We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 199 of 203 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 5051
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    This outfit was inspired by a special kinship grouping event in which everyone, regardless of level, wielded starter weapons. I took it a step further with baskets of apples as an weapon overlay...and in the process, this unintended outfit was created!

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....nic-power.html

*snip*
    Adorable! Well done.

Detailed Description:

Cosmetic Used:

Wide-Brimmed Spring Hat. Lasgalen Spring Pack/Lasgalen Spring Dress. Female Elf. Sightseer's Jacket/Simbelmyne Circlet. /Circlet of Fresh picked flowers.

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; May 22 2018 at 06:35 AM.
    Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius. Read my Biography.

Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius. Read my Biography.

Detailed Description:

Cosmetic Items Used:

Full set of the Lady's Discernment Armour/Free Cutter x2/Cumaen/ Circle of Adamant/North Wind,Thindhis 2x Walking Wood armour set,Quiver/Complete Far Arrow's hunter level 65 set {Barad Guldur}Helm of the impossible shot/Shoulder guards of the impossible shot/Gonathradir armour set {Orthanc } 2x Stone bitter / Reminiscing Dragon full/Swift Grey Wood Long bow. Gloom Bane

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; May 22 2018 at 06:42 AM.

Detailed Description:

Cosmetic Items used:

Helm of the Gloom Bane, Dragon Scale Gloves, Gloom Bane shoulders,Fancy Winter Cloak,Ancient Inlaid Breastplate,Thrill seeker's Leggings,Elferth's Battered Boots, North Wind,Champion's Sword of the First Age,Avorchrist.

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; May 22 2018 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLeopard View Post
    Adorable! Well done.
    Thank you!

Very nice oufit i like it.
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Detailed Description ~

Armour of the North Star {Skirmish camp/Cosmetics/Iorellen's camp}

Wig-Feld Tharulach,Last boss within the Rift of Nurz Ghashu/Ceremonial Wig-Feld

Captian's Arm, Halberd, Castellan Wisdan Drop. Barad Gularan.

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    elves and pretty light

head: Hat of Deep Lore, violet dye, loremaster moria armour

shoulders: Shoulders of the Lady’s Power, violet dye, champion Dar Narbugud raid set, barter in Caras Galadhon (same looks as the ones from the class trainer in Ost Galadh)

chest: Armour of the Lady’s Discernment, violet dye, hunter Dar Narbugud raid set, barter in Caras Galadhon

hands: Gloves of the Lady’s Discernment, violet dye, hunter Dar Narbugud raid set, barter in Caras Galadhon

legs: Leggings of the Lady’s Discernment, violet dye, hunter Dar Narbugud raid set, barter in Caras Galadhon

feet: Shoulders of the Lady’s Discernment, violet dye, hunter Dar Narbugud raid set, barter in Caras Galadhon (same looks as the ones from the class trainer in Ost Galadh)

back: Festive Azure cloak, violet dye, 4 years reward, similar to the Reveller Gilded cloak from store

staff: lvl 60 Second age LI
    I absolutely love this outfit! works well for hunter too! excellent job : )

Chest: Breastplate of the Laketown Watch
    Shoulders: Nightshade Shoulderpads
    Gloves: Leather Gauntlets of the Leaping Stag
    Boots: Polished Boots of the Dunland Shieldman
    Back: Worn Cloak of the Ranger
    Last edited by Yolli; Jun 06 2018 at 04:23 AM.
    Kinship "Heroes of Gondor", Landroval
    http://vk.com/heroes_of_gondor

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    I absolutely love this outfit! works well for hunter too! excellent job : )
    thank you!

@Yolli that's that chestpiece dyes very nicely and uniform and looks like a good piece for many combinations. I love the pairing with the dunland shoulders and boots, well done!
    My Lotro blog :)

Standing watch on the Walls of Erebor.

Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Looks interesting, close up please...?
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Looks interesting, close up please...?
    Sure, its the new cosmetic set from the Ash Vendor. Changed my beard color too.

Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

My captain's Cosmetic set:

Rimenuir | Fadhroreth | Daechamnir | Rimenswords | Beornemgarth | Rimensneak | Rimenoath | Smicho | Rimentank |
    Arkenstone Server, Meneldor native.
    Rimenbuff and Rimenpew : Landroval

My various outfits

Hunter:
    https://imgur.com/a/NS0HW2S
    Loremaster:
    https://imgur.com/a/JvWXZXc
    https://imgur.com/a/1prhfsn
    Captain:
    https://imgur.com/a/tyZ1yyX
    https://imgur.com/a/AYN7w8b

Can't get the images to display here so a link will have to do.

You can put an [img] in front of the URL, and an [/img] at its end, and the picture will appear in the posting.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by Graemir View Post
    And my Hunter and RK

What pieces are used in the green hunter outfit to the left? Don't believe iv'e seen those shoulders before either. thanks

This outfit was inspired by a special kinship grouping event in which everyone, regardless of level, wielded starter weapons. I took it a step further with baskets of apples as an weapon overlay...and in the process, this unintended outfit was created!

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....nic-power.html

Oh my gosh I love this outfit so much!

I think this is the best outfit I've ever put together. The color scheme really screams "silvan elf".

Chest: Tunic and trousers of the New Bloom (spring festival reward)

Feet: Ceremonial boots of the Quiet Step (skirmish cosmetic)

Hands: Ceremonial gauntlets of the Quiet Step (skirmish cosmetic)

Shoulders: Ceremonial shoulders of the Shield Wall (skirmish cosmetic)

Back: Quiver of Caras Galadhon (Galadhrim reputation reward)

Everything except the tunic/trousers is dyed dark green.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kassidy- View Post
    My minstrel in her "casual adventure outfit":

And my highelf hunter... I wish they would fix the neckline for the Waking Wood armor. =(

Anyone know the chest piece and shoulders? {Right image on the bottom} I tried every set with the same top and each of them have the same appearance with the grey on the side. In this image it's all blue without the grey. Shoulders arnt coming up with what the person said either. Any help is always appreciated, thanks

Anyone happen to know what robe/dress this is and boots?

I came across someone who had this outfit and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. http://oi66.tinypic.com/11kayoy.jpg

Any help is always appreciated thanks all
    Last edited by Solstyce; Jun 19 2018 at 02:08 PM.

Anyone know the chest piece and shoulders? {Right image on the bottom} I tried every set with the same top and each of them have the same appearance with the grey on the side. In this image it's all blue without the grey. Shoulders arnt coming up with what the person said either. Any help is always appreciated, thanks
    Have you looked at the Dol Amroth set at Lalias? It's just there for a month but it looks like the top. Not sure when it will be back. The shoulders look familiar but can't remember from where. Might be another set at the market.

I came across someone who had this outfit and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. http://oi66.tinypic.com/11kayoy.jpg

Any help is always appreciated thanks all
    Looks like the purple moria hunter set. you an barter it at orcwatch/shadowed refuge with any class. Shoulders may be Barad Guldur champion set(lvl 65), I think.

Can't help with the chestpiece, but the shoulders look like westfold craft shoulders (medium or light, both have brown pelt, but they look a bit different)
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

To me, that looks like Scout's Armour which is dyed a blue (perhaps Ered Luin). One of my toons currently wears one dyed black and the chest is black and gold -- there is no grey. And the shoulders appear to be fated westfold campaign. I didn't scroll to see what the original poster said the shoulders were.

Page 199 of 203 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 LastLast