We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 210 of 211 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 206 207 208 209 210 211 LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 5254
    anyone has a viking outfit photo to show????????
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Lake-town angler

shoulders: Gentle Mantle of the Strongholds, ashenslades green dye, U23 quest reward

chest: Reinforced Hauberk of Thranduil’s Power, ashensladed green, Epic quest reward or barter from the Elves of Felegoth

hands: Dexterous Gages of Thranduil’s Cunning, ashensladed green, barter from the Elves of Felegoth

feet: Lithe Boots of Thranduil’s Cunning, ashensladed green, barter from the Elves of Felegoth

back: Fishing Creel, reward for the Anniversary Scavenger event
    My Lotro blog :)

[QUOTE=miriadel;7911501]Lake-town angler

This is an amazing screenshot - very well done indeed!
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

An outfit for a guardian with curves.

more of this outfit on Cosmetic Lotro
    https://cosmeticlotro.com/2019/02/03/esquire/
    C O S M E T I C * L O T R O

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    Lake-town angler <snip>...
    Outstanding job on those shots!

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

Outfit with the new Elvish cosmetics from update 23.3. Totally awesome and magical!

for more information on this outfit visit: https://cosmeticlotro.com/2019/02/08/brilliant/

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Outfit with the new Elvish cosmetics from update 23.3. Totally awesome and magical!
    Wow.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    Wow.
    I second and triple that wow, incredible Elven set. Are these cosmetics shimmering/changing hues? (Like cloak of the moth or steed of many colors effect)

Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    I second and triple that wow, incredible Elven set. Are these cosmetics shimmering/changing hues? (Like cloak of the moth or steed of many colors effect)
    The outfit is absolutely amazing! I have never seen anything like that before!

Speaking of changing hues, the Cloak of Many Worlds and a Lorien cloak (a quest reward iirc) also seem to change shades with the surroundings (or is it just a graphic issue?).

Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    no the hues do not change like on the cloak, but they do have the same mysterious effect as they blend together and look different from every angle.

I llike those cosmetics too and wanted to use it on my Highelf champion.... but it looks awkward on females. The lower part of the hauberk... in this picture especially you can see how awkwardly broad the lower part is and the sash is placed much too low.

Hope this pic makes it more clear what I mean.
    Last edited by Tatharil; Feb 10 2019 at 08:44 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    I llike those cosmetics too and wanted to use it on my Highelf champion.... but it looks awkward on females. The lower part of the hauberk... in this picture especially you can see how awkwardly broad the lower part is and the sash is placed much too low.

Hope this pic makes it more clear what I mean.
    Was about to bring that up as well. That does not mean it is a bad combo, only that the Tailors at SSG may need to revise the fit.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Was about to bring that up as well. That does not mean it is a bad combo, only that the Tailors at SSG may need to revise the fit.
    Exactly. I didn't intend to put Lyzau's outfit/work down. It's the tailors, that made the mistake.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

Wow, the images on this page are just incredible.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

I've been taking those Brilliant Forest Defender cosmetics out for a test drive too! Still trying to make more of an original outfit, but here's what I've done so far:

Been wanting to use the rose dye for ages!

Perfect match with Elor!

For a long time I thought I'd never finish this outfit and something would be forever missing, until they added this new headpiece!

Last edited by Unithien; Feb 11 2019 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    I disagree. I love the low sash. I use it in my real life outfits as well. And the bottom part is okay for me. I've seen so much worse in lotro.

I like this looks nice
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

I disagree. I love the low sash. I use it in my real life outfits as well. And the bottom part is okay for me. I've seen so much worse in lotro.
    You like the hauberk and low sash and that's great. Tastes and opinions differ I'd prefer a 2nd option with a higher placed sash.

Well me... this low sash and all reminds me of the children at work asking for assistance, that are just learning to go to the toilet and run around with their belts open, trousers almost down to their knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Unithien View Post
    For a long time I thought I'd never finish this outfit and something would be forever missing, until they added this new headpiece!

because these pants are covered up by the respective robe I see them so rarely used, your outfit makes them stand out nicely! Both colors and shapes are so well coordinated

Wearing red on my hobbit!

• Head: Harvest-brew Hat - Harvest festival barter
    • Shoulders: Shoulders of the Mighty Verse - Minstrel class barter moria
    • Chest: Plain Hauberk - Anniversary keeper of gifts Barterer
    • Back: Finely Stitched Backpack - T3 Tailor crafted recipe spring festival (unknown if still available)
    • Hands: Extravagant Festival Gloves - Yule Festival quest assist the rich
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    Wearing red on my hobbit!
    Nice. The location for your picture is great too. While there are a few issues with the revamped Shire I think it look fabulous now. So much more going on visually and much more colour.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Tis not my favourite, But certainly one my favourites, The Full Brilliant Defenders set/Cloak.

Weapon: Two-Handed Eldarin blade. Replica of Elor.

Fits Flawlessly within Southern Mirkwood,Places of the Eldar or perhaps when one wishes to raid fortress of Dul Guldur.

Might be fitting with Shimmering Blademaster's cloak and Steed of the many Colours as well.

Fëanáro Curufinwë/The Bright Lord/Yennefer Of Vengerberg 1000+ Videos {Youtube}
    https://vanyalanthiriel.imgur.com/all Ardaranyë Envinyanta Image Compendium
    https://www.twitch.tv/limbairedhiel90 The Chronicles of Valainantiel/AoF

looks good on males too

Page 210 of 211 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 206 207 208 209 210 211 LastLast