We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 186 187 188 189 190
Results 4,726 to 4,739 of 4739
  1. #4726
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    377


    I changed the shoes (Worn Ranger's Boots - umber) and gloves (Doom-Hunter's Gloves).

  2. #4727
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    77






    Haven't had much to do so I decided to make a few outfits.

  3. #4728
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden
    Posts
    2,449
    But you can't have that helm with Faramirs armour!... whaaaa?




















    The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone -> Moving to Crickhollow
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 105 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

  4. #4729
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    But you can't have that helm with Faramirs armour!... whaaaa?




















    who, me?

  5. #4730
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Head: Mask of the North Ithilien Fox (barter in North Ithilien), Shoulders: Supple Wildermore Shoulderpads of Tactics (Eastmnet Tailor crafted), Back: Cloak of Plenty (Barter Farmers Faire), Body: Festive Azure Party Dress (4 year reward or similar look Reveller’s Gilded Party Dress in Lotro store).
    Pontin Level 105 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden


    Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event! also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

  6. #4731
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by To0n View Post
    That is a very cool Easterling look! Those boots work like magic with the chest piece.

  7. #4732
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden
    Posts
    2,449

    New online resource for you images: www.shots.lotrokin.me

    Greetings

    With the collaboration of two other players I have started a webalbum based on an album CMS called Piwigo. I have used this before and thus reasonably familiar with its interface.

    There will never be advertisements or donation buttons or anything but YOUR images that YOU control as you wish, givens some initial parameters.

    Feel free to register an account to host your outfit images, or anything LoTRo you like. It will always be free, spam free and ad free.

    www.shots.lotrokin.me

    We also have a channel at the LoTRo Discord Channel: http://discord.me/lotrodiscord, ask for Channel #lotroshots

    //

    Marancil
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone -> Moving to Crickhollow
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 105 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

  8. #4733
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    That is a very cool Easterling look! Those boots work like magic with the chest piece.
    The hat is probably a piece from the Skirmish Camp Cosmetics barter NPC, the Wandering Bard's Helm, of the Rift set.
    The shoulders look like Pauldrons of the Reclaimed City, only that the are dyed (grey?).
    The coat is a cosmetic from the Farmer's Faire of 2014, the Surcoat of the Yield.
    The gloves - sorry, I cannot tell. This design must have escaped me somehow.
    The boots look like they are crafted medium guild boots from the Westemnet tier.

    Regarding the boots: These fit well, but only because the poster chose to use this Surcoat instead of the Easterling Tunic and Trousers that you can get from the Limlight Gorge reputation barter guy in Stangard. The latter has really awkward legs that clip through every standard pair of boots, which forced me to use the lower boots from a Harndirion/Dunhoth set, as you can see here.


    Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 105 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Manfreid, dwarven Level 105 Champion, all the same
    Alexophor, human Level 105 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval

  9. #4734
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    The gloves - sorry, I cannot tell. This design must have escaped me somehow.
    They look like the heavy armour gloves of dunland questrewards.
    "Does life ever get easy?" "What do you want me to say?" "Lie to me" "Yes, it's terribly simple. The good guys are always stalwart and true. The bad guys are easily distinguished(...)No one ever dies and everybody lives happily ever after." "Liar."

  10. #4735
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    The hat is probably a piece from the Skirmish Camp Cosmetics barter NPC, the Wandering Bard's Helm, of the Rift set.
    The shoulders look like Pauldrons of the Reclaimed City, only that the are dyed (grey?).
    The coat is a cosmetic from the Farmer's Faire of 2014, the Surcoat of the Yield.
    The gloves - sorry, I cannot tell. This design must have escaped me somehow.
    The boots look like they are crafted medium guild boots from the Westemnet tier.

    Regarding the boots: These fit well, but only because the poster chose to use this Surcoat instead of the Easterling Tunic and Trousers that you can get from the Limlight Gorge reputation barter guy in Stangard. The latter has really awkward legs that clip through every standard pair of boots, which forced me to use the lower boots from a Harndirion/Dunhoth set, as you can see here.


    Greetings, Polymachos
    Shoulders are "lacquered mantle of the ithilien captain"
    Cloak is the "Wood Wanders Cloak"


    Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    They look like the heavy armour gloves of dunland questrewards.
    Correct.

  11. #4736
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ered Luin
    Posts
    679
    featuring forgotten pants











    head: Lesser Arrow of the West helmet, white dye, barter in Harndirion

    chest: Rock climber armour, gold dye, tailor crafted tier6 light armour

    hands: Gloves of the Lady’s Power, white dye, Dar Narbugud champion set barter in Caras Galadhon

    leggings: Leggings of the Lady’s Wisdom, Dar Narbugud loremaster set barter in Caras Galadhon

    feet: Gardener’s boots, gold dye, Farmer’s Faire reward
    My Lotro blog :)

  12. #4737
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,593
    This thread needs more Dwarf.

    Getting ready to battle the Shadow:






  13. #4738
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden
    Posts
    2,449
    Harndirion outfit looks good. I use it myself for melee combats (tight fit) but never seen it on a dwarf. GJ!
    (Also like that round Axe... currently trying to find it as 100).
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone -> Moving to Crickhollow
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 105 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

  14. #4739
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Harndirion outfit looks good. I use it myself for melee combats (tight fit) but never seen it on a dwarf. GJ!
    (Also like that round Axe... currently trying to find it as 100).
    The Axe is a level 60 1st Age 2 hander. I ran a few watcher/turtle runs and was able to barter for it and use it as a cosmetic.

    Finding a good looking cosmetic axe is tough!

 

 
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 186 187 188 189 190

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload