We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 188 189 190 191 192
Results 4,776 to 4,784 of 4784
    Quote Originally Posted by rssbinns87 View Post
    On your high elf champion, what equipment does each outfit consist of please?
    no. 1, 2, 3 (those similar ones only varying in colours):
    Circlet of the nightwatcher( loremasters Dol Amroth set): 1: belegaer blue; 2: belegaer blue, 3: gold

time-worn shoulders(highelf light starting armour): 1: belegaer blue; 2: black; 3: black

time-worn tunic and waistcoat (HE light starting armour): 1: sea blue; 2: turquois; 3: gold

gardening boots (farmers faire cosmetic reward I think): 1: white; 2: darkgreen; 3: gold

weapon 1 and 2: blade of unity ( Moria epi quest reward book 7 i think, the one in lorien); 3: defender of gwingris(Eregion quest reward), anghigil( epic quest reward of volume 1... don't know which one, though, sry)

No 4:

Cloak of many worlds : shire peach

Ithilien-weave armour of the ambusher: washed/white

steadfast dunlending campaign gloves (lvl 70 westfold light armour, crafted): walnut brown

anorien combat boots(critversion of the medium armour anorien craft): undyed/lorien gold

no 5:

Blade of Unity again.

Cloak of many Worlds: undyed/washed/white

Elven leather shirt: world random drop. lvl 42 medium armour craft(elvish) has same model with long sleeves: washed/white

Elven campaigners leggings(lvl 42 medium armour craft): washed/white

Heithurs boots (trollshaws questreward): white

No 6:

weapons: Anghigil, Mallendols sword (mirkwood epic reward)

Cloak of the Sunset Wood: shop, no dye

Trapsetter's jacket (hunter moriaset): moriasilver

Gauntlets, Leggings, Boots of the Swift Arrow (moria hunter set): moriasilver
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Lingering Wound needs to scale the same way Barbed Arrow and Exsanguinate do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    no. 1, 2, 3 (those similar ones only varying in colours):
    Circlet of the nightwatcher( loremasters Dol Amroth set): 1: belegaer blue; 2: belegaer blue, 3: gold

time-worn shoulders(highelf light starting armour): 1: belegaer blue; 2: black; 3: black

time-worn tunic and waistcoat (HE light starting armour): 1: sea blue; 2: turquois; 3: gold

gardening boots (farmers faire cosmetic reward I think): 1: white; 2: darkgreen; 3: gold

weapon 1 and 2: blade of unity ( Moria epi quest reward book 7 i think, the one in lorien); 3: defender of gwingris(Eregion quest reward), anghigil( epic quest reward of volume 1... don't know which one, though, sry)

No 4:

Cloak of many worlds : shire peach

Ithilien-weave armour of the ambusher: washed/white

steadfast dunlending campaign gloves (lvl 70 westfold light armour, crafted): walnut brown

anorien combat boots(critversion of the medium armour anorien craft): undyed/lorien gold

no 5:

Blade of Unity again.

Cloak of many Worlds: undyed/washed/white

Elven leather shirt: world random drop. lvl 42 medium armour craft(elvish) has same model with long sleeves: washed/white

Elven campaigners leggings(lvl 42 medium armour craft): washed/white

Heithurs boots (trollshaws questreward): white

No 6:

weapons: Anghigil, Mallendols sword (mirkwood epic reward)

Cloak of the Sunset Wood: shop, no dye

Trapsetter's jacket (hunter moriaset): moriasilver

Gauntlets, Leggings, Boots of the Swift Arrow (moria hunter set): moriasilver
    You're a star! Thanks very much!

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Is that third heavy set the one and only BEST Elven heavy set there is?

I am inclined to think so, and Elrond fighting Nazgûls in The Hobbit come to mind.

Personnally I have gone with gilden Rohan armour, like this guy who made below comparison.

In my opinion we need more and better Elven Sets... Alliance is not bad, but it's not High Elf.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil 107 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 110 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 97 HNT, Tinker

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeneth View Post
    This appearance is inspired by Ecthelion of the fountain, all in silver he was clad. It's terribly difficult to find a nice shield and javelin that work well with this appearance, both of which I have to use as a warden and constantly see. Having any sort of gold kind of takes away from this set, and yet 99.9% of elvish gear in this game seems to have traces of gold in them. Very little silver to be found....

Do you mind sharing the gear in these pics? The shoulders are from the heavy Dol Amroth set, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post

The Mathom Hunter's mantle! I think that is one of the most versatile items in the game for cosmetic purposes. I've used it for so many looks.

I'm using the same outfit (just little changes like shoulder pads with Moria and color changes) for about ~8 years now.

Glad to see some wonderful outfits being shared lately, especially those highlighting some of the Mordor and High Elf starter skins! Time hasn't been in abundance for me lately, but I'd like to share my latest three here. For full details on the dyes and pieces, follow the provided links:

Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 188 189 190 191 192