We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: THE OSGILIATH GUARD IS RECRUITING - Come on over and visit!

Quote Originally Posted by -D- View Post
    How is your player base for the oceanic (Australia, Japan, etc) side of your kinship in lotro? I posted a new player thread and was recommended to check you guys out. Thanks.
    I'd estimate we're about 30% AU/NZ and other western pacific players. Also some of the NA players work evening/overnight or rotating shifts and play during western pacific times.

A quick check of our forums shows a regularly scheduled high level run each Weds night AEST and low level run on Tues.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Very interested in joining your kinship. I am a casual player, I've been a raider in the past. I just dont have time. I've also been through a couple of kinships being disolved. That being said, I would just like a friendly, mature place to fellowship when I have time to play

Danielbor 65 hunter
    Mistrtee 54 champ
    lisdan 46 captain
    Daniellion 36 Minstrel

Hey everyone. I just put an app in over on the site, just giving a heads up! Just came back to LotRO, my highest level being a 30 r/k, with a couple alts. I will be going VIP on Wednesday, and obviously am Premium atm.

In game name is Sitael which is the 30 r/k, and have a 'main' alt named Caacrinolaas. Sorry if I wasnt supposed to post in this area about the app. You guys seem to have a great guild and hopefully I'll be accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightcaster31 View Post
    Hey everyone. I just put an app in over on the site, just giving a heads up! Just came back to LotRO, my highest level being a 30 r/k, with a couple alts. I will be going VIP on Wednesday, and obviously am Premium atm.

In game name is Sitael which is the 30 r/k, and have a 'main' alt named Caacrinolaas. Sorry if I wasnt supposed to post in this area about the app. You guys seem to have a great guild and hopefully I'll be accepted!
    Howdy and welcome.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000e8954/01003/signature.png]Yurick[/charsig]

I've gotten a few questions from people in-game about the kinship I belong to. Everything you need to know about The Osgiliath Guard (and The Older Gamers meta-guild behind it) is either answered here, or linked to here.

We don't have open and closed recruiting periods because we're open all the time. If you're 25 or older, play LOTRO on Elendilmir, and are willing to agree to abide by The Older Gamers TOS and policies (which kinda boil down to: be nice to people, play fair, and don't violate perfectly reasonable rules about being nice and playing fair), you can join.

Have you got real life restrictions that make it kinda difficult to play LOTRO, like a newborn or a job that has you on-call at odd hours? No problem. LOTRO is entertainment and real life comes first.

Are you a new LOTRO player looking for a kinship that doesn't look down on your low level, and has people willing to answer questions or give you a hand now and then? We fit that bill.

Give us a shout if you have any questions.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

I've been through the application process for my Hunter - Robinwald. I'm up to the point where I'm supposed to search the social panel for Osgiliath but I've been unsuccessful. Any help getting an invite would be appreciated. Thanks

My dog is walking me or I'm stress testing my favorite chair :)
    Hi all,

Just put an App in and got my toon out of the Prologue -- Amboodoor.

He's an impressive 7 (shivers!). Hope you are enjoying your game and no hurries or worries here. I have plenty of world to save to catch up to you all.

Cheers!
    The Road goes ever on and on
    Down from the door where it began.
    Now far ahead the Road has gone,
    And I must follow, if I can...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3