We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

ORDER OF MIDDLE EARTH - Mature/Casual/Raid/Active Kinship - (brandywine)

A casual kin with experienced raiders/bookhelp/mature members for those that dont want drama and just stress free friendly gaming.. we are a rank 10 kin from the gamestart.

A large and very active and casual/Mature/RP Friendly/no pressure/no drama and play as you like kinship, from first week of the game. We look for mature casual loyal players.

We are the free peoples of Middle Earth looking to unite all races against the rising dark shadow in the East. Who will join our cause against the Dark Lord Sauron?.........

a few simple requirments... we only want mature minded players.. and no begging/offensive/bad behaviour in kin..we have many family members and couples in our kinship.

This kinship will be here a long time. Being an avid Lotr fan this game is now heaven and I will not be leaving for years and years to come.

This is a kin ad for the Brandywine server. We also exist on landroval/vilya/elendilmir

www.orderofmiddleearth.com for more info

or mail me on brandywine server - Vivasvan

The new website for The Order Of Middle Earth on Landroval is http://orderofmiddleearth.guildlaunch.com/
    Our motto is unchanged. Please contact any of the Officers for information on joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarioux View Post
    A casual kin with experienced raiders/bookhelp/mature members for those that dont want drama and just stress free friendly gaming.. we are a rank 10 kin from the gamestart.

A large and very active and casual/Mature/RP Friendly/no pressure/no drama and play as you like kinship, from first week of the game. We look for mature casual loyal players.

We are the free peoples of Middle Earth looking to unite all races against the rising dark shadow in the East. Who will join our cause against the Dark Lord Sauron?.........

a few simple requirments... we only want mature minded players.. and no begging/offensive/bad behaviour in kin..we have many family members and couples in our kinship.

This kinship will be here a long time. Being an avid Lotr fan this game is now heaven and I will not be leaving for years and years to come.

This is a kin ad for the Brandywine server. We also exist on landroval/vilya/elendilmir

www.orderofmiddleearth.com for more info

or mail me on brandywine server - Vivasvan