We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

Thanks, I just ranked

As you see, I have so many deaths.

But I'm 90% of the time solo, even at low ranks so that's probably why, I die less now at rank6.
    Last edited by Faisal; Dec 26 2009 at 02:42 PM.
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]Fames (RK), Faims (Guard) and Faimli (Champ). Defenders of the Mithril Halls.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=darkred]Nomba, R7 reaver; [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Webbzilla, R5 weaver[/SIZE].[/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

After hitting r9 yesterday
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

as a warg, morale build is the way to go. the loss of 10 damage per hit is negligable to out being able to out last man heals and wisdoms/pots.

Ive beaten the best on my server repeatedly with the new SoM build, including the highest rank freep in north america who happens to be an exceptionally good player.

Been a while since I posted so I'll update.

Actual KB's are at 3787, which means hatchlings are up to 307 KB's! Go Morrbabies! lol

-Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

Quote Originally Posted by socalf1fan View Post
    as a warg, morale build is the way to go. the loss of 10 damage per hit is negligable to out being able to out last man heals and wisdoms/pots.

Ive beaten the best on my server repeatedly with the new SoM build, including the highest rank freep in north america who happens to be an exceptionally good player.
    This.

Wargs should be winning anything, but regardless, damage traiters after SoM are ********.

you forgot to mention to beat someone in a 1v1 that you have to pop your insigna and use hips. Oh almost forgot, and you have to have 3 other wargs tailing you to help out when you hips and are too scared to come out of stealth again

rofl, don't toot your own horn or anything......

just a suggestion from a class nerfed to all @$!~%^# ........ don't keep telling ppl how OP you are lol
    [CENTER][FONT=Garamond][B][COLOR=#424242]« [COLOR=#FF0000]S[/COLOR]eyz [COLOR=#FF0000]V[/COLOR]anguard - R14 »[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042040000000a4551/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Arkarianor View Post
    This.

Wargs should be winning anything, but regardless, damage traiters after SoM are ********.
    Would you like to 1v1 my rk...
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000018dbd5/signature.png]Injured[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Leprichanbob View Post
    you forgot to mention to beat someone in a 1v1 that you have to pop your insigna and use hips. Oh almost forgot, and you have to have 3 other wargs tailing you to help out when you hips and are too scared to come out of stealth again
    WAIT. Its a skill on my skillbar.....freeps say its ok to use skills on thier skillbar....but I cant? Wouldnt use brands if people didnt chain stun and then tactical spam kite....just saying.

Cry more pls bob, just like you did in glff the other day. Would work better if your loverboy page didnt ride your coattails. But that is a thread for a different forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin_of_Freyr View Post
    rofl, don't toot your own horn or anything......

just a suggestion from a class nerfed to all @$!~%^# ........ don't keep telling ppl how OP you are lol
    I fully expect turbine to downgrade creeps again. Cant go having "the good guys" losing can we?

mine as of this morning

acctually, abraa sucks.
    Kultar-r8 captain Kultard-r6 rune-keeper Kulim-r8 warg
    Fail characters - penthalian r4 champ Ramar r5 lore-master

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000f8ca/signature.png]Kultar[/charsig]

WAIT. Its a skill on my skillbar.....freeps say its ok to use skills on thier skillbar....but I cant? Wouldnt use brands if people didnt chain stun and then tactical spam kite....just saying.

Cry more pls bob, just like you did in glff the other day. Would work better if your loverboy page didnt ride your coattails. But that is a thread for a different forums.
    so next time you pounce me and i feign death to hit my insigna and use endurance of stone im not gona hear you crying about it in glff within the next 5 minutes? wait nvm you'll hips and come back for more when u have 5 other creeps with you. you sure love to zerg dont ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Leprichanbob View Post
    so next time you pounce me and i feign death to hit my insigna and use endurance of stone im not gona hear you crying about it in glff within the next 5 minutes? wait nvm you'll hips and come back for more when u have 5 other creeps with you. you sure love to zerg dont ya?
    go right ahead, i love hearing about your epeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kultar View Post
    acctually, abraa sucks.
    lately barts been alot better tbh but that might just be the roll of the dice.

Please take your QQ to your server pvp forums, we need more war-tabs

7000th KB, closing in on R11

Almost 190k till rank @_@...
    [Center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c01000013aae6/signature.png]Phagus[/charsig][/center]

I want to see how many creeps will have a heart attack when they see my deaths.

Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by Battlefront20 View Post
    Almost 190k till rank @_@...
    Epic chat in that pic lol.

[OOC]Tornsoul: Any freeps out?
    [OOC]Xhunter: EC
    [OOC]Tornsoul: Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Given the fact that you're morale traited and dont have an IP on you yet to buff you up to 9600+... yea kinda

But that just means you're reckless and dont care about dying and there's nothing wrong with that. K/D means nothing just as rating means nothing to whether or not a player has skill. Keep up the good killing maggot.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000010e3ac/signature.png]Orcstyleboogie[/charsig]

I believe all of God's creatures have souls... except bears... bears of Godless killing machines! - SC

Update...

Good bye, Vapor/Immortality, Tyrannicus, Naurath, Faja, Riecker, Energizer, Barkinin, Guen, Rauko, Ramster, Familiarity, Knitefall/Pepperidge, Blaeloch, Kriptic, Illthallion, Angfauglir, Kosemos, Jmez, Gloinfast, Bots, Legions, Genocide, And Anyone else I have played with over the years.
    -Fuzion Rank 11 Rk/Lews Rank 7 Cpt/Swel/Arctic Rank 9 Warg ~ Forever RIP Keep Jamming

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post

I have like 2.5k deaths, 2.4k kbs, 8k kills, max rating defeated 2000. I don't feel like logging in to take a ss' though. I didn't get a heart attack .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

The last mashedpotatoe war tab ever!!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000145441/signature.png]Slinadyn[/charsig]
    R9 hunter, R7 champ, R6 burg, R6 cap, R6 LM, R4 cap--R8 Reaver, R7 reaver, R5 warg, R5 WL
    Co founder of the one and only TEAM F ---/groundroll To Victory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting this for Melevolent.

[CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast