We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: PvP Day in the Moors!!1!!one!11

Quote Originally Posted by ozz1376 View Post
    you say this same lame **** every time any kin puts out that they wanna full on war.

upgrade your computer man!

tappin, i can probably saywe'll lay a few hands to the task.
    you have me confused with Redshot... he always had a problem with kins coming out to the moors in events... learn to pay attention dummy.

I get told all the time when kins are coming out in force, i welcome it.... shows how little you know.

reminds me when we mentioned we kicked a buncha people from our tribe, you assumed u got kicked without even logging in to make sure and talked a buncha **** about it on the forums.... nice to know some things dont change.

really sucks you gatta be that way with me GK... time and again .... but whatever.
    Last edited by thenoobler; Apr 15 2009 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thenoobler View Post
    you have me confused with Redshot... learn to pay attention dummy.
    lol, call me crazy but i miss that insanely over reactive dood.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INFAAAAAAAAAAAMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y
    GK - "But whether he slept or not I dare not Say; he could have remembered many
    Things. Yet let him lie as he will, His adventure ringing In his ears."

Is there an ignore option on the forum? =x Would be MOST useful, amirite?? lololol... Ziir, I'm an easy mode player who has no skill? I only attack small greenies who are quest in HH and slugs right? Ask the real creeps, who were here a long time before you... OR... just wake up from your QQ fest... 3 of us attacked your 12-16 man group the other night and killed you... Come on Ziir, that's no skill at all. A tiny little 3 man group like us, taking you on? Had to piss you off, right? Must be the real reason you decide to vent here on the forum... Classic! I love you Ziir <3

The whole reason I opened the thread was to get ideas... I didn't say we're doing it tomorrow and AHHH WE HAVE TO HAVE IT ORGANIZED NOW!! Read the OP.. it says it would be fun to do it again some day.

If we split our kins up into 6 man groups.. you're 25 man zerg will run the groups over.

I've already thought of the reward... I don't need one because my epeen is already the size of a bridge that it would take to span from New York to Europe... The reward is... Ummm... FUN??? The whole reason we play games??

As for my squad going around ganking... did you ignore all the posts before yours? Thought so..

Ziir, stop venting here on the forums because you fail. If you want, I'll come roll a WL and teach you how to play! We could be good friends <3 Love you! See you out in the Moors!

@GK... sounds cool man. We'll talk in game sometime next week try to get some stuff setup!
    [color=#DB7900][b]Tappin[/b][/color] - Rank 8 (Rank 7 Pre-BK11)

lol @ you thinking im venting.

doesnt take much to get you to spaz out tho !!

Ive already had the pleasure of rolling with you as you played a warleader... i remember you in vent always whining how easy Burgs were and how bored you are of playing one... then you got bored again and went to WOW or something... not before you told lotsa stories of how never died unless you wanted to and took on whole raids of creeps and killed half of them then walked away... your words not mine :P

hope my post above helped with some ideas for what to do, cause just coming out and having an arranged zerg-fest off in some field isn't gunan be "fun".

Hey Tappin, ┌∩┐(•_•)┌∩┐

i remember you in vent always whining how easy Burgs were and how bored you are of playing one".
    Hmmmm That sounds familiar....
    [center] [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d01000011a661/signature.png]Goatrida[/charsig]

Thundacat R9 Warg (FF) - Faub R9 Burg (FF) - Anulios R7 Runekeeper (FF)

[/center]

Because we're all going to believe you after you trolled my thread I've never played a WL lol.. I have a reaver, Turtlez. Nice try though!

Perhaps you were thinking of Strykr(burg)/Artak(WL)?
    [color=cyan]Ryswald[/color] - 75 Burglar - Revelations - Rank 9 (pre-book 12 rank 6)
    [color=orange]Ragluk[/color] - 75 Stalker - Rank 6
    [color=grey]65 Hunter R5, 61 Loremaster, 48 Champion, 33 WRD, 33 RK, Rank 4 Weaver, Rank 6 Reaver[/color]
    [i]Firefoot Server[/i]

Well the guy in Seal's vent was logged in as Tappin, told stories about how he ran around in the early days, etc etc... sorry guess that was all on the down low from your burglar children lol ... ya i remember Turtlez wrong class i thought i remembered WL :P

my bad...

I have been freed to post on the forums again! Thank you so much turbine for the opportunity to post once again.

After all the trash talk, Ziir had some good points. I like Ziir's idea of 6-man teams. I also liked it the first time I heard it and from what I remember the last time this was proposed that idea lasted about as long as it took a 6 man to run into someone who did not know the rules. But I'd certainly be up for giving it a shot again.

Just sucks for the group that runs into the team composed of all bas and wls...Dot, dot, dot...Group Rez!
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/4/2/5/2/114252lFKMd.png[/img][/url]

my bad...
    lolol, come pvp ziir

You missed me get r8!

I gatta make sum munnies to pay for my zerging addictions, so evenings/nights arent my time, i work graveyard shift.

