We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204
Results 5,076 to 5,092 of 5092
  1. #5076
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,686









  2. #5077
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    87
    Very nice! Might have to try something similar. Love the Burgundy color.
    Saelemyr, Burglar, Arkenstone
    Aharon, Warden, Arkenstone
    Arcaenna , Rune Keeper, Arkenstone

  3. #5078
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hithlum
    Posts
    1,142
    The most recent Outfits. The Outfits of the Raven black Goddess Remastered.

    High Queen of the Noldor. Seven outfits. Please check the full video for additional information of each outfit and piece of armour/robe.

    Everything you must know. Saves times. There is no need to write additional novel.

    Details provides for the each set. Song used: Pride of the Dwarves {LOTR Battle for Middle-Earth 2 Original}



  4. #5079
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle-earth
    Posts
    1,562

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLeopard View Post



    Even if I personally prefer more combat ready outfits (just my taste, you know armour and such), I have to say that that was an awesome use of the new harvestmath cosmetic. Excellent colour matching even matching the chosen mount. As well as the background in chosen location for sreenshot. Very tasteful. Well done !!!

  5. #5080
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLeopard View Post

    Fantastic use of the new Harvestmath cosmetics!

    -----------

    Here's another favorite outfit of mine made possible by the Osgiliath instance cluster.

    For full details on the dyes and pieces used, follow this link: http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....and-signs.html


  6. #5081
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLeopard View Post
    Love this one, very gothic looking.

  7. #5082



  8. #5083
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sarasota, FL, USA
    Posts
    3,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_hunter View Post
    Nice. I have an outfit that's in a similar vein to this one. Sea blue doesn't get used as often as I'd expect.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir


  9. #5084
    Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    Nice. I have an outfit that's in a similar vein to this one. Sea blue doesn't get used as often as I'd expect.
    IMO it's hard to find items that look good in sea blue. It's one of my favorite dyes though, so I love coming across things that do.

  10. #5085
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden
    Posts
    2,841


    Normally I don't like that colour, but this looks great, also for a mounted match.

    The fluff on shoulders is a nice detail that goes excellent with the horses (cosmetic) mane.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

  11. #5086
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle-earth
    Posts
    1,562

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by EranodoreAlphemel View Post
    IMO it's hard to find items that look good in sea blue. It's one of my favorite dyes though, so I love coming across things that do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_hunter View Post
    Normally I don't like that colour, but this looks great, also for a mounted match.

    The fluff on shoulders is a nice detail that goes excellent with the horses (cosmetic) mane.
    I agree with both of You. I don't like this baby blue dye at all, nor that mount. The fluff sticking up on the mane and hooves is hideous, the wing shaped things looks bleeehhhh etc. Just my taste of course.

    So that makes it even harder to pull off. Yet somehow Silent_hunter managed to do just that. I tip my beanie to You for managing to find a combination that acctually works with this mount and this dye. The helmet, also dyed, fits perfectly. And again a perfect match with the background as well. Well done !!!

  12. #5087
    Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you liked my outfit. I decided to make it when I first saw this horse

  13. #5088
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle-earth
    Posts
    1,562

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    The most recent Outfits. The Outfits of the Raven black Goddess Remastered.

    High Queen of the Noldor. Seven outfits. Please check the full video for additional information of each outfit and piece of armour/robe.

    Everything you must know. Saves times. There is no need to write additional novel.

    Details provides for the each set. Song used: Pride of the Dwarves {LOTR Battle for Middle-Earth 2 Original}


    I like the first combionation outfit. The one using the new hooded cosmetic from festival. Oh and also the music of course, he he he !!!

    Btw, is that the stoic posé emote You use to hold Your sword in one hand ??? I like the swordsalute and heropose but unfortionetly those emotes use some generic ugly swords and not Your cosmetically chosen sword or weapon. I like that the emote You used seem to use Your own cosmetic weapon skin.

  14. #5089
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    655
    Latest outfit for my Hunter, a Western style (on the lookout for better pants if anyone has suggestions).



    My Grey Loremaster:



    My White Loremaster:



    My Dwarf's outfits:






    Cohorts of the Red Legion
    Vae Victis - Woe to the vanquished.
    Timidi mater non flet.

  15. #5090
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    655
    My Hunter's other outfits:




    Cohorts of the Red Legion
    Vae Victis - Woe to the vanquished.
    Timidi mater non flet.

  16. #5091
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hithlum
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    I like the first combionation outfit. The one using the new hooded cosmetic from festival. Oh and also the music of course, he he he !!!

    Btw, is that the stoic posé emote You use to hold Your sword in one hand ??? I like the swordsalute and heropose but unfortionetly those emotes use some generic ugly swords and not Your cosmetically chosen sword or weapon. I like that the emote You used seem to use Your own cosmetic weapon skin.

    Ah,The Glorious ,Illustrious Custom-Fashioned High Queen of the Noldor outift as I named it Tis the Store ONLY ~ ./Stoicpose I believe the cost was 295 LP. Tis worthy even single LP. Once the emote is used It shall Always show your primary weapon, in my case twas Two handed sword from The Elder Khazad-Dum days. To be precise. Guardian's Greatsword of the First age which is again perfect choice for High Elves.

    I do agree generally about Heropose and swordsalute. Poorly crafted Iron sword Rusty is shown.

    As for sword:









    The Pommel is massive and has Small Green Emerald attached within plus the Blade is broad and intricate,fashioned masterfully by dwarven smiths of the Belegost. If you pay close attention you shall notice khuzdul runes. The amount the details are staggering.

    Enjoy several other shots taken by different angle and there is another video of showing Emote as well.

    A closer look to the Outfit and Sword. ~



    Tis my favourite Battle-outfit all time. It absolutely fits flawlessly Plus North Wind "glows" Green, It depends on the Damage type used. It is possible to have Yellow as well if you weapon does Light damage. Yellow/Green/Blue or Red,

    The Circlet, Blade,Enormous Bow. Inlaid breastplate,black colour. Dwarven blade for dwarvish place, North Wind within the North. Perfect Facial Aesthetics,Magnificent physical attributes,Raven black colour, the title and so on.

    And perfect for those dramatic moments! With my "Blackberry Pudding-wife" Tis always constantly dramatic! xD

  17. #5092
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hithlum
    Posts
    1,142
    {I have not posted for long time} Apologies for huge images. Only a few of them. You can accurate description in video I posted. The name of Halberd is Captain's Arm.

    Drops from Castellan Wisdan within Barad Gularan,Angmar.

    Classic Captain set of the Elder days. The Complete Armour of the North Star and there is a clone Captain, well almost identical.









    ENYALIEN VELERIANDE!
    O! Those are enormous! )
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Today at 07:39 AM.

 

 
Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload