We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 159 of 184 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4593
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPisvlek View Post
    Sliskay the Burglar in his signature Zorro-themed outfit:

And the stealthy assassin outfit:

Which one do you guys like best?
    I like the stealthy assassin better, where did you get the pieces?
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6
    Meneldor Freeps and Creeps: Cambanod, Cpt

Quote Originally Posted by AZAlex86 View Post
    My dwarven "berserker", Lexlund:
    Alright. I'm askin'.

Someone please tell me where to get that Helmet?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000046ddaa/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Akotah View Post
    Alright. I'm askin'.

Someone please tell me where to get that Helmet?
    Anniversary festival. Firework Launcher's Face Guard. Ironically, this non-helmet is one of the most credible medieval-style visor helms, from the front at least.
    Éala Éarendel engla beorhtast / ofer middangeard monnum sended / and sodfasta sunnan leoma, / tohrt ofer tunglas þu tida gehvane / of sylfum þe symle inlihtes.

this is my new warden armour, like it because of the helm

Sometimes, you just need an outfit for a late night moonlit stroll. This is an elegant and heavily elven outfit revived from 2011 that I've slightly modified in recent days for my RK.

For full details on the pieces and colors used, follow the link to my blog http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....f-gladden.html

Lore-Master revisited

On page 155, I displayed my Loremaster as a Blue Wizard, wearing a ceremonial Far-Arrow's Helm. This signature head gear is so versatile that I made two more outfits, with it being the base (or rather top) of the whole set.

After some more travels, he finally reached the Wildermore. This landscape is so bleak that he faded to grey, much like a janitor. Well, sometimes you have to do menial tasks.

The grey worker:

Ceremonial Far-Arrows Helm (Lalia's Market, dyed Grey)
    no shoulder piece (covers too much the neck piece of the robe)
    Cloak of the Unwelcome Guest (Thinglad reward, Washed)
    Insightful Assault Robe of the Deep (crafted, default Grey)
    Lesser Resolute Gloves of Tactics (dropped somewhere, dyed White)
    Rock Climbers Shoes (crafted, Washed)

PS: It is really hard to find good looking gloves with a neutral light grey color. They either get too dark, or even bleach to something yellowish. Does anyone know about a pair that would fit better?

Later on he traveled back to the Great River. Being VIP at that time, he could put a few things into the Wardrobe. While on his voyage, he met Landroval, became Friend of the Eagles, and of course needed an outfit that matches this title.

Friend of the Eagles:

Ceremonial Far-Arrow's Helm (Lalia's Market, dyed Rust)
    Pauldrons of the Heavy Heart (Thinglad reward, dyed Umber)
    Cloak of the Boar Clan Warrior (Barnavon Mine reward, dyed Walnut Brown)
    Ancient Inlaid Breast Plate (Rushgore reward, dyed Sienna)
    Gauntlets of the Hidden Path (Thinglad reward, Washed)
    Reclaimed Nobleman's Shoes (Rushgore reward, Dyed Sienna)

Greetings, Polymachos

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post

Friend of the Eagles:

Ceremonial Far-Arrow's Helm (Lalia's Market, dyed Rust)
    Pauldrons of the Heavy Heart (Thinglad reward, dyed Umber)
    Cloak of the Boar Clan Warrior (Barnavon Mine reward, dyed Walnut Brown)
    Ancient Inlaid Breast Plate (Rushgore reward, dyed Sienna)
    Gauntlets of the Hidden Path (Thinglad reward, Washed)
    Reclaimed Nobleman's Shoes (Rushgore reward, Dyed Sienna)

Greetings, Polymachos
    nice screenshot and color scheme

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

I think there's already a Link (from The Legend of Zelda) somewhere in this thread, but I decided to upload my own design. So... here it is. I used a cape instead of a hat piece for, well, the hat, because I thought it looked better and not dorky.

Front:

Back:

With my War-Steed, Epona.

EDIT: I decided to re-do the screenshots.
    Last edited by Dynamix123; Mar 08 2014 at 06:19 PM.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." ~ Faramir

Dynamix of Firefoot

Another outfit. Not sure how to describe this one, but here it is.

Front:

Back:

EDIT: I decided to re-do the screenshots.
    Last edited by Dynamix123; Mar 08 2014 at 07:04 PM.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." ~ Faramir

Dynamix of Firefoot

Wealthy hobbit 'adventurer'.

custom made gear with personal emblem. Ready to face all that threatens the Shire anytime. Or at least till dinner is served.
    [B][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"][COLOR=#ed2669]A vote for the kinship revamp proposal is a vote for progress! Vote today![/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Been a while since I made any new outfits, but recently I managed to finally complete the Saviour of Moria deed (it's a lot easier when you're 40-ish levels higher than the instances!) and decided I had to make an outfit to go with my new favourite accessory, the Nimble Black Goat.

Strictly speaking, it's not all dwarvish gear. I'm wearing a Rohirrim robe, and pieces from Isengard, but I think it feels a little dwarvish thanks to the geometric patterns on the shoulders and the lovely quiver I was lucky enough to find.

