We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 747
  1. #126
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.


  2. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Underneath you
    Posts
    4,264

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.


  3. #128

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.


  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Underneath you
    Posts
    4,264

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    You're rank 10 but haven't got harvester? But almost same kills and 150k more inf =D

  5. #130

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    I led alot of raids. (esp as a secondary target assist for Edel; see above) Not until Moria have I gone solely to small grouping/soloing.

    Also I am not concerned with KBs because they do not further improve my renown/infamy gain.
    Last edited by featherlight111; Oct 31 2009 at 12:49 PM.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.


  7. #132

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002f5c/signature.png]Bambam[/charsig]

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    769

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam21 View Post
    14k kbs.... I r jealous!

  9. #134

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.


  10. #135
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    S.C.
    Posts
    1,188

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by dagorlad91806 View Post
    Afro...do not tell me you are rank 11 and you do not have Good Isen.

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,739

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    I guess I should post my Harvestor pic aswell then Though I almost regret not wearing my LM foe title, I love it.



    Looks like Evil got in less infamy then me, oh well I think I have almost half the kills though.

    You might also notice my hatchlings are up to 262 KB's lol I hate them

    -Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    Last edited by BIZL; Oct 31 2009 at 06:30 PM.
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rule Britannia! Britannia, rules the waves!
    Posts
    330

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by bambam21 View Post
    That's a sick infamy/killing blow ratio. I've been experimenting with my warg and I'm currently sitting at a 77.5 ratio, can't be bothered keeping it up though. I think I might try my luck on a reaver. ^^

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,739

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisra View Post
    That's a sick infamy/killing blow ratio. I've been experimenting with my warg and I'm currently sitting at a 77.5 ratio, can't be bothered keeping it up though. I think I might try my luck on a reaver. ^^
    What information can you get from an infamy to KB ratio? If you have more infamy per KB that could because you got more solo kills. And if you had very little infamy to KB's you could say thats because almost all your infamy comes from KB's...

    I dunno, it doesnt make much sense as a measurement to me.

    Kills to KB ratio is probably better. My reaver has a 2.9 Kill:Kb ratio but my spider is just over 5, because when I group I focus on CC.

    -Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

  14. #139

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by dfmarketfresh117 View Post
    Afro...do not tell me you are rank 11 and you do not have Good Isen.

    Good Isen is a myth

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Underneath you
    Posts
    4,264

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Good Isen is a requirement to join my raids.

  16. #141

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherGab View Post
    Good Isen is a requirement to join my raids.
    I hope Halrion kicks your ***

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Underneath you
    Posts
    4,264

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    He probably will. I'm still incredibly rusty after a 3 month break. Hell, a warden got me to 900.

  18. #143

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherGab View Post
    He probably will. I'm still incredibly rusty after a 3 month break. Hell, a warden got me to 900.

    Haha, yea , all in good humor. Hope you two have some great fights.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    3,321

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BIZL View Post
    What information can you get from an infamy to KB ratio? If you have more infamy per KB that could because you got more solo kills. And if you had very little infamy to KB's you could say thats because almost all your infamy comes from KB's...

    I dunno, it doesnt make much sense as a measurement to me.

    Kills to KB ratio is probably better. My reaver has a 2.9 Kill:Kb ratio but my spider is just over 5, because when I group I focus on CC.

    -Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    Yeah k/kb makes sense and so does inf/k. Inf/kb does not really ...seem to make any sense.

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,739

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BLoNdiE View Post
    Yeah k/kb makes sense and so does inf/k. Inf/kb does not really ...seem to make any sense.
    yeah infamy/kill is another good one. I know your E warg has a crazy ratio for that.

    -Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Underneath you
    Posts
    4,264

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BIZL View Post

    You might also notice my hatchlings are up to 262 KB's lol I hate them

    -Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    Whenever my hatchlings kb, it counts towards the deed log. I'd probably still be 500 away from Harvester if it was otherwise

    Only 9990 to Slayer of Light woo!

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rule Britannia! Britannia, rules the waves!
    Posts
    330

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BIZL View Post
    What information can you get from an infamy to KB ratio?
    What information can you get from the categories you listed? Inf/KB shows that an individual makes an effort to claim killing blows, Inf/Kills shows how much of a soloist you are, etc.
    None of this information is worthwhile, it tell us nothing about how skillful a player is, all it hints at is a particular play style.

    * * *


  23. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,739

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherGab View Post
    Whenever my hatchlings kb, it counts towards the deed log. I'd probably still be 500 away from Harvester if it was otherwise

    Only 9990 to Slayer of Light woo!
    well technically it looks like your hatchlings have 132 (by the screeny)

    slayer of light + 3010 - War tab = Hatchling KB's

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisra View Post
    What information can you get from the categories you listed? Inf/KB shows that an individual makes an effort to claim killing blows, Inf/Kills shows how much of a soloist you are, etc.
    None of this information is worthwhile, it tell us nothing about how skillful a player is, all it hints at is a particular play style.
    You still didnt answer what inf/KB means.....

    It's impossible to prove "skill" with any numbers, both categories I listed at least prove something, what does inf/KB prove?

    - Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rule Britannia! Britannia, rules the waves!
    Posts
    330

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BIZL View Post
    You still didnt answer what inf/KB means.....

    It's impossible to prove "skill" with any numbers, both categories I listed at least prove something, what does inf/KB prove?

    - Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    You proved nothing, all you did was show what conclusions might be drawn from certain stats. I'm sure there are Blackarrows out there with fantastic inf/kill ratios, what facts can be ascertained from that? Blackarrows are great at hoarding infamy. So, once again; the stats you have chosen to focus upon prove nothing.

    You said:
    Quote Originally Posted by BIZL View Post
    If you have more infamy per KB that could because you got more solo kills.
    And I replied with:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisra View Post
    Inf/KB shows that an individual makes an effort to claim killing blows
    Both of the above statements are very basic conclusions which attempt to explain what certain stats mean, so I'm rather baffled by why "proof" is required and even more baffled by why you haven't presented any yourself.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    3,321

    Re: Offical Creep War-Tab thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisra View Post
    Inf/KB shows that an individual makes an effort to claim killing blows
    How in the world does it mean that? Technically you want inf/kb as low as possible since that means you have a lot of kbs for very low infamy. (which could just mean you are a ninja.) This once again means almost nothing.

    Inf/kill can be at least understood. Pointing to playstyle is a type of information. If it is very low then the person is a raider. If it is very high then the person solos and 1v1s a lot.

    K/kb makes sense since it shows how many kills you were at least actively part of. If (on a dps class) this is high then it means you leeched a lot of kills. I guess leeched is a bit harsh but still. If it is low then you are either a very good ninja or 1v1/solo constantly. Same as inf/kill.

    You can draw your own opinions from that but at least these two show some kind of obvious playstyle choice.

 

 
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload