We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 154

Thread: Some Statistics

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,598

    Some Statistics

    UPDATED: http://leaderboard.awardspace.com/



    From my new venture (an improved Active Leaderboard of sorts for Nimrodel ... for now due to limitations).

    UPDATED: Freep Kinships
    Code:
    Kinship   	  		Total  	  	Characters	Average
    n/a 				8414167 	1192 		7058.86
    Sain Galad 			3018105 	98 		30796.99
    De Garuda 			2845665 	133 		21395.98
    Legends 			2573464 	122 		21093.97
    Vengeance 			2237907 	61 		36687.00
    The Band Played On 		2160455 	170 		12708.56
    Infamous 			1833466 	79 		23208.43
    Soldiers of the Third Age 	1668687 	78 		21393.42
    Gallant Few 			1480050 	76 		19474.34
    Malice 				1438910 	103 		13970.00
    Wolf Lords 			1271380 	35 		36325.14
    Honour and Glory 		1204930 	59 		20422.54
    Underworld Knights 		1129797 	53 		21316.92
    Reflections of Mirrormere 	1036128 	60 		17268.80
    Firebeard Clan 			1033379 	31 		33334.81
    Order of the Phoenix 		970741 		61 		15913.79
    Lords of the West 		909928 		66 		13786.79
    Sons of Durin 			843015 		88 		9579.72
    The Grateful Dead 		761909 		33 		23088.15
    Rangers of Arnor 		666518 		30 		22217.27
    Defenders Of The Valar 		591447 		49 		12070.35
    La Vanwa I Ranya Ilquen 	542332 		55 		9860.58
    Sons of Tulkas 			526989 		9 		58554.33
    Ancient Glory 			486146 		38 		12793.32
    The Devils of Angmar 		440981 		25 		17639.24
    The Order of Whispers 		440160 		20 		22008.00
    Eruchin 			438954 		34	 	12910.41
    Big Bang Quasars 		407525 		2 		203762.50
    Guardians of Nimrodel 		406452 		15 		27096.80
    Tinnu uin Galadhrim 		358519 		38	 	9434.71

    Creep Tribes
    Code:
    Kinship   	  	Total		Characters   	  Average
    n/a 			13555761 	4249 		3190.34
    The Black Blade 	10718067 	164 		65354.07
    Death Will Come 	3537410 	389 		9093.60
    Scrubs 			1646577 	35 		47045.06
    Divine Retribution 	1573227 	24 		65551.12
    Seventh Sanctum 	806204 		46 		17526.17
    Black Legion 		663266 		24 		27636.08
    Avengers of Melkor 	574098 		37 		15516.16
    black fang 		556927 		29 		19204.38
    Big Coffin Hunters 	554166 		12 		46180.50
    No Toast For You 	464318 		21 		22110.38
    An Must Die 		443171 		14	 	31655.07
    Rapture 		407475 		24 		16978.12
    Black Hand of Sauron 	407341 		10 		40734.10
    Saurons Spit 		350757 		13 		26981.31
    Rotting Flesh 		243245 		47	 	5175.43
    White Hand 		212177 		12 		17681.42
    The Black Swords 	197868 		42 		4711.14
    COMANDO VERMELHO 	196185 		10 		19618.50
    Caedite Eos 		183581 		16 		11473.81
    Dark Phoenix 		151974 		11 		13815.82
    Warg Lords 		130673 		26 		5025.88
    Darker Legacy 		116529 		10 		11652.90
    Hope Shall Fade 	107837 		29 		3718.52
    Ash Nazg 		104728 		27 		3878.81
    Sauron's Elite 		104031	 	12 		8669.25
    Legion of Doom 		103148	 	11 		9377.09
    Sons of Carcharoth 	97957 		8 		12244.62
    Wellfare 		90993 		15 		6066.20
    Team RamRod 		89039 		8 		11129.88
    Freep Class Totals:
    Code:
    Class		Total		Characters   	  Average
    Hunter 		16573023 	1000 		16573.02
    Champion 	7730806 	769 		10053.06
    Burglar 	7195172 	399 		18033.01
    Loremaster 	6524256 	431 		15137.48
    Minstrel 	4927172 	560 		8798.52
    Captain 	4870177 	402 		12114.87
    Guardian 	4063321 	550 		7387.86
    Runekeeper 	162251 		25 		6490.04
    Warden 		23270 		15 		1551.33
    Creep Class Totals:
    Code:
    Class		Total		Characters	Average
    Stalker 	11632439 	1000 		11632.44
    Blackarrow 	8608492 	1000 		8608.49
    Reaver 		6848825 	1000 		6848.82
    Warleader 	5342497 	1000 		5342.50
    Weaver 		4682230 	1000 		4682.23
    Defiler 	2281589 	581 		3927.00
    TOTAL CREEP INFAMY: 39,396,072 (Active Leaderboard lists: 28,702,093)
    TOTAL FREEP RENOWN: 52,069,448 (Active Leaderboard lists: 40,170,018)
    Ratio Inf/Renown: 1/1.32 (Active Leaderboard lists: 1/1.4)


    Features to come:
    1) Stats for *nearly* all characters on the server
    2) Updated daily ... Leaderboard has it's own latency issues so I can only be as accurate as they are.
    3) History graphs for individual players so they can track their progress.
    4) An actual page where you can view all this stuff!


    Problems to overcome:
    1) Never done any web page before ever
    Last edited by Erasmus354; Feb 15 2009 at 05:19 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000e869c/signature.png]Burnbabyburn[/charsig]
    Ninja

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,218

    Re: Some Statistics

    Excellent, I've been hooked on leaderboards....and now I can do it daily!

    =D

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Oregon Country
    Posts
    6,053

    Re: Some Statistics

    Interesting. Are you writing a screen scraper and putting results on a web page with a stand alone app? Do you have your project listed on Google Code or a similar service?

    Anyway keep us posted. It's always fun to watch people's development and projects.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,598

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreBrand View Post
    Interesting. Are you writing a screen scraper and putting results on a web page with a stand alone app? Do you have your project listed on Google Code or a similar service?

    Anyway keep us posted. It's always fun to watch people's development and projects.
    I have a php script that strips the stats (up to 1000 per class ... not interested in storing more or doing any funny business to get around that) then puts them into a MySQL database. This stats (and the MP one to come soon) were just taken straight from the MySQL db with a command. I haven't posted my code to anywhere because it kind of sucks. This is my first real experience with php or mysql or html for that matter. But I have the data, I just need to figure out a way to let other people access it in the ways I want them to be able to
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000e869c/signature.png]Burnbabyburn[/charsig]
    Ninja

  5. #5

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus354 View Post
    I have a php script that strips the stats (up to 1000 per class ... not interested in storing more or doing any funny business to get around that) then puts them into a MySQL database. This stats (and the MP one to come soon) were just taken straight from the MySQL db with a command. I haven't posted my code to anywhere because it kind of sucks. This is my first real experience with php or mysql or html for that matter. But I have the data, I just need to figure out a way to let other people access it in the ways I want them to be able to
    Code never sucks if it works, but there is always room for improvement no matter who writes it. Nice work!

  6. #6

    Re: Some Statistics

    Wassup? Can the Firebeards get a little love? I know we're not all superstars, but we should have a middle of the pack total on this list.

    http://lorebook.lotro.com//wiki/Spec...d+Clan&x=0&y=0

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,598

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Kofur View Post
    Wassup? Can the Firebeards get a little love? I know we're not all superstars, but we should have a middle of the pack total on this list.

    http://lorebook.lotro.com//wiki/Spec...d+Clan&x=0&y=0
    Interesting, I wonder why it completely ignored you guys ....

    EDIT: I know why ... like I said, first time doing this stuff ... I think I am going to rearrange how my database is organized.
    Last edited by Erasmus354; Feb 14 2009 at 02:25 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000e869c/signature.png]Burnbabyburn[/charsig]
    Ninja

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,847

    Re: Some Statistics

    N/A is kicking butt!

    But great job and if you could make one for Windfaila, the whole server would greatly appreciate it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,598

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggles View Post
    N/A is kicking butt!

    But great job and if you could make one for Windfaila, the whole server would greatly appreciate it
    I would be willing to supply my code to someone from Windfola who wanted to host it. My problem is that a single server takes up 1MB in the database, before daily updates. Daily updates will be much smaller because it only adds entries for people who have earned renown/infamy. Anyways, my free hosting limits me to a 10MB database. I just simply can't do other servers until I get real hosting.


    Anyways, the problem with the list is that I had the database organized into different tables for each class. Not being able to do a FULL JOIN with the version of MySQL the server has it was only showing Kinships that had someone in the first table in the SQL Query, which was Burglars. Therefore because Firebeard clan obviously has no burglars they were not showing up in the totals. I am now changing how the database is organized into a single table for freeps and creeps. I am scraping the leaderboard now to populate the tables.
    Last edited by Erasmus354; Feb 14 2009 at 03:39 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000e869c/signature.png]Burnbabyburn[/charsig]
    Ninja

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,660

    Re: Some Statistics

    This is cool, I'd like to see this also for tribes on creepside.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,598

    Re: Some Statistics

    Bump, Stats fixed, Creep Tribes posted, Class Totals posted



    The main creep tribes definitely do a better job of average renown/infamy than the main freep kinships.
    Last edited by Erasmus354; Feb 14 2009 at 04:04 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000e869c/signature.png]Burnbabyburn[/charsig]
    Ninja

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,660

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus354 View Post
    Bump, Stats fixed, Creep Tribes posted
    Err, Scrubs should have higher than that...

    I have 270,000 infamy on my warg, and Optima has 150,000. We dont show up on the leaderboards.

    (Also the Black Hand of Sauron and Scrubs are the same tribe, just we're moving over into the newly named tribe)
    Last edited by Arkarianor; Feb 14 2009 at 03:59 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,598

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkarianor View Post
    Err, Scrubs should have higher than that...

    I have 270,000 infamy on my warg, and Optima has 150,000. We dont show up on the leaderboards.

    (Also the Black Hand of Sauron and Scrubs are the same tribe, just we're moving over into the newly named tribe)
    Dude .... All of the stats are pulled from the leaderboard .... of course anything that doesn't show up on there won't be in these stats. I am not clairvoyant.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000e869c/signature.png]Burnbabyburn[/charsig]
    Ninja

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,660

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus354 View Post
    Dude .... All of the stats are pulled from the leaderboard .... of course anything that doesn't show up on there won't be in these stats. I am not clairvoyant.
    I know, I'm just saying that the leaderboards are off by a bit...

    Great stuff here though, original idea.
    Last edited by Arkarianor; Feb 14 2009 at 05:33 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Oregon Country
    Posts
    6,053

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus354 View Post
    I have a php script that strips the stats (up to 1000 per class ... not interested in storing more or doing any funny business to get around that) then puts them into a MySQL database. This stats (and the MP one to come soon) were just taken straight from the MySQL db with a command. I haven't posted my code to anywhere because it kind of sucks. This is my first real experience with php or mysql or html for that matter. But I have the data, I just need to figure out a way to let other people access it in the ways I want them to be able to
    Great. You don't have to post your code. I totally understand not wanting anyone to scrutinize it, especially Nimrods lol. Anyway great job and have fun learning with this. I bet it teaches you lots of stuff. Wrangling the db is good stuff.

    LOL, Poor Dav is prolly responsible for 95% of our kins renown. I'm going to have to come out on the ####### or LM and help him bump that up.

  16. #16

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus354 View Post
    Interesting, I wonder why it completely ignored you guys ....

    EDIT: I know why ... like I said, first time doing this stuff ... I think I am going to rearrange how my database is organized.
    No worries at all. Thanks for adding us, and thanks for putting this together.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    3,321

    Re: Some Statistics

    nice work bud

  18. #18

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus354 View Post
    I would be willing to supply my code to someone from Windfola who wanted to host it. My problem is that a single server takes up 1MB in the database, before daily updates. Daily updates will be much smaller because it only adds entries for people who have earned renown/infamy. Anyways, my free hosting limits me to a 10MB database. I just simply can't do other servers until I get real hosting.


    Anyways, the problem with the list is that I had the database organized into different tables for each class. Not being able to do a FULL JOIN with the version of MySQL the server has it was only showing Kinships that had someone in the first table in the SQL Query, which was Burglars. Therefore because Firebeard clan obviously has no burglars they were not showing up in the totals. I am now changing how the database is organized into a single table for freeps and creeps. I am scraping the leaderboard now to populate the tables.
    I got lots of room 200gigs plus 50 databases and unlimitred bandwidth, however expiration is almost here. Not sure if i will renew at this time. lll let you know.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457

    Re: Some Statistics

    Why doesn't Firebeard have any burgs? Classism?
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    745

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus354 View Post
    The main creep tribes definitely do a better job of average renown/infamy than the main freep kinships.
    Isn't that exactly what you'd expect though? Freep tribes probably have a ton of members (and crafting alts) who never pvp, and that pulls the average WAY down.

    On the other hand, I doubt there are many members of creep tribes that only do pve and crafting and have never even set foot in the moors.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,218

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Why doesn't Firebeard have any burgs? Classism?
    I figure 5/10 burgs went to the moors, died, and deleted their character.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457

    Re: Some Statistics

    I have serveral creeps that I just use for resource gathering and crafting doilies.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,598

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Nurien View Post
    Isn't that exactly what you'd expect though? Freep tribes probably have a ton of members (and crafting alts) who never pvp, and that pulls the average WAY down.

    On the other hand, I doubt there are many members of creep tribes that only do pve and crafting and have never even set foot in the moors.
    If they have never set foot in the moors then they don't show up on the leaderboard. Only people who have renown show up on the leaderboard. Although admittedly, at least for Legends I saw 3 burglars with less than 50 renown, so you're right there are alts that bring the averages down.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000e869c/signature.png]Burnbabyburn[/charsig]
    Ninja

  24. #24

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Why doesn't Firebeard have any burgs? Classism?
    Not classism, racism. We are a dwarf only kin.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000a1d9a/01001/signature.png]Dwaoin[/charsig]

    Vorazg Rnk 6 Stalker
    Catastrophi Rnk 5 Reaver

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Oregon Country
    Posts
    6,053

    Re: Some Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Why doesn't Firebeard have any burgs? Classism?
    Let's see, why doesn't a dwarf kin have any burgs..... hmmmm, for the dame reason that hobbit kin doesn't have any lore-masters... The beer ran out in Bree, obviously.

 

 
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload