We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Upgrading from trial

My trial has expired. To continue, I would need to purchase the digital copy of the game however in the billing information page, I am unable to fulfill the requirement as I lived in Singapore and the country is not listed in it. Would I still be able to upgrade my trial to a paying subscription or does Turbine doesn't support non OZ countries at all? Thank for the help.

P.S I played on the U.S server.

Re: Upgrading from trial

You can play, but you need to call their account dept. to have them manually enter your info. It sucks yes. But I did it. Woke up at 5am one morning and waited on hold for 20 minutes (expensive). I live in South Korea.

Re: Upgrading from trial

If you send an email to the Account Management department, they may have other contact options (fax).

Please do NOT put your credit card information in an email as it is not secure and they can't accept it that way.
    LOTRO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @LOTRO