We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 283
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Megadebacleopolis known as Houston
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Quote Originally Posted by DieEvenHarder View Post
    Elven Legion of Eternal Knights Leader/Founder Dabriella
    Eternal Knights of Middle Earth Leader-Thruxton
    Excellent - thanks much for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudog View Post
    Infamous would like a spot on the list as well, Please. I Ahrab am the current Kin Leader.
    Noted, and added - thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanus63 View Post
    Our Redemption is Nigh is on Hiatus (we'll see how SWTOR does =D )
    The current (temporary) leadership is Commandant
    Appreciate the update - good luck w/ SWTOR or your continuation here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonethelion View Post
    Please add "The Aftermath" kin to this list and leadership as follows:

    Kin Leader = Pikon
    Successor = Bonethelion
    gotcha, thank - and 'grats on being at the top of the 'The' list!

    -----------

    Thanks all for the info.. can't keep it updated w/out yas!
    [center] --> [url="http://cota.guildportal.com"]Champions of the Ages[/url] <-- [/center]
    [center][url="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/gonzard/"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000004acac/01008/signature.png]Gonzard[/charsig][/url]
    Gonzodor, Gonzorian, Gonzoric, others -- [color=green][b]Founder and Lifer in Middle Earth[/b][/color][/center]

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NSW Australia
    Posts
    87

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Would just like to say a big thank you for what in a lot of cases is a thankless task. Onya Gonz

  3. #153

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Burning Knights
    Leader and Founder: ZeroTrigger
    ZeroTrigger (65 Champion), Auraphas (RK)

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000018a6b8/01003/signature.png]Zerotrigger[/charsig]

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Megadebacleopolis known as Houston
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Quote Originally Posted by clavdiv View Post
    Would just like to say a big thank you for what in a lot of cases is a thankless task. Onya Gonz
    thanks much for the kind words there good sir, Gibby!

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningZer0 View Post
    Burning Knights
    Leader and Founder: ZeroTrigger
    appreciate the info - updated and accounted for!
    [center] --> [url="http://cota.guildportal.com"]Champions of the Ages[/url] <-- [/center]
    [center][url="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/gonzard/"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000004acac/01008/signature.png]Gonzard[/charsig][/url]
    Gonzodor, Gonzorian, Gonzoric, others -- [color=green][b]Founder and Lifer in Middle Earth[/b][/color][/center]

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Moors
    Posts
    1,221

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Just wanted to add that you've done a spectacular job keeping this updated for so long, Gonz.

    +rep
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    170

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Hey Gonz, Ukrainets has stepped down from leadership of our kin (One Kin to Rule Them All). As his successor I have taken the leadership of the kin. Ukrainets is still involved in the game and will still be playing on a more casual basis. Thnx and agree - great job keeping this thread alive and the list updated.

  7. #157

    Exclamation Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Our Kinship of the Elder Knights has had a leadership change and I will be leading the Knights until such time as the Founder and Original Leader, Shadamear, returns. } ;>)
    Last edited by Clovenshield; Apr 16 2010 at 10:01 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000071b20/01001/signature.png]Firestrike[/charsig]

    [color=gold]" Ash nazg durbatulúk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."[/color]

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Forsaken inn
    Posts
    6

    Cool Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    i new leader of FORSAKEN! ty (darchevil)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/092070000000f4307/01003/signature.png]Darchevil[/charsig]

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Megadebacleopolis known as Houston
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    Just wanted to add that you've done a spectacular job keeping this updated for so long, Gonz.

    +rep
    thanks kindly, good fellow - your words are much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by FerPac View Post
    Hey Gonz, Ukrainets has stepped down from leadership of our kin (One Kin to Rule Them All). As his successor I have taken the leadership of the kin. Ukrainets is still involved in the game and will still be playing on a more casual basis. Thnx and agree - great job keeping this thread alive and the list updated.
    thank you sir - Ferpocalypse has been promoted on the list to reflect this change!

    Quote Originally Posted by Clovenshield View Post
    Our Kinship of the Elder Knights has had a leadership change and I will be leading the Knights until such time as the Founder and Original Leader, Shadamear, returns. } ;>)
    'grats there Firestrike on hopping up the ol' ladder - noted on the list

    Quote Originally Posted by okyay1982 View Post
    i new leader of FORSAKEN! ty (darchevil)
    thank'ee for the info - change is now noted!
    [center] --> [url="http://cota.guildportal.com"]Champions of the Ages[/url] <-- [/center]
    [center][url="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/gonzard/"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000004acac/01008/signature.png]Gonzard[/charsig][/url]
    Gonzodor, Gonzorian, Gonzoric, others -- [color=green][b]Founder and Lifer in Middle Earth[/b][/color][/center]

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Lucasa is the leader of The Redeemed.

