We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbiss View Post
    Favorite tab of a warg that I've seen. Looks like you're aggressive! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    279 kbs at r7? on a reaver? What's goin on here!?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    279 kbs at r7? on a reaver? What's goin on here!?
    Yeah seriously....###....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206010000055f7f/signature.png]Ryucrat[/charsig]

Is that good or bad? I've only started playing like 3-4 weeks ago.

Is that good or bad? I've only started playing like 3-4 weeks ago.
    That's terrible...you're a reaver, you're the DPS class for creepside, you're supposed to be in the middle of the fight. Most reavers have Black Dog by rank 6...you're barely half way through that deed. 9.2 k/d ratio is incredibly inflated for this day and age, too.

I'd reccommend dying more. It'll suck at first, but once you get used to it, the infamy will FLOW in, and your warpage will look super sexy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206010000055f7f/signature.png]Ryucrat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuc View Post
    That's terrible...you're a reaver, you're the DPS class for creepside, you're supposed to be in the middle of the fight. Most reavers have Black Dog by rank 6...you're barely half way through that deed. 9.2 k/d ratio is incredibly inflated for this day and age, too.

I'd reccommend dying more. It'll suck at first, but once you get used to it, the infamy will FLOW in, and your warpage will look super sexy
    With the addition of infamy for quests, he can increase in rank faster than before, so less kbs.

Also competing with every BA having revenge will lower his kbs, even as a reaver.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    With the addition of infamy for quests, he can increase in rank faster than before, so less kbs.

Also competing with every BA having revenge will lower his kbs, even as a reaver.
    ah good point, so maybe the rank thing is irrelevant from my post. But still, he has a kb one out of every what...20 kills? as a reaver? I rolled a freever and by rank 3 i had like 1/5 kills a kb...different servers and everything, but it still should be far better than that.

That being said, if you play better the way you do, then stay that way...but I personally believe (and a reaver's opinion might help for this conversation) That the reaver class is more effective in killing when you are in the thick of battle and die more. 9.2 k/d ratio seems high for a creep mellee class at low ranks in this day and age

I still believe its pretty low, but just offering some solutions as to why. Play the way you enjoy playing.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

And i consider my stats pretty bad...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100000df242/signature.png]Bitinil[/charsig]

Don't much like giving the enemy kills, and I'm usually grouped up since there's a lot of OP classes that a reaver(at least a freeaver) couldn't handle alone. Barely started unlocking some of my slots through deeding on my freeps. Wasn't really too concerned with the kbs, but I guess I can work towards more.

World first Bane of the West title - Free Pople slayer tier 6 (~45000 killing blows) You are known as the Bane of the West, for none of their warriors can stand against you, and windrows of their fallen lie heaped in your wake.
    Wartab -
    Video -
    Last edited by Mornaro; Mar 24 2013 at 04:56 AM.
    Captain-General Uner, War-leader's Doom [EN]-Evernight
    Tyrant Uner, Herald of Darkness [DE]-Gwaihir

Damn, congratulations dude. Your determination is spectacular in this game. I am just curious how you pull off playing so much, especially while living in Russia.

Удачи и в общем выходи на улицу чаще

Congrats Unerat!
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Gratz man, great job. Will you share name of t7 one?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2321c00000008d943/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

omg dude, super gratz (: Whats next? t6 on your champ?! gogogo!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000002177ed/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aryanis View Post
    Gratz man, great job. Will you share name of t7 one?

Herald of Darkness: You are a herald of the Dark Lord. You have culled countless numbers from the field of battle and none escape your grasp.

and Gz Unerat

Don't much like giving the enemy kills, and I'm usually grouped up since there's a lot of OP classes that a reaver(at least a freeaver) couldn't handle alone. Barely started unlocking some of my slots through deeding on my freeps. Wasn't really too concerned with the kbs, but I guess I can work towards more.
    And that's the kind of attitude that killed PVP back in '08.

People need to stop seeing it as 'giving them kills' and see it as 'my potential kill' who gives a **** if someone gets a kill? It makes it more enjoyable for everyone as the PVP has more flow and stagnates less since people are actually moving about instead of trying to "stop giving them kills."

This is an MMO not a MOBA game, kills and deaths don't matter.
    [size=1][center]Federic - 65 Warden[/center]
    [center]Grulnakh - Rank 9 Warg[/center]
    [center][i]Occasionally plays LOTRO.[/center][/size][/i]

Quote Originally Posted by Mornaro View Post
    World first Bane of the West title - Free Pople slayer tier 6 (~45000 killing blows) You are known as the Bane of the West, for none of their warriors can stand against you, and windrows of their fallen lie heaped in your wake.
    Wartab -
    Video -
    two rank 15's...and still a clicker. BUT I DIGRESS.
    Once the best. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryanis View Post
    Will you share name of t7 one?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarrluk View Post
    Herald of Darkness: You are a herald of the Dark Lord. You have culled countless numbers from the field of battle and none escape your grasp.
    Pic -
    Captain-General Uner, War-leader's Doom [EN]-Evernight
    Tyrant Uner, Herald of Darkness [DE]-Gwaihir

Congrats Unerat, nice achievement. Hope U´re still having fun in this game :-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a2230100000fd00c/signature.png]Osdorof[/charsig]
    [LEFT][B][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=red][URL="http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2538/9lvtrr5l_jpg.htm"]Tyrant Osdorof [/URL][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=#FFFF66]DE-Vanyar[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=#FFFF66][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/LEFT]
    [LEFT][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=#FFFF66][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/LEFT]

Mornaro/Unerat Im curious.. do you have more KBs on your BA or your champ?

Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post

My current war-tab.
    War-leader. 4 stars. Disgusting.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

Unerat I wonder how you feel after figuring out just how many Commendations you missed out on!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

My (Ark) warg's. I mostly solo, but I feel like r6 is going along painfully slowly.

Side note: still trying to get used to the new appearance of the war-tab, feels a bit crunched together to me.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast