We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smile New Kinship on Nimrodel

Redwater Rising was founded by Grimbled & Aergwinn (married in RL) & RL Friend StealyMcGee for fun,not to mention We have run several succesful kins/guilds in other games & was kinda missing that part of the game,Which i find kinda fun.

Here at Redwater Rising we are just about having fun playing lotro,nothing to serious just a place where all are welcome regardless of experience in Lotro or gaming in general,Just a place to meet people & enjoy the game for the scenery,quests & the social aspects of lotro.Eventually as we grow I'm sure we will get into some serious raiding but we will always remain a casual kinship at heart,where everyone is welcome.

So to sum it up we are very laid-back & pretty casual,but we do have a few rules for people to follow,mainly to keep out immature people & other cretins wanting to cause drama & other negative stuff.We want the Kinship to free of Drama & negative stuff.Besides lotro has a great community & I'm not to concerned with getting bad people,from what I've seen there is very few.

So if interested in joining a new Kinship run by laidback people & interested in helping us grow you can contact us in game or make an application at our forums (just click the rotating ring on website mainpage) Almost forgot to mention we are based on the West Coast,Vancouver,Canada to be exact so that would be PST.

Grimbled,Aergwinn,Riddlebox,Ar riol,Amathelion,Vargnos or Liberation.

www.redwater.zor.org

Also If interested abit more info at our My-Lotro page,also a short story about Redwater Rising (be nice,don't flame to hard,first attempt at writing a little story,was kinda fun)

http://my.lotro.com/kinship-nimrodel-redwater_rising/
    Last edited by grapeape; May 10 2009 at 12:33 AM.