Helm: Lesser Arrow of the West Helmet (black), OD instance cluster hunter set
    Back: Fine Dwarf-make Quiver (red), from anniversary gift-boxes (try the AH)
    Shoulders: Shoulder Pads of Solitary Thunder (default/black), Isengard instance cluster RK set
    Chest: Oldheart's Ancient Robe (black), quest reward from Riders of Rohan - similar ones available from Eastemnet Armour QMs
    Gloves: Bowmaster's Gloves (default/black), Isengard instance cluster hunter set
    Boots: Bowmaster's Boots (default/black), Isengard instance cluster hunter set

Sorry for the low pic quality, but this is my newest guardian outfit.

Head:workers helmet moria quest reward dyed black
    Shoulders: Shoulders of the Gloom-Bane Champions Rift dyed gold
    Chest: Chest of the Gloom-Bane Campions Rift dyed gold
    Leggings: War-captain's Leggings Helegrod Captain dyed black
    Gloves:Gloves of the Gloom-Bane Champions Rift dyed gold
    Feet:War-captain's Boots Helegrod Captain dyed black
    Cloak:forgot what it was called, but I got it of a mannequin a while back. Same skin as the Moria pre-purchase cloak I think. Dyed black
    Chrisandir, man Captain 100 | Raxus dwarf Guardian 51 | Chrorin dwarf Hunter 30 | Strillo hobbit Burglar 3 | Butche man Champion 29 |
    | Falaminianteraglith dwarf Runekeeper 20 | Randu man Lore-master 17 | Nafthali woman Warden 12 |

my very last outfits

Maybe they are quite typical but it took me some amount of time to build them up.
    These are my options for tanking and off-tanking with my guard (off-tanking guard is like a champwarden now)

Cool

Here's my greedy guardian, who prefers guarding his wealth to
    guarding people for free (which he does begrudgingly): Zweigrim Coinbiter, Miser

and here he is stealing coins from the Bree fountain

the outfit is (all dyed black):
    Extravagant Festival Hat
    Extravagant Festival Robe
    Extravagant Festival Gloves
    Soft Leather Boots

Here are my LOTRO toons. Being from New Zealand, i have used Maori names on quite a few of my toons. The cosmetic look of my toons is something i spend a bit of time on, and change throughout the game until I am happy with the looks.

First up is Tumatau, my Elvish Guardian. His name is Maori and is a shortened version of the Maori god of war's name.

Next is Takuta, a dwarf runekeeper. His name is also Maori and means to practise medicine

Ariki is a dwalf guardian. His name is Maori and means strong

Tapukorako is a Hobbit warden. His Maori name means a white hawk

My other toons are

Andiwulf is a Champ, and is modeled on a Norse warrior

Cyneheard is my Celt champ

Andyuil is my first toon. He is a elf hunter

And Rufinus is my newest toon. He is a Roman Guardian

I'm finally in Rohan, Yeay. I really love the looks of Rohan, especially the fields of Wold, so I decided to create an outfit to match the atmosphere.

Later I was exploring shores of Anduin and created an outfit using the same model.

P.S This is my first time posting my screenshots and I'd love to get some advice how to do it better.

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

18. So many wonderful outfits and renderings! Keep them coming!

Last edited by Valkrist; Mar 04 2014 at 09:23 PM.

Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

'Legendary' Items - Tips, Tricks, and a Guide to the 'Grind' - a Legendary Items guide! (And a new Imbuing guide! and Essence guide!)

The Life and Times of Kaleigh Starshine: Curing insomnia, one reader at a time, and a proud resident of The Cottage of Pen and Play

Haven't posted in a while, I thought I'd show a few outfits from both my warden and lore master

Warden:

Pieces used:
    Cloak - Hooded Tattered Cloak (dyed ranger green)
    Shoulders - Reinforced Shoulder Guards of the Rider (dyed ranger green)
    Chest - Lesser Cry of the West Breastplate (dyed ranger green)
    Gloves - Parch-Durnvol (dyed ranger green)
    Legs - Elven Steel Leggings (dyed ranger green)
    Boots - Leather Shoes (default)

Essentially this is my Warden's ranger outfit.

Loremaster:

Pieces used:
    Head - Hat of the Elder Days
    Chest - Breastplate of Voima
    Legs - Elven Cloth Leggings

And last one (a different screenshot for an outfit I think I posted already)

Pieces used:

Shoulders - Shoulder pads of Nature's Fury (dyed black)
    Chest - Robe of the Learned Stag (dyed burgundy)
    Gloves - Spellweaver's Braces (dyed black)

Hope everyone likes (will probably try to take some daytime shots for the warden's outfit next chance I get)

Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon
    Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers

Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post
    So many wonderful outfits and renderings! Keep them coming!

Love this ensemble Vakrist!

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

21. Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    Love this ensemble Vakrist!
    Thank you so much, Miriadel The renderings you take for Wandering around Arda are absolutely stunning!

Here is a more combat-oriented outfit:

Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

'Legendary' Items - Tips, Tricks, and a Guide to the 'Grind' - a Legendary Items guide! (And a new Imbuing guide! and Essence guide!)

The Life and Times of Kaleigh Starshine: Curing insomnia, one reader at a time, and a proud resident of The Cottage of Pen and Play

I love how my new brand warden looks with these white dyed clothes even if they are pretty simple.

Talking My Fav Fall Outfit

LM Robed in Rivendell Green

Tinwaril Greycloak's Yule Dress

Page 159 of 184 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 169 ... LastLast