
    • Chest: Innkeeper's Dress - LOTRO Store
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 207 208 209 210 211