  11. #161

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Hiya Gonz, good work here!

    Wolfric is now Leader of Orc Heads and Maiden Beds. Actually for a while now, but I forgot about this thread lol.

    Also, some of their own has said Hand of the Sindar has been disbanded ::sad panda::

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Megadebacleopolis known as Houston
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Quote Originally Posted by kidz View Post
    Lucasa is the leader of The Redeemed.
    thanks for the post - now on the list!

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLyre View Post
    Hiya Gonz, good work here!

    Wolfric is now Leader of Orc Heads and Maiden Beds. Actually for a while now, but I forgot about this thread lol.

    Also, some of their own has said Hand of the Sindar has been disbanded ::sad panda::
    always sad to see a kin disband - thanks for the info

    and an overdue "Congrats!" on taking over the reigns of a damn solid kin there Wolfric

    thanks for the info!
    [center] --> [url="http://cota.guildportal.com"]Champions of the Ages[/url] <-- [/center]
    [center][url="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/gonzard/"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000004acac/01008/signature.png]Gonzard[/charsig][/url]
    Gonzodor, Gonzorian, Gonzoric, others -- [color=green][b]Founder and Lifer in Middle Earth[/b][/color][/center]

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa, USA
    Posts
    21

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Please add Flame of Arnor

    leader: Melladrin
    founder: Melladrin
    successor: Qeenie

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000013e94d/01003/signature.png]Deliorn[/charsig]

    Saqueador nocturno busca un buen trabajo, con mucha Excitación y Remuneración razonable.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa, USA
    Posts
    21

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    also, chionnal was disbanded a little while back. but just now stumbled on this thread.

    thank you for all your had work! love to see this amazing thread!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000013e94d/01003/signature.png]Deliorn[/charsig]

    Saqueador nocturno busca un buen trabajo, con mucha Excitación y Remuneración razonable.

  15. #165

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Thanks so much for taking the time to "put this out there" for all of Firefoot to read!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000071b20/01001/signature.png]Firestrike[/charsig]

    [color=gold]" Ash nazg durbatulúk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."[/color]

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Megadebacleopolis known as Houston
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Quote Originally Posted by narthex View Post
    Please add Flame of Arnor

    leader: Melladrin
    founder: Melladrin
    successor: Qeenie

    apologies for the delay, but you guys are now updated and included!

    quick side note - i had Flame of Anor w/ Finroc as leader.. i guessed that that was a typo either by myself or a copy over from a previous version of the list - so please confirm (if you know) if Finroc used to be leader so I know that Anor and Arnor are the same kin.

    thanks and apologies for the confusion/ramble!

    Quote Originally Posted by narthex View Post
    also, chionnal was disbanded a little while back. but just now stumbled on this thread.

    thank you for all your had work! love to see this amazing thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clovenshield View Post
    Thanks so much for taking the time to "put this out there" for all of Firefoot to read!
    and thanks kindly to you both for the friendly words!
    [center] --> [url="http://cota.guildportal.com"]Champions of the Ages[/url] <-- [/center]
    [center][url="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/gonzard/"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000004acac/01008/signature.png]Gonzard[/charsig][/url]
    Gonzodor, Gonzorian, Gonzoric, others -- [color=green][b]Founder and Lifer in Middle Earth[/b][/color][/center]

  17. #167
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    24

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Dunadain of the North: Mormagil
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001bdffd/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Megadebacleopolis known as Houston
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Quote Originally Posted by turin_2000 View Post
    Dunadain of the North: Mormagil
    Thanks much for the info - posted
    [center] --> [url="http://cota.guildportal.com"]Champions of the Ages[/url] <-- [/center]
    [center][url="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/gonzard/"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000004acac/01008/signature.png]Gonzard[/charsig][/url]
    Gonzodor, Gonzorian, Gonzoric, others -- [color=green][b]Founder and Lifer in Middle Earth[/b][/color][/center]

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa, USA
    Posts
    21

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    flame of anor (sans R) is a different kin. ours was formed right after our old kin, chionnal, was disbanded rather abruptly, and melladrin started flame of arnor for all us refugees. so we've never had another leader than mel.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000013e94d/01003/signature.png]Deliorn[/charsig]

    Saqueador nocturno busca un buen trabajo, con mucha Excitación y Remuneración razonable.

