We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

WTB Putrid Slime of Helchgam

Looking for a reaonably priced version of this item, I know its not in ready supply, would like to negotiate if possible. Send mail to Andreyev, or Nidget.

Re: WTB Putrid Slime of Helchgam

I may be wrong, but I think the Helchgam Slime is a bind on aquire item so you may have to get it by doing the instance.
    Aldekim (95 Landroval) Aldekim (65 Meneldor), Aldekim (13 Arkenstone),Aldekim (33 Laurelin), Aldekim (11 Nimrodel), Aldekim (Crickhollow), Aldekim (Elendilmir)

It's not, been on the market before, just bid only or at a price I couldn't manage at the time.

Wink Re: WTB Putrid Slime of Helchgam

4 lvl 60's can do a helchgam run quickly and easily. I just did it for my 60 LM.
    It's fun too. I suggest you do it, even with a pug, before you fork over money on the AH and miss the fun of beating up a 'mini-watcher' under CD. Just my 2 cents, as i would never be able to afford the AH prices for that item.
    Jaylaxel - 83 LM | Moiron - 85 Champ | [COLOR=Red]Aedush[/COLOR] - R4 Stalker

Nidget I can get you one today if u send me mail in game that u still want it... moderatly priced for 5g... Ive been wanting to try to solo it...
    Hunter-Calmante-R6, Warg-Morgdush-R6

You can also get it for 2600 skirmish marks from the skirmish trader.