Gratz on rank8 tho....

hope you feel dirty, all those poor greenies...

I gatta make sum munnies to pay for my zerging addictions, so evenings/nights arent my time, i work graveyard shift.

Gratz on rank8 tho....

hope you feel dirty, all those poor greenies...
    Thank you!

i say we do it who cares if the server explodes open feild fight all out slaughter die come back no retreat basicly just fighting till everyone is dead lol i'd love to see it, we can do it just hope for even odds...it'll lag like hell sure but thats all in good fun
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Notaforumguy007 View Post
    i say we do it who cares if the server explodes open feild fight all out slaughter die come back no retreat basicly just fighting till everyone is dead lol i'd love to see it, we can do it just hope for even odds...it'll lag like hell sure but thats all in good fun
    Hey i never said i wouldnt come :P

you KNOW i'm down for a brawl.

Is there a decided day yet? I miss lag deaths. In fact, that's probably half of my accumulated deaths up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftstrike View Post
    Creeps did fine vs Affliction. And given how many people have quit or stopped playing, they probably had more people then than the server has left now.
    affliction sucked
    [EDIT]this was posted before i saw that someone else said the same thing
    Last edited by grashnath; Apr 19 2009 at 03:57 AM.
    [color=orange]Spielberg Warfilm (Rank 4 Warleader)[/color][color=black]-[/color][color=lightblue]Eldecar Vinnitharya (lvl 63 Captain)[/color]
    [color=yellow]Founder of Krahjarn Warriors[/color][color=black]-[/color][color=lightgreen]Founder of Dunedain of the North[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000d7631/01008/signature.png]Turgond[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Neocentric View Post
    Is there a decided day yet? I miss lag deaths. In fact, that's probably half of my accumulated deaths up to this point.
    Probably over half of my deaths as well... although I don't miss lag deaths at all.
    [color=cyan]Ryswald[/color] - 75 Burglar - Revelations - Rank 9 (pre-book 12 rank 6)
    [color=orange]Ragluk[/color] - 75 Stalker - Rank 6
    [color=grey]65 Hunter R5, 61 Loremaster, 48 Champion, 33 WRD, 33 RK, Rank 4 Weaver, Rank 6 Reaver[/color]
    [i]Firefoot Server[/i]

set up some objectives which spread the forces out more and this could be pretty sweet.

Example:

Freep Raid 1,2,3 v Creep Raid A,B,C

Freep Raid 1 and 2 must take Lumber Camp from creep raid A. Once this is achieved the Creep Raid A will give Creep raid B the ok to charge Freep raid 3 standing in an open field.

The battle continues but Creep Raid C will blindside freep raid 3. This is all going on while Freep raid 1 and 2 are fighting their way in the river against creep raid B who is cutting of the reinforcements from the main battle.

This can be achieved with organized raid leaders, as long as leaders agree to not retreat (fight to the death) and to not implement npcs this could get good.

Keep in mind maybe we could also set up Rez returns (from rez circles), maybe 5 minutes, 10 minutes.

Just an idea, btw Tappin was this huge battle day during Rolling Thunders moores days? I remember doing this thats why.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000049228/signature.png]Beneros[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by switz1790 View Post
    Hey Tappin, ┌∩┐(•_•)┌∩┐
    Why are there 2 penises next to your face Ryan?
    Curana - 65 Hunter - Rank 10
    Cured MyVD - 58 Loremaster - Rank 5 --- Curan - 60 Guardian
    TastesLikeChicken - Stalker - Rank 5
    Blood Line Leader - Firefoot Server

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal1 View Post
    LOL! Thank ye, Curana.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal1 View Post
    I think he thought that you'd be attracted by it.
    I know it got me all flustered.

On topic: Pre-arranged anything in a "War Zone" is epic fail IMO. It's one of the main disagreements and reasons that we kicked Body out of Bad Guys. I'm all for having a night when the Freep kins show up en-masse to the Moors. But to try and arrange it (ala: Group A vs Group B etc.) as others have suggested, just doesn't seem right.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000083475/signature.png]Sixofsix[/charsig]

[i][b][color=maroon]"You will hate me in the end... I promise"[/i][/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by sinn_fatale View Post

On topic: Pre-arranged anything in a "War Zone" is epic fail IMO. It's one of the main disagreements and reasons that we kicked Body out of Bad Guys. I'm all for having a night when the Freep kins show up en-masse to the Moors. But to try and arrange it (ala: Group A vs Group B etc.) as others have suggested, just doesn't seem right.
    And on that note, Congratulations Six on Rk7!

Quote Originally Posted by sinn_fatale View Post

couldn't agree more six.

the objectives are already there, from small to epic. from capturing an outpost, to warring through dargazad to return triumphant with your trophy, these have all proven to be sources of bloody battles, and THAT my friend is the objective.

i've held a few large kin events out in the moors, and the ones that are the most fun for everyone, in kin, or not, freep or creep, are those with no rules and LOTS OF BLOOD on both sides. (imho anyways, some people just REALLY HATE dying lol)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast