We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 217 of 218 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 213 214 215 216 217 218 LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 5444
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolli View Post

I love this!

Laurelin Server.
    MUH SILMARILS!

Aurthiel's winter outfit!

I wanted to dye the Yule Hoodless Cloak red so bad thanks to that one hobbit in Winter Home! So this entire outfit has a red color scheme.

I often feel like the winter hats still don't cover enough to keep the nose warm xD Considering that I grew up next to a lake with the lake effect, I have high standards. Plus, thanks to crossing Helcaraxe, Aurthiel loathes cold weather. xD Then, I remembered that a certain Ranger headpiece exists!

For anyone wondering, I photo shot in Thorin's Hall. The elf looking place is that one area the elves set up shop in the elf-and-dwarf intro.

Head: Fine Grey Company Hood, Dyed Red.
    Shoulders: Yule Scarf, Dyed Black.
    Gloves: Fingerless Gloves, Dyed Red.
    Body: Snow-Dusted Travelling Robe, Dyed Red.
    Boots: Snow-Dusted Travelling Boots, Dyed Black.
    Cloak: Yule Hoodless Cloak, Dyed Red.
    Sword: Champion's Great Sword of the Third Age.
    Bow: Reshaped Hunter's Bow of the First Age.

Laurelin Server.
    MUH SILMARILS!

Here is my outfit collection, I hope you guys like it:

Dwarf Champion (His amour, cloak, and weapons are golden)

Elf Hunter

Elf Minstrel

Hobbit Burglar (I dress him like a French musketeer)

Elf Rune keeper (He dresses like an assassin from Assassin's Creed)

High Elf Captain
    Wose, Huorn, and Earth Kin are playable races; when will that day come true?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-playable-race

Continue:

Elf Warden

Man Captain

Man Loremaster (His cosmetic set includes all natural elements: Boar hood, Two-headed snake staff, Bear cloak, Fur robe and gloves)

Man Guardian

High Elf Minstrel

Beorning

All of my lovely characters Happy LOTRO 12th Anniversary

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by danquanngaytho View Post
    All of my lovely characters Happy LOTRO 12th Anniversary

I really like how you have put so much work into all Your characters various outfits.

However it seems Your aspect ratio is very off. Everything looks like it's squeezed together and characters looks wide and short.

You can look at Your settings and adjust that in options so it fits Your monitors apsect ratio rather than just auto fill Your monitor.

I mean it's such a shame when You have gone though all this effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    I really like how you have put so much work into all Your characters various outfits.

However it seems Your aspect ratio is very off. Everything looks like it's squeezed together and characters looks wide and short.

You can look at Your settings and adjust that in options so it fits Your monitors apsect ratio rather than just auto fill Your monitor.

Agreed. The lore master outfit is my favourite, by the way. Very different approach, well done.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

The Rusted Warrioress

Outfit details can be found in the blog link below!
    My LotRO Fashion Blog, Facebook, and Twitter

The Blade Reforged - Evernight
    Website and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Anmorata77 View Post
    The Rusted Warrioress

Reminds me of Briene of Tarth.
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden

Thats awesome! Been pondering doing this, but my characters have so disparate levels I don't have good outfits for all... only the ones above 90..
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Thank you for your advice. For single pictures, I set up Full Screen 1920x 1080 with auto aspect ratio and high quality. However, for the combined picture, I stretched the background so it can fit all the characters and the characters may seem wide and short because I am not good at photo editing while I separated them from their original background

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Thats awesome! Been pondering doing this, but my characters have so disparate levels I don't have good outfits for all... only the ones above 90..
    Thank you. Actually, except my Elf Hunter, the rest of characters are below level 90. Importantly, most of the cosmetic pieces drop from mobs and Isengard quests. I often check them before tossing away. If you are interested in any piece of cosmetic from my characters, I will tell you the name of that item.

