We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 200 of 206 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 5145
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    Looks like the purple moria hunter set. you an barter it at orcwatch/shadowed refuge with any class. Shoulders may be Barad Guldur champion set(lvl 65), I think.

Can't help with the chestpiece, but the shoulders look like westfold craft shoulders (medium or light, both have brown pelt, but they look a bit different)
    Tried Moria and the set is similar but not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by PewPew9700 View Post
    To me, that looks like Scout's Armour which is dyed a blue (perhaps Ered Luin). One of my toons currently wears one dyed black and the chest is black and gold -- there is no grey. And the shoulders appear to be fated westfold campaign. I didn't scroll to see what the original poster said the shoulders were.
    Just looked it up in the treasury. No top matches the one she has in blue. All of them have the grey on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    Anyone know the chest piece and shoulders? {Right image on the bottom} I tried every set with the same top and each of them have the same appearance with the grey on the side. In this image it's all blue without the grey. Shoulders arnt coming up with what the person said either. Any help is always appreciated, thanks

I've gone and recreated this outfit in the dressing room (with the exception of the quiver) and the pieces Kassidy listed are correct. The image was taken with some sort of cool-colored filter or in-game lighting effect, giving it a bluish appearance. The actual chest and leg armor is grey.

I came across someone who had this outfit and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. http://oi66.tinypic.com/11kayoy.jpg

I've also quickly recreated this outfit in the dressing room as well. The chest, legs, and hands are from the Hunter's Moria armor set, the boots are from the Burglar's Rift set, and the shoulders from the Champion's Barad Guldur set.
    Last edited by Nathrien_Estelenlaer; Jun 19 2018 at 06:15 PM.

Tried Moria and the set is similar but not the same.
    The teal version in 21st. Hall or the weaker purple version?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post

I've gone and recreated this outfit in the dressing room (with the exception of the quiver) and the pieces Kassidy listed are correct. The image was taken with some sort of cool-colored filter or in-game lighting effect, giving it a bluish appearance. The actual chest and leg armor is grey.

I've also quickly recreated this outfit in the dressing room as well. The chest, legs, and hands are from the Hunter's Moria armor set, the boots are from the Burglar's Rift set, and the shoulders from the Champion's Barad Guldur set.
    You are awesome! I can't thank you enough for doing this.

The top pic though {the footman armor replica} what shoulders and gloves did you happen to use?

You are awesome! I can't thank you enough for doing this.

The top pic though {the footman armor replica} what shoulders and gloves did you happen to use?
    You're welcome

Shoulders: Westfold Campaign Shoulder Pads (crafted Tailor recipe)
    Gloves: Gauntlets of the Hidden Paths (exclusive Great River reward from the "A Reasonable Request" quest)

Some simple fashion from over the weekend, focusing on dresses.

For the full list of dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...sses-pt-2.html

You're welcome

Shoulders: Westfold Campaign Shoulder Pads (crafted Tailor recipe)
    Gloves: Gauntlets of the Hidden Paths (exclusive Great River reward from the "A Reasonable Request" quest)
    If I may ask, where did you get the white bow? I tried tier 2 and it hasn't dropped for me yet.

If I may ask, where did you get the white bow? I tried tier 2 and it hasn't dropped for me yet.
    If you're looking for the white bow (the Well Worm Mumak Rider's Bow) in those pics, it's easiest to farm the first boss in Dome of the Stars at level 50 T1. It took me a few dozen attempt before it dropped for me. It's a pain to get, with the Osg cluster instances all drawing from the same loot T1 pools. Good luck!

What dyes did you use for the outfit and shoulders?

To be fair, ignore list or not, Marancil does have a point. There really is no need for someone to post dozens of pictures of the same outfits, just in different locations. I'm all for players sharing their creativity, but all anyone really needs to see is the front, back, and, maybe, the side of a character's attire once.

That being said...

Kassidy, those outfits are wonderful! The one using the Armor of the Waking Wood caught my eye the most. Dyeing it white and pairing it with one of the last alliance helmets is a clever combination. It's a great way to make one piece from a cosmetic set stand out!
    Anyone happen to know what boots were used for the Waking wood outfit?

