We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Moop29 View Post

Geez, I guess you'd die if you had to play a spider or LM. On a spider, my "good" skills are on 1m and 2m CDs. As a LM, my big attacks are on 15s, 1m, 2m and 5m CDs.

20 seconds is nothing dude. Just like impossible

Actually i do play a LM ...... Yes 20 seconds IS a long time when all a warleader has is 3 shouts(2 if below rank 8)) and 2 ****** melee attacks for dmg. Loremasters have tons of cc and debuffs and the big attacks can do huge dmg and often times do due to tactical dmg being over the top atm. So comparing the cd's of a LM to WL's is kinda laughable.
    Ridduk

Quote Originally Posted by Moop29 View Post
    Once upon a time people played mostly in small groups or solo. I know it was before anything you could ever imagine, but trust me, it used to be that way. And people did get to ranks like 7, 8 and 9 because it was actually fun and made people want to play. I guess now with the creeps constantly outnumbering the freeps it's difficult, but just try to imagine how it used to be
    Uh, I can imagine it. Easily. I was there.

And I don't remember ANY rank 8 or 9s before book 12. And rank 7 was rare. What server do you come from that had rank 8s and 9s before book 12?

If something had 100000k morale with 10000k ICMR and could heal other players but could not attack, would you call that overpowered?
    That depends on how much it can heal.
    Last edited by Brongdha; Jun 19 2009 at 04:22 PM.
    [COLOR=red]Ulygar, rank 8 blackarrow, Nimrodel server[/COLOR]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000e76be/01007/signature.png]Brangdha[/charsig]
    [URL="http://brangdha.mybrute.com"]Bored? Come Play Here![/URL] [URL="http://mybrute.com/team/178260"]Join my clan![/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Virogar View Post
    I think you should swap the mini to be against the WL, and the rk against the defiler?
    I wouldn't compare any of them at all. The classes weren't built to be mirrors. There are some similar roles, but that's about the extent of it.

Warleader: mixture of captain, minstrel, and guardian
    Blackarrow: weaker version of hunter with evade slapped on and more powerful DoT
    Defiler: mixture of loremaster and runekeeper
    Weaver: a pathetic version of a loremaster with a feign death slapped on
    Reaver: a champ with single-target focus instead of aoe
    Stalker: a burglar with a sprint slapped on and evade removed with a little bit of captain blood in them (the banner they stick in their target :P)

These are just my opinions, of course.
    [COLOR=red]Ulygar, rank 8 blackarrow, Nimrodel server[/COLOR]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000e76be/01007/signature.png]Brangdha[/charsig]
    [URL="http://brangdha.mybrute.com"]Bored? Come Play Here![/URL] [URL="http://mybrute.com/team/178260"]Join my clan![/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Brongdha View Post
    Uh, I can imagine it. Easily. I was there.

And I don't remember ANY rank 8 or 9s before book 12. And rank 7 was rare. What server do you come from that had rank 8s and 9s before book 12?
    Gladden890

Quote Originally Posted by Brongdha View Post
    Weaver: a pathetic version of a loremaster with a feign death slapped on.

These are just my opinions, of course.
    Ouch! Sadly, you are are pretty close to the truth here.

Ryzom, Captain 46! (Fear Me!)
    Shiven, Warleader R5

who have engage as slows target by 15% and guard by 15%

im 99% sure it slows the target by 25% and the guard by 15%

-Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

Quote Originally Posted by BIZL View Post
    who have engage as slows target by 15% and guard by 15%

im 99% sure it slows the target by 25% and the guard by 15%

-Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    Yes4567890

I still use this when discussing the state of the moors... does anyone else?
    [color=gold]~ Amamadan <retired>, Level 65 Champion of Legends <retired>, Rank 4 on Nim[/color]
    [color=lightblue] ~~ Elthros <retired>, Level 60 Minstrel of Legends <retired>, Rank 4[/color]
    [color=grey] ~~ Methodis <retired>, Level 60 Runekeeper[/color]
    [color=red]~ Accuracy <retired>, Blackarrow of Black Blade <still pwning>, Rank 9 on Nim[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Dommin-Nim View Post
    I still use this when discussing the state of the moors... does anyone else?
    Not really. The amount of CC one side has is not nearly as important as the relative frequency of CC that actually shows up in the 'moors per fight.
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]I guarantee your level 65 r0 greenie BA will contribute more to your Creep raid than my level 2 Minstrel will contribute to my Freep raid. After all, both took about 5 seconds to create.[/COLOR][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000085aec/signature.png]Chea[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by olagaton View Post
    Not really. The amount of CC one side has is not nearly as important as the relative frequency of CC that actually shows up in the 'moors per fight.
    Isn't that 2 sides of the same coin? If one side has more then there will be more in a battle b/c it comes from multiple classes and multiple sources.
    [color=gold]~ Amamadan <retired>, Level 65 Champion of Legends <retired>, Rank 4 on Nim[/color]
    [color=lightblue] ~~ Elthros <retired>, Level 60 Minstrel of Legends <retired>, Rank 4[/color]
    [color=grey] ~~ Methodis <retired>, Level 60 Runekeeper[/color]
    [color=red]~ Accuracy <retired>, Blackarrow of Black Blade <still pwning>, Rank 9 on Nim[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Dommin-Nim View Post
    Isn't that 2 sides of the same coin? If one side has more then there will be more in a battle b/c it comes from multiple classes and multiple sources.
    It's not the same thing when one side has individual classes with tons of CC, but those classes are not always available to assist everyone who goes out to the 'moors, and the other side has a reasonable amount of CC on toons that are immediately available to anyone who plays that side.
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]I guarantee your level 65 r0 greenie BA will contribute more to your Creep raid than my level 2 Minstrel will contribute to my Freep raid. After all, both took about 5 seconds to create.[/COLOR][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000085aec/signature.png]Chea[/charsig]

I like this thread, Rugs. My spider slows, mezzes, etc seem to break much easier than the percentages. I suspect potting out is the reason, Hate to think Turbine cheated me.
    Makes me sad that freeps enter the Moors already equipped with these abilities, and we have to rank the long slow road to gain any of these.

But anyways...Looks like you got all the Weaver skills for CC down correct as they are stated in their descriptions. Our class seems to be the only true "CC" class on creep side.

Hi Rugz...

Here's some minor updates to the Minstrel class - didn't read all 5 pages to see if someone has posted this already or not. >.<

Piercing Cry - {Damage + Stun on crit, +25% crit chance or +50% crit chance in Warspeech :: No :: 1 :: 40m :: **5s** :: 30s, 20s in Warspeech} **(Trainer - level 1; Deed for Unrelenting Trait to increase stun chance by 25%)**

Cry of the Valar - {Fear :: No :: 1 :: 40M :: 15s :: 30s} **(Trainer - level 12)**

Song of the Dead - {Mez undead only :: Yes(3.0s) :: 1 :: 40M :: 30s :: 1m} **(Trainer - level 18)**

Anthem of the Wizards - {Damage + 30% Movement slow, 20% Attack slow :: No :: 3M :: 40M :: 45s :: 10m} (Legendary)
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."
    [b][u][ M e n e l d o r ][/u][/b] | Aethniniel || Aethnin || Aethwen |

Sorry I never got around to finishing this...

Real life has kept me busy, any spare time has gone to playing the game or sleeping. : )

Someone made a request that I finish this first post I started, I'll see what I can do.

It would really help out, if someone has posted, or would post: all the missing data, but in the same format I have it, so I can just port it over to the original post. hehe...

I'll look through later. Sorry again, for it being left unfinished for so long...

Thx

moderator pls sticky this thread
    or moderator too busy?

Quote Originally Posted by jhan75 View Post
    moderator pls sticky this thread
    or moderator too busy?
    im too lazy to finish it, so they prob didnt like it...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6