We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 185 186 187 188 189
Results 4,701 to 4,706 of 4706
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorin View Post
    I couldn't identify the gloves, boots, or leggings, however I can for sure tell you that the look of the boots is a generally acquired medium armour piece from various quests throughout Eriador, so take a look around I suppose!
    The boots appear to be Shadowhyrst's Shoes (or an identical skin): https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...yrst%27s_Shoes

The leggings are a common low-level skin...might even be in an outfitter shop or one of the classes' initial sets (burg?).
    § Elendilmir refugee on Ark §

§ Aerynsol . 29 | Arestelle . 105 | Calairiel . 42 | Gwaewen . 41 | Iadessea . 26 | Magrith . 37 | Melaidhrin . 29 | Miraear . 28 | Muiriol . 105 | Nephra . 21 | Solina-1 . 33 §

§ miraear's threads: a cosmetic history §

I have so many different looks I use, but here are some of my favorite ones for my main, my Elf Warden.

Heavy armor

Medium armor (hood down and up versions)

No armor

3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden
    Kaeneth, care to show what gear that is in the mdium and heavy armour sets? I do recognize some of it, but it would be nice with a list.

The Nadhin shoulders are actually a good combo with the circlet and those upper body pieces, I have long ago dismissed them as ugly, but here they look almost good.
    LotRO Discord Channel | The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Gilthiron 105 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 76 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Kaeneth, care to show what gear that is in the mdium and heavy armour sets? I do recognize some of it, but it would be nice with a list.

The Nadhin shoulders are actually a good combo with the circlet and those upper body pieces, I have long ago dismissed them as ugly, but here they look almost good.
    Sure thing, these are all the pieces along with where to get them for future reference to anybody interested. Boots, head and shoulders are white, the rest are steel blue. Of course the shoulders also being steel blue on hood up. Sometimes I'll use a white or grey version, but steel blue is my favorite.

Head: Ceremonial Rune-Maker's Hat (classic skirmish vendor, and Lalia's market) Ceremonial hood of night (Lalia's market)
    Back: Elf Lord's Cloak (LOTRO store)
    Shoulders: Heavy Nadhin on hood down (Dol Amroth, random drops), Shoulders of the wall-warden on hood up. (classic skirmish vendor)
    Hands: Ceremonial gauntlets of the iron arm (cosmetic skirmish vendor)
    Chest: Battle-leader's breastplate (classic skirmish vendor)
    Legs: Trousers of the hopeful melody (classic skirmish vendor)
    Feet: Heavy Nadhin Boots (Dol Amroth, random drops)
    Sword: Strong Calenard war sword (not sure where this comes from, just got it off AH)

Thanks, I kind of like the heavy Nadhin shoulders myself, but couldn't ever quite figure out a good use for them until using this outfit.

Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 185 186 187 188 189