We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 224 225 226 227 228
Results 5,676 to 5,685 of 5685
    Love that horse armour set (Norcrofts I think?). I use it for my own a Rohirrim set, but keep putting off buying the horse armour dyes to make it olive - can never quite bring myself to spend the LP... will have to post when I eventually do dive in

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Love that horse armour set (Norcrofts I think?). I use it for my own a Rohirrim set, but keep putting off buying the horse armour dyes to make it olive - can never quite bring myself to spend the LP... will have to post when I eventually do dive in
    Yeah, those are 595 a piece so a significant expense. Over the years I have bought all colour packs on Marancil's character, but try to make up my mind for the others before getting anything new. It actually helps having all available on at least one character since you can use that for testing...
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Yeah, those are 595 a piece so a significant expense. Over the years I have bought all colour packs on Marancil's character, but try to make up my mind for the others before getting anything new. It actually helps having all available on at least one character since you can use that for testing...
    It’s a very steep cost when it is per character. They should definitely be account-wide, like all the other cosmetic unlocks (wardrobe slots, outfit slots etc.).

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    It’s a very steep cost when it is per character. They should definitely be account-wide, like all the other cosmetic unlocks (wardrobe slots, outfit slots etc.).
    Happily I made use of the sale when they had it 50% off (or was it even 75% off) and bought almost all dyes for most of my characters as well as for my son. Since then we have some new character that we have LvL'ed up that would want some dyes too, but I will wait until prices are reasonable again. I have no issue spending money on things we like. However that does not mean I make just any bad deal. I am very concious of pricing and to get my moneys worth. Since this is just fluff in a game, some will consider it a waste no matter what the price is, but at least if it gives some enjoyment as a hobby, why not ??? But again not at any price. I agree that the standard prices are way too high for only per character unlock.

Versus a bright and colorful outfit this week, I've opted for a more neutral-colored one using some classic skins.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....ightshade.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    Versus a bright and colorful outfit this week, I've opted for a more neutral-colored one using some classic skins.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....ightshade.html

My Elf Champ uses that chest piece for a very similar look, but those shoulders are quite nice and complementary. I might have to find them too.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone / Landroval / Anor

2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post
    My Elf Champ uses that chest piece for a very similar look, but those shoulders are quite nice and complementary. I might have to find them too.
    They are listed on the page that is linked.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

This appearance is the first for my Stout-axe Burglar. The Stout-axe is difficult to outfit, as the body shape tends to make most cosmetics stretch or clip.

For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: https://materialmiddleearth.blogspot...ent-knife.html

Made simple outfit today dyed Autumn Leaf

• Head: Hat of the Concerned Elf - Great River quest reward
    • Shoulders: Lesser Voice of the West Shoulder Guards - Novices' Quartermaster at Harndirion
    • Chest: Braided Dress of the Spring Woods - Spring festival Barter
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

when white and lorien gold dyes become pale green. Unexpected, but I'm happy with the result. Makes for a unique color scheme

head: Mask of the Golden Forest Defender, lorien gold dye, barter from the Curator
    shoulders: Mantle of the Spring Woods, spring festival reward
    chest: Braided tunic and trousers of the Spring Woods, white dye, spring festival reward
    hands: Gloves of Lost Memory, lorien gold dye, quest reward in evendim for loremaster
    feet: Elegant Riding boots, lorien gold dye, barter for figments of splendor
    back: Ice Flower cloak, lorien gold dye, yule festival reward
    shield: Strong Skirmish Shield of the Rider, crafted
    My Lotro blog :)

Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 224 225 226 227 228