anyone can shed a light on the fate of those blue wizard that was sent to the easterling land ?
- did saruman killed them ?
- did saruman corrupted them and recruit them to sauron ?
- did they both got seduced by power and took over leadership/power in eastern regions ?
as for the eastern regions , i still got these questions..
- how big is eastern region's population and how civilized ? are they a mottley bunch of nomads and war-like tribes ?
- they sent armies to attack dale / lonely mountain area and they sent armies to sauron.. Did Aragorn mount a revenge expedition after he was crowned king of gondour ?
as for the istari :
- After aragorn got crowned , he took the last boat and sail unto the west. He said his task is finished. so gandalf's task is only for middle earth ? what about the other regions like umbar/easterling ?
- What happened to Ragadhast ?
as for the other People in LOTR
- Why Arwen loses her immortality when he married aragorn ? isnt she still an elf and still immortal ? why she died in lorien ? out of sadness/grief ?
- Aragorn seem to 'choose' his own time of death , is this normal for a numenorian ?
- Why Frodo and bilbo granted passage into the west ? did they live forever there ? or they lived out their remaining years there ? do ordinary people got longer lifespan there ? IIRC frodo is not married when he sailed to the west so could he marry an elf there ?
- Why Gimli granted passage into the west ? iirc gimli is very kind and courteous to lady of the woods.. but is that all ?
- Why not all member of the fellowship granted passage to the west ? like Sam, Pippin and Merry ?
- Any recorded lore history about dwarv-ellf marriage ? hobbit-human ? hobbit-elf ? dwarf - human ?