We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning player LFK

Hi all,

I'm returning to LOTRO after a 2 year hiatus. When I left, I had a level 50 captain, and I had finished almost all of the content in the game. Even though I still have my captain, I'm probably going to start over fresh to re-learn the game.
    I'm looking for a casual, mature Kinship that mainly focuses on helping each other with grouping, crafting, etc. Since I am starting over, I can play on any server.

About me: I'm 28, I'm in CST, and I can usually play evenings during the week and sometimes on the weekends. I don't mind raiding or PvMP, as long as it isn't a strictly required, scheduled activity (sometimes I have RL stuff to do, or I'd rather be farming, crafting, or helping out other Kin members with quests or levelling).

I'm leaning toward playing a Loremaster, although I may end up playing another class, especially if I find a good Kin that is in need of a certain class. RP is ok, but not something I'm heavily into, so non-RP Kins are perfectly fine.

Any questions/comments/invites/insults/flames, please reply or PM me.

Thanks!

Thumbs up Re: Returning player LFK

Welcome back! PM sent let me know if you have any questions?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000016ab5d/01001/signature.png]Tharin[/charsig]

[url]http://conquestbw.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Re: Returning player LFK

Welcome back to the game!

Please feel free to take a peek at our post HERE and drop me a line if you have any questions.
    Eisling OakChapel, Minstrel
    and a bunch of AKAs
    Co-leader of Spirit Brewers
    P.S. I want to play the Triangle!

Re: Returning player LFK

Welcome back friend

I am from Order of Middle Earth - A great kinship on brandywine and hugely active all the time. Yes all the time.

I sent you a PM! have fun!