We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 186 187 188 189 190
Results 4,726 to 4,739 of 4739

I changed the shoes (Worn Ranger's Boots - umber) and gloves (Doom-Hunter's Gloves).

Haven't had much to do so I decided to make a few outfits.

3 Fountain Street, Towerglan, Bree-land Homesteads, Arkenstone, Sweden
    But you can't have that helm with Faramirs armour!... whaaaa?

The Elruthrim Brethren of Arkenstone -> Moving to Crickhollow
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 105 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman
    Anancite 71 GRD, Armourer | Tarostel 54 HNT, Armsman | Angredeth 95 HNT, Tinker

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    But you can't have that helm with Faramirs armour!... whaaaa?

who, me?

Head: Mask of the North Ithilien Fox (barter in North Ithilien), Shoulders: Supple Wildermore Shoulderpads of Tactics (Eastmnet Tailor crafted), Back: Cloak of Plenty (Barter Farmers Faire), Body: Festive Azure Party Dress (4 year reward or similar look Reveller’s Gilded Party Dress in Lotro store).
    Pontin Level 105 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event! also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by To0n View Post
    That is a very cool Easterling look! Those boots work like magic with the chest piece.

New online resource for you images: www.shots.lotrokin.me

Greetings

With the collaboration of two other players I have started a webalbum based on an album CMS called Piwigo. I have used this before and thus reasonably familiar with its interface.

There will never be advertisements or donation buttons or anything but YOUR images that YOU control as you wish, givens some initial parameters.

Feel free to register an account to host your outfit images, or anything LoTRo you like. It will always be free, spam free and ad free.

www.shots.lotrokin.me

We also have a channel at the LoTRo Discord Channel: http://discord.me/lotrodiscord, ask for Channel #lotroshots

//

Marancil
    Malancil 105 CHN, Historian | Calchiar 105 CPT, Explorer | Sturmdrang 77 WDN, Woodsman

Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    That is a very cool Easterling look! Those boots work like magic with the chest piece.
    The hat is probably a piece from the Skirmish Camp Cosmetics barter NPC, the Wandering Bard's Helm, of the Rift set.
    The shoulders look like Pauldrons of the Reclaimed City, only that the are dyed (grey?).
    The coat is a cosmetic from the Farmer's Faire of 2014, the Surcoat of the Yield.
    The gloves - sorry, I cannot tell. This design must have escaped me somehow.
    The boots look like they are crafted medium guild boots from the Westemnet tier.

Regarding the boots: These fit well, but only because the poster chose to use this Surcoat instead of the Easterling Tunic and Trousers that you can get from the Limlight Gorge reputation barter guy in Stangard. The latter has really awkward legs that clip through every standard pair of boots, which forced me to use the lower boots from a Harndirion/Dunhoth set, as you can see here.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 105 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Manfreid, dwarven Level 105 Champion, all the same
    Alexophor, human Level 105 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    They look like the heavy armour gloves of dunland questrewards.
    "Does life ever get easy?" "What do you want me to say?" "Lie to me" "Yes, it's terribly simple. The good guys are always stalwart and true. The bad guys are easily distinguished(...)No one ever dies and everybody lives happily ever after." "Liar."

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    The hat is probably a piece from the Skirmish Camp Cosmetics barter NPC, the Wandering Bard's Helm, of the Rift set.
    The shoulders look like Pauldrons of the Reclaimed City, only that the are dyed (grey?).
    The coat is a cosmetic from the Farmer's Faire of 2014, the Surcoat of the Yield.
    The boots look like they are crafted medium guild boots from the Westemnet tier.

Regarding the boots: These fit well, but only because the poster chose to use this Surcoat instead of the Easterling Tunic and Trousers that you can get from the Limlight Gorge reputation barter guy in Stangard. The latter has really awkward legs that clip through every standard pair of boots, which forced me to use the lower boots from a Harndirion/Dunhoth set, as you can see here.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Shoulders are "lacquered mantle of the ithilien captain"
    Cloak is the "Wood Wanders Cloak"

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    They look like the heavy armour gloves of dunland questrewards.
    Correct.

featuring forgotten pants

head: Lesser Arrow of the West helmet, white dye, barter in Harndirion

chest: Rock climber armour, gold dye, tailor crafted tier6 light armour

hands: Gloves of the Lady’s Power, white dye, Dar Narbugud champion set barter in Caras Galadhon

leggings: Leggings of the Lady’s Wisdom, Dar Narbugud loremaster set barter in Caras Galadhon

feet: Gardener’s boots, gold dye, Farmer’s Faire reward
    My Lotro blog :)

This thread needs more Dwarf.

Getting ready to battle the Shadow:

Harndirion outfit looks good. I use it myself for melee combats (tight fit) but never seen it on a dwarf. GJ!
    (Also like that round Axe... currently trying to find it as 100).

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Harndirion outfit looks good. I use it myself for melee combats (tight fit) but never seen it on a dwarf. GJ!
    (Also like that round Axe... currently trying to find it as 100).
    The Axe is a level 60 1st Age 2 hander. I ran a few watcher/turtle runs and was able to barter for it and use it as a cosmetic.

Finding a good looking cosmetic axe is tough!

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 186 187 188 189 190