Quote Originally Posted by danquanngaytho View Post
    Thank you. Actually, except my Elf Hunter, the rest of characters are below level 90. Importantly, most of the cosmetic pieces drop from mobs and Isengard quests. I often check them before tossing away. If you are interested in any piece of cosmetic from my characters, I will tell you the name of that item.
    Thanks but I have seen most if not all. If you browse my previous posts you may notice I have already decided on gear for my characters and make few alterations. I may be a bit dull that way but tend to stick to what I like and are a bit stubborn towards changes.
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Elf Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Lahaye View Post
    Elf Lord

Really nice outfit and combination. You’ve captured the concept really well.

The only thing I don’t like is that unfortunately no matter what the costume the default stance for elf males is just really ... meh ... they just look a bit weak and not the proud, majestic elves they should be. I’ve winged about it on another thread before. I just really think the devs ought to alter this one. Not your fault though, love the outfit and the location
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Really nice outfit and combination. You’ve captured the concept really well.

The only thing I don’t like is that unfortunately no matter what the costume the default stance for elf males is just really ... meh ... they just look a bit weak and not the proud, majestic elves they should be. I’ve winged about it on another thread before. I just really think the devs ought to alter this one. Not your fault though, love the outfit and the location
    He has Elor, that makes up for a bit. I like the outfit but I concur on the weakness... a Man looks mucho macho badass...

Leisurely ride through the woods

(I wish there could be an option to ride mounts side-saddle style, cause riding horses/goats while wearing a dress looks weird)
    Last edited by EranodoreAlphemel; May 14 2019 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Put the items you like into your wardrobe; then your lower lvl alts can have nice outfits too.

Quote Originally Posted by SharlaSedai View Post
    Put the items you like into your wardrobe; then your lower lvl alts can have nice outfits too.
    I know, but I should perhaps mention that half of them are on different accounts. A tad more difficult to share stuff that may be BoA.

A Hobbit ready for small camping adventure in the shire.

• Head: Cloth Hat - Light armour vendor in Michel Delving
    • Shoulders: Shoulders: Elegant Silk Mantle - Dunland Quest reward
    • Inn League Survival Pack - Lotro Store cosmetic
    • Chest: Inn League Tunic and Trousers - Inn league Barter Kindred Standing
    • Mount: Picnic Steed - Summer Festival barter
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

A Sunday Stroll

P.S. - Delphinia should find Pontin, it looks like he took some yummy things with him on his camping trip
    My LotRO Fashion Blog, Facebook, and Twitter

The Blade Reforged - Evernight
    Website and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Anmorata77 View Post
    The Rusted Warrioress

That mount! What is it?! Really, best-looking mount I've seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Cambruyn View Post
    That mount! What is it?! Really, best-looking mount I've seen...
    That's the pom-pom-foot filly.
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthelia View Post
    I agree.

The actual notion that anyone in their right mind would wear a cape into battle (in RL) is utterly ridiculous. This also plays on me whenever i've got one on in combat, it usually doesn't stay there for long.

But anyway...

Here's my Warden at the moment, looking nice and red in my Kinship's Uniform.

Generals and Commanders at the back of the army that don't usually engage in any of the active combat, merely command troops or are there for leadership / display of power.

All Heil the sexiest cosmetic in the world ! ADMIT IT

I present you Argohald son of Gondor !!!!!

GONDOR STRONG!!!!
    GONDOR SUPREME!!!
    Argohald 120 Champion(main), Phokalin 120 Guardian, Helectra 105 Warden Aegean eagles kinship in Evernight
    Aleziana 105 Lore master, Ellinas 100 Guardian, Armonia 65 Captain in Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Aleziana View Post
    All Heil the sexiest cosmetic in the world !
    Well, you certainly mixed outfits from Ost Dunhoth, Grey Company (?) and Minas Tirith in a novel way.

Page 217 of 218 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 213 214 215 216 217 218 LastLast