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Megadebacleopolis known as Houston
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Quote Originally Posted by narthex View Post
    flame of anor (sans R) is a different kin. ours was formed right after our old kin, chionnal, was disbanded rather abruptly, and melladrin started flame of arnor for all us refugees. so we've never had another leader than mel.
    good deal - thanks much for the clarification
    [center] --> [url="http://cota.guildportal.com"]Champions of the Ages[/url] <-- [/center]
    [center][url="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/gonzard/"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000004acac/01008/signature.png]Gonzard[/charsig][/url]
    Gonzodor, Gonzorian, Gonzoric, others -- [color=green][b]Founder and Lifer in Middle Earth[/b][/color][/center]

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    21

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo403 View Post

    quick side note - i had Flame of Anor w/ Finroc as leader.. i guessed that that was a typo either by myself or a copy over from a previous version of the list - so please confirm (if you know) if Finroc used to be leader so I know that Anor and Arnor are the same kin.
    That wasn't a typo. Flame of Anor still exists, but it only has a few people's mule alts. Most of the original FoA joined Mithril Knights two years ago. The current leader is Fayethir
    Darkrum Guardian / Fayelle Hunter / Fayalyn Burglar / Darklyn RK

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000bcf0d/01008/signature.png]Fayelle[/charsig]

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2

    Post Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Thanks DrGonzo for doing the bookeeping on these Firefoot kinships.
    I wish to report that Immortal Riders' kinship is alive and very well. At 200 members strong, ours is more of a social kin with very friendly, helpful, loyal and game-savvy players. Our principle philosophy is to afford all players respect and honest dealings. We maintain a healthy economy with our Kin AH sales every weekend designed to provide an opportunity for the kinnies to share the loot amongst each other and build up a cash reserve to assist kin members with outfitting and crafting pursuits. We stage organised runs every weekend for a wide range of levels ... whatever is requested by our members. We are a mixture of predominantly US and Aussie players.
    Our leader, Farenheit Celcius, has taken a few weeks off while he attends to a heavy study/work load. Marcarious (65 Champ) has stepped up as temporary leader for these few weeks until Fahrenheit's return next week.

    Cheers and good gaming
    Rianne Emation
    (kinship founder)

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Megadebacleopolis known as Houston
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat771242 View Post
    That wasn't a typo. Flame of Anor still exists, but it only has a few people's mule alts. Most of the original FoA joined Mithril Knights two years ago. The current leader is Fayethir
    Thanks for the info - I think it's all accurate now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy336 View Post
    Thanks DrGonzo for doing the bookeeping on these Firefoot kinships.
    I wish to report that Immortal Riders' kinship is alive and very well. At 200 members strong, ours is more of a social kin with very friendly, helpful, loyal and game-savvy players. Our principle philosophy is to afford all players respect and honest dealings. We maintain a healthy economy with our Kin AH sales every weekend designed to provide an opportunity for the kinnies to share the loot amongst each other and build up a cash reserve to assist kin members with outfitting and crafting pursuits. We stage organised runs every weekend for a wide range of levels ... whatever is requested by our members. We are a mixture of predominantly US and Aussie players.
    Our leader, Farenheit Celcius, has taken a few weeks off while he attends to a heavy study/work load. Marcarious (65 Champ) has stepped up as temporary leader for these few weeks until Fahrenheit's return next week.

    Cheers and good gaming
    Rianne Emation
    (kinship founder)
    good info, thanks! I'm leaving Farenheit as leader and will make a note of Marcarious as temp leader for the time being. If Far's absence becomes an extended one, just let me know if you'd like me to have just Mar up on the list.
    [center] --> [url="http://cota.guildportal.com"]Champions of the Ages[/url] <-- [/center]
    [center][url="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/gonzard/"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000004acac/01008/signature.png]Gonzard[/charsig][/url]
    Gonzodor, Gonzorian, Gonzoric, others -- [color=green][b]Founder and Lifer in Middle Earth[/b][/color][/center]

  24. #174

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    DarkSymphony: Abimor

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    lost again
    Posts
    204

    Re: Firefoot Kin Leader List Redux (and current!)

    Random Encounter is now in the care of Jaguaroo. Thanks for keeping this list current Gonz.
    [CENTER][COLOR=GOLD]Jag wants some sugar. Gimme ur sugarz [B]NOW[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=PURPLE]Jag has altitis - [/COLOR][COLOR=TEAL]Jaguaroo(65), Jaguaraen(65), Jaguarel(65), Jaguaranor, Jagauri, Falconwyn(65), Falconwind(65), Falconwing, Pearpie(65), Razberry, Ambivalent, Oopsie, [I]Feller, Gotsilk, Akbagrishlugmuzshakz, Moldyskin, Falconarrow[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=PURPLE] - I need rehab.[/COLOR][/CENTER]

 

 
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload