We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 160 of 187 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 170 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4652

Rubi's Winter Traveller

Crimson Frostbluff Robe

3. Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

'Legendary' Items - Tips, Tricks, and a Guide to the 'Grind' - a Legendary Items guide! (And a new Imbuing guide! and Essence guide!)

The Life and Times of Kaleigh Starshine: Curing insomnia, one reader at a time, and a proud resident of The Cottage of Pen and Play

Lothlorien Light Guild Armor Set

Rhoswith in Rose Frostbluff Dress

HIldswith in Rivendell Green Frostbluff Dress w/ Harvest Brew Steed

What Rubilee Wore to Ride w/ The Grey Co.

Before receiving my Grey Co. Cosmetic Set, I put this together while questing w/ the Grey Company:

8. Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

'Legendary' Items - Tips, Tricks, and a Guide to the 'Grind' - a Legendary Items guide! (And a new Imbuing guide! and Essence guide!)

The Life and Times of Kaleigh Starshine: Curing insomnia, one reader at a time, and a proud resident of The Cottage of Pen and Play

Here's another outfit. This is one of my personal favorites of all the outfits I've had over the course of 2 years of playing this amazing game.

Front:

Back:

EDIT: I noticed the outfit is a bit hard to see and the image quality is low. My apologies. If you would like better screenshots, I would be happy to take new ones.

EDIT AGAIN: I decided to re-do the screenshots anyway. I hope these are better.
    Last edited by Dynamix123; Mar 08 2014 at 05:32 PM.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." ~ Faramir

Dynamix of Firefoot

10. Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

11. Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

12. Oh, I need to hire a visual editor ...badly *sigh*

Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

Last edited by Barbantes; Mar 11 2014 at 08:38 PM.

wouldn't let me edit this in -
    I like yours Civitas-especially the way you used the second chest piece! and Barbantes is one awesome dwarf!
    I love the wardrobe and the whole cosmetic system! Nearly all the pieces are pretty common mixed armour type quest rewards or drops ranging from 20 ish to 95 but i can't remember where.
    Boots: Gaerdail

Yellow:
    leather leggings of fleetness
    jacket of kestoaika
    gloves of the rider
    cloak of the shining star (cosmetic)

Purple:
    zudrugund trousers
    jacket of kestoaika
    westerness steel gauntlets of might
    gwathnor's doom (shoulders)
    spider silk cloak
    Last edited by Calta; Mar 13 2014 at 01:06 AM.

And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”

15. Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post
    This is a very nice outfit, very casual and something I would expect to see someone wearing around Bree :-) What is that chestpiece she is wearing, and what color is it? (I am looking for a simpler chestpiece that dyes a very dark brown or a nice black, and this is awesome. Plus I like it anyways!)
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

Black-same as purple except chest: shining steel jacket

Sorry for split posts-had trouble with photo hosting. It's my first venture as outfit contributer, here and involved a lot of screenshot sorting. My editing and sizing will improve-promise!

And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”

lovely combinations in this page!

here is a match for the weird pink cloak that drops in Garth Agarwen Fortress

chest: Westemnet Campaign Robe, burgundy dye, crafted light tier 9

hands: Ceremonial Secret of the West Gauntlets, burgundy dye, lotro store or mannequins, stat version barter in Harndirion (Enedwaith)

feet: Ceremonial Secret of the West Boot, burgundy dye, lotro store or mannequins, stat version barter in Harndirion (Enedwaith)

back: Carchol, loot reward from Garth Agarwen Fortress

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

19. Quote Originally Posted by Eryniell View Post
    This is a very nice outfit, very casual and something I would expect to see someone wearing around Bree :-) What is that chestpiece she is wearing, and what color is it? (I am looking for a simpler chestpiece that dyes a very dark brown or a nice black, and this is awesome. Plus I like it anyways!)
    Greetings!

That chestpiece is called the Jacket of the Hunter, and can be bartered for in the Ettenmoors for Commendations. I want to say it is in Lalia's shop right now as well, but I am not sure. The dye is red, but it only applies to some of the strapping on the arms and the shoulders (which is covered up by the shoulder-piece worn in that rendering. I hope that will still work for you, though!

Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

20. Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post
    Greetings!

That chestpiece is called the Jacket of the Hunter, and can be bartered for in the Ettenmoors for Commendations. I want to say it is in Lalia's shop right now as well, but I am not sure. The dye is red, but it only applies to some of the strapping on the arms and the shoulders (which is covered up by the shoulder-piece worn in that rendering. I hope that will still work for you, though!
    Dang, the moors > My highest char is lvl47. If the dye only applies to the straps, it won't work anyways. I am looking for a chestpiece to match the Leggings of the Shadow-Walker on its default dye. Might still have to pop over to Lalia's though...thanks. Your outfits are great!!
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    lovely combinations in this page!

here is a match for the weird pink cloak that drops in Garth Agarwen Fortress

chest: Westemnet Campaign Robe, burgundy dye, crafted light tier 9

hands: Ceremonial Secret of the West Gauntlets, burgundy dye, lotro store or mannequins, stat version barter in Harndirion (Enedwaith)

feet: Ceremonial Secret of the West Boot, burgundy dye, lotro store or mannequins, stat version barter in Harndirion (Enedwaith)

back: Carchol, loot reward from Garth Agarwen Fortress
    i just got rid of Carchol-again! I wish i'd seen this first - i love the whole look!

As some of you may have read recently, I plan on shutting down my cosmetic blog when early May rolls around. I've been working on my final string of outfits the past two weeks and do have some wonderful surprises in store. Anyway, this week I'm bringing some of the Erebor armor pieces back to the spotlight. Too many of those pieces have gone unloved as they're undyeable and most pieces are visually unpleasant in their default colors.

For full details on the pieces and dyes used, follow this link http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....f-gladden.html

Thank you for your support these past two years!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    As some of you may have read recently, I plan on shutting down my cosmetic blog when early May rolls around.

Thank you for your support these past two years!
    What?! That's seriously what's going through my head...WHATWHATWHATWHAT?! That is too bad Nathrien , I commonly follow your blog and love all of the great outfits. It's sad that you are leaving . Can't wait to see the new looks though
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryniell View Post
    What?! That's seriously what's going through my head...WHATWHATWHATWHAT?! That is too bad Nathrien , I commonly follow your blog and love all of the great outfits. It's sad that you are leaving . Can't wait to see the new looks though
    Thank you for your kind words This was a decision weighing on my mind since late November, to continue blogging or not. I don't know if you had read one of my earlier entries, Sorrow for Elder Days, but the majority of my reasons are there. I've also become too busy outside of my casual gaming that I can't put aside the time to blog any longer. I do plan on playing LOTRO for a while, though!

It's comforting to know I've had a steady group of supporters. I've seen one too many of the cosmetic blogs left abandoned without word or warning and that's something I'd like to avoid. That's why I've decided to announce a tentative closing date...I at least owe the cosmetic community that much.

Until then, let the weekly outfitting updates continue!

Page 160 of 187 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 170 ... LastLast