I have a bunch of outfits to share, but here are a couple to start things off
    Both are hunter outfits that have a Lothlorien vibe.
    This one has a more rugged feel:

This one is more of a fancy one:

This is my first time posting so hopefully everything works.
    Last edited by Thurintarmalas; Jun 25 2018 at 05:53 PM.

It worked, and I must say, that the combinations that you invented are really novel and work beautifully. If you could describe which pieces you took and which dyes, it would be perfect. I am sure, a lot of visitors would like to try this out.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

I'm glad that you like them!

Red One:
    Head: Gilded Cap of the Alliance Renewed (crimson)
    Shoulders: Weave-Padded Shoulders of the Ithilien Seeker (crimson)
    Back: Cloak of the Mallorn (crimson)
    Chest: Lesser Secret of the West Breastplate (lorien gold)
    Hands: Lesser Secret of the West Gauntlets (crimson)
    Legs: Enduring Elven Quilted Leggings of Determination (crimson)
    Feet: Angoldal (red)

Gold One:
    Head: none
    Shoulders: Helmed Mantle of Winter Drifts (gold)
    Back: Cloak of the Golden Oak (umber)
    Chest: Ceremonial Jacket of the Spear-Shaker (gold)
    Hands: Ceremonial Town Saver's Gloves (umber)
    Legs: Ceremonial Leggings of the Poets Heart (walnut brown)
    Feet: Cabedail (umber)

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurintarmalas View Post

This is my first time posting so hopefully everything works.
    Really like that one. Robin Hood anyone?
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

My latest weapon-centric outfit, this time revolving around the Winged Blade from the Host of the West reputation faction.

For the full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....ns-master.html

My latest weapon-centric outfit, this time revolving around the Winged Blade from the Host of the West reputation faction.
    Nice.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Arnorian Knight-Captain

A very simple, and easy-to-get outfit, but it was my 1st semi-decent outfit and I love it!

Here with the helmet:

Head: Tarchar
    Cloak: Potent resolute cloak of tactics
    Rest of pieces: Sellsword's armour (tier 6 metalsmith)
    All dyed white.

Golden Elvish-style Captain Armour

This outfit is a more elvish/paladin-inspired version of the previous armour. I saw on this thread a few awesome golden outfits, and i wanted to make one of my own

Head: Malledrhim Helmet (tier 6 metalsmith, rep recipe)
    Chest and legs: Whirldwind set (skirmish vendor)
    Shoulders, feet and hands: Sellsword's set (tier 6 metalsmith)
    Back: Cloak of Many Worlds

Cloak dyed Gold, rest of pieces dyed Lorien Gold.

First time sharing, hope u like those!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosP View Post
    A very simple, and easy-to-get outfit, but it was my 1st semi-decent outfit and I love it!
    I like it.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosP View Post
    Here with the helmet:
    Very medieval, works very well together. And the setting made me realize how much the surrounding landscape colors influence perception and feel of the character's cosmetic set. The snow makes the steel plates stand out in greater detail, which may have been lost had it been taken somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    Very medieval, works very well together. And the setting made me realize how much the surrounding landscape colors influence perception and feel of the character's cosmetic set. The snow makes the steel plates stand out in greater detail, which may have been lost had it been taken somewhere else.
    Indeed! Landscapes are the key for a good screenshot. Sometimes I want to take some photos on a nice place, but because the lighting and surrounding textures etc, results are not as good as expected. And yes, I like to think my toon is like a medieval Knight, with a bit of numeronean blood

Shoulders: Embroidered Mantle of Bard's Honour
    Chest: Reforged Rift-seeker's Jacket
    Gloves: Fingerless Gloves
    Boots: Threadbare Boots of the Dunland Healer
    Back: Treasure Hunter's Satchel
    Weapons: Gleaming Great Club
    Kinship "Heroes of Gondor", Landroval
    http://vk.com/heroes_of_gondor

Brandywine

I wanted to see what I could do with one of the Doomfold heavy armor skins. It dyes very well, but it's shape and design can make it awkward to use outside of it's own set.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....-huntsman.html

I've also tried to have a little fun with the Thrang weaponry, mixing it up with some of the game's older cosmetics.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....hadow-and.html

Page 200 of 206 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast