We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: PvP Day in the Moors!!1!!one!11

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmlc View Post
    I agree with Ziir to split sides into 6 man groups. May i go a step further and suggest the group leaders all get in the same vent and organize battles across the moors? I think that would be even better than standing in a pool of bodies earning fake points for just lagging to death.
    while i see the merit in the 6 man all out crazyfest it doesn't work.

tried this a while back. called out every freep and creep available a week in advance for a weekend brawl.

TONS of people turned out. too bad it almost always resulted in groups that were WAY larger than 6 just mowing down EVERYONE, and even after they were asked to split their groups they decided that for them it was just more fun to zerg (not ziiiirg :P) everyone around. event lasted only about 1 hour, and i'm pretty sure the only ones that had fun were the large group

stick to a free for all, no holds barred BLOOD FEST>
    GK - "But whether he slept or not I dare not Say; he could have remembered many
    Things. Yet let him lie as he will, His adventure ringing In his ears."

Quote Originally Posted by sinn_fatale View Post
    I think he thought that you'd be attracted by it.
    I know it got me all flustered.
    He has not come out of the closet yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bprorsum View Post
    And on that note, Congratulations Six on Rk7!
    Thanks... lol. It was an accident. I seriously wanted to stay 6of6 Rank 6 forever though. I continued playing for a good hour before I even realized that I had hit it... which shows me for what I am,,, A dumb, dirty Creep. I wish I could be like Todes and sit there with a calculator at my PC, counting down the exact point at which I'd hit Rank... but, alas.

And for the record, we did not kick Bodybag out of Bad Guys... that was a joke and I guess no one noticed it. Body is and always will be Bad Guys.

EDIT: Oh, dear Britt... I thought you had already CONGRATULATED me by sneaking up on me and putting me over the 200th death mark... grrr.
    Last edited by sinn_fatale; Apr 22 2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: cause i am dumb
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000083475/signature.png]Sixofsix[/charsig]

[i][b][color=maroon]"You will hate me in the end... I promise"[/i][/color][/b]

Thanks... lol. It was an accident. I seriously wanted to stay 6of6 Rank 6 forever though. I continued playing for a good hour before I even realized that I had hit it... which shows me for what I am,,, A dumb, dirty Creep. I wish I could be like Todes and sit there with a calculator at my PC, counting down the exact point at which I'd hit Rank... but, alas.

And for the record, we did not kick Bodybag out of Bad Guys... that was a joke and I guess no one noticed it. Body is and always will be Bad Guys.

EDIT: Oh, dear Britt... I thought you had already CONGRATULATED me by sneaking up on me and putting me over the 200th death mark... grrr.
    Dirty dirty dirty creep >.> I knew you were no good :-P and grats btw
    [center]Healzandkillz- Rank 6 Defiler- Creep - Bad Guys [/center]
    [center]Todes - Rank 10 Minstrel - Deleted[/center]

two HUNDREDTH?

as in two zero's?

man. i got an extra zero, thats BS.

Wanna change things up .... ??

why not just have a DOF night.......fights in DOF. creeps to DOF! freeps to DOF!
    Maybe we could unite for the hell of it and down Gaergoth.....just a full out slaughter. If he dies...then go crazy on each other.

I doubt creeps can resist the temptation to kill the freep that has the boss' aggro. So what if he attacks... let the blood bath begin.
    Wouldnt it be fun nonetheless to run around underground ... trying to stay alive... LOSing like crazy, hiding in corners, getting infamy/renown and gettin stones at the same time.... I got pwnd in DOF by Goat once....

People forget this is another land.....to fight in. NPCs for sure, the occasional 60k bosses... hauling *** from....

Should 2 OPs be availy for each side, or should people be fighting out top prevent the opposing to getting back in?

i could use a totally different fight....not the usual TA-OC-EC-TR-rez-Grams shuffle.

just an idea. if it blows, we can always go back out.

ps-i'm down for whateva.......freep or creep. just name it I'm down.

xoxoxo
    G
    Last edited by Michy; Apr 23 2009 at 03:31 AM.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d0100001401a7/signature.png]Trixsy[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Plum]Taintedluv[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Zeroskillz [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Bonquisha[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] ∞[/COLOR] Scoobysnack [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Hunnie [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] Commander Guage[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow]Flirty[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrange]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by lauren9185 View Post
    I think that this server would crash if theres anything more then 2 or 3 raids out in the same general area, but i like the idea and i think it would be fun even with a great deal of lagg.
    i think it was either in SoA or early moria that i saw like 3 freep raids and 3 creep raids getting ready for a bloody battle, was some sort of rivalry.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001bfa43/signature.png]Dryfire[/charsig]
    QQ threads make me laugh out loud.

rise.

Rise.

RISE!

RISE THREAD, FROM YOUR EARLY GRAVE! I COMMAND YOU!!!!1

TU will try to make this day as well...

Also...

Who wants in on a warden raid?! Truehavok wants rank 6
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Hey Havok.... here's a clue...

Warden raid for the win, give me 2 weeks to gear and level up for it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000049228/signature.png]Beneros[/charsig]

y'all really need to start checkin' dates.

Quote Originally Posted by thenoobler View Post
    Hey Havok.... here's a clue...
    w00t! Is this Scooby-do time? Whats my clue!? Jinkies! this is fun!
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3