We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

Edited last post with most of that info. IDK the exact power costs for some of the stuff but that is close (at work and bored atm).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001a2aaa/01001/signature.png]Runsca[/charsig]
    Rapsca - R4 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Rapscaa View Post
    Good for us...bad for you, some of this is changing come book7.
    no big deal, ill just edit more as i get new information.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapscaa View Post
    Edited last post with most of that info. IDK the exact power costs for some of the stuff but that is close (at work and bored atm).
    thanks, ill try to get that worked into the original post today.

I think i am gonna remove the power cost, since its not as relevant. (considering power pools and regen abilities are so different on each side)

I am also want to set it up so: traits that just enhance other skills are listed separately from the enhanced skill, with a description of what the trait changes.

Changing up captain CC list to fit the new format. Not quite sure how you mean to list enhancing traits at this point, will edit later as needed for kick and routing cry. Left out power costs, legacy for kick cooldown, helegrod armor set bonus for routing cry cooldown.

Skill Name - {Description :: Induction(yes/no) :: Max Targets :: Range(M) :: Duration :: Cost :: Cooldown} (Received)

Coordinated Attack - { 25% chance for stun :: no induction :: 1 target :: 3.5m :: 3 seconds :: 30 seconds} (from herald, level 10+)

Barbed Arrows - {10% slow :: no induction :: 1 target :: 40m :: 20 seconds :: 30 seconds} (from archer, level 56+)

Kick - {10% chance for FM starter knockdown :: no induction :: 1 target :: 3.5m :: 5 seconds? :: 1 minute} (from 4/5 Leader of Men traitline bonus, level unknown)

Routing Cry - {aoe stun :: no induction :: 4 targets :: 5m :: 3 seconds :: 45 seconds} (Turn the Tide trait, ondefeat response; level ~30)
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone

I think you should also say whether something is spammable (able to be reapplied before it disappears). If you have a strong form of CC that is spammable, you don't need much other CC if you think about it...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000277914/signature.png]Toiletwater[/charsig]
    [COLOR=GREEN]Spacemanbobr, Sithmanbobr[/COLOR], [COLOR=RED]Toiletwater, Spacemandef[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Weavers have an AoE root at rank 9, but I'm pretty sure rank 9 weavers are just mythological things, and not actually real.

;D
    a few of us are around and active....

Weaver rank 9 AOE Root:

Grasping Web

Ranged (40m)
    Max targets 3
    7m radius
    1 second induction
    30 second root
    Steelweave affects it's chance to break
    132 power
    2 min cooldown

It doesn't Share a CD with Ensnaring Web, our single target root. So you can use both in the span of a few seconds.

another root we have:

Unlimited Targets
    AOE
    60 second duration
    5m cooldown
    Potential to attract freeps from the furthest corners of the zone

oh..forgot to give you the name of it... Trapdoor Sanctuary
    [URL]http://www.zazzle.com/cancerpalooza[/URL]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000036ae4/signature.png]Nidor[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Spacmanbobr View Post
    I think you should also say whether something is spammable (able to be reapplied before it disappears). If you have a strong form of CC that is spammable, you don't need much other CC if you think about it...
    cooldown should cover that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gremus View Post
    Changing up captain CC list to fit the new format. Not quite sure how you mean to list enhancing traits at this point, will edit later as needed for kick and routing cry. Left out power costs, legacy for kick cooldown, helegrod armor set bonus for routing cry cooldown.

Skill Name - {Description :: Induction(yes/no) :: Max Targets :: Range(M) :: Duration :: Cost :: Cooldown} (Received)

Coordinated Attack - { 25% chance for stun :: no induction :: 1 target :: 3.5m :: 3 seconds :: 30 seconds} (from herald, level 10+)

Barbed Arrows - {10% slow :: no induction :: 1 target :: 40m :: 20 seconds :: 30 seconds} (from archer, level 56+)

Kick - {10% chance for FM starter knockdown :: no induction :: 1 target :: 3.5m :: 5 seconds? :: 1 minute} (from 4/5 Leader of Men traitline bonus, level unknown)

Routing Cry - {aoe stun :: no induction :: 4 targets :: 5m :: 3 seconds :: 45 seconds} (Turn the Tide trait, ondefeat response; level ~30)
    Thanks! ill fix it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gremus View Post
    Not quite sure how you mean to list enhancing traits at this point,
    if you look at the creep CC abilities (which i know much more about since im a creep)...

you can see each (actual) skill listed, and then a trait that enhances it listed separately.

i want to set up the freep list (about) the same way. i know its different, but it is still similar.

for example: if you have a skill that stuns, then a trait that makes that skill last longer and/or the cooldown less... they should be listed separately.
    Or: if you have a skill that does not do cc, then a separate trait causes that skill to become a form of CC... i want to list them separately.

thx
    Last edited by Rugzug; Feb 13 2009 at 03:18 PM.

For the Hunter we have a few things
    Distracting shot
    40 m range
    Induction 1.5 seconds
    10 second daze
    100% break on damage after 2 seconds

Cry of the Predator
    10 second Fear on wargs
    25m range
    100% Break chance on harm after 2 seconds
    3% Break chance on damage after 2 seconds

Set snare
    2.5 second induction
    lasts 60 seconds

Set trap
    2.5 second induction
    lasts 60 seconds

We also have various crafted traps that hold or trigger CJ's ect...

Low cut
    no induction
    5.2 m range
    -50% run speed
    10 second duration
    4% chance to apply
    39 damage and 39 damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds

Rain of thorns
    no induction
    5 targets
    40 m range
    weapon + 75 damage
    30 second root
    25% break chance on damage after 1 second

Bard's Arrow
    1.5 second induction
    40 meter range
    15 second fear (can be traited to add 5 seconds)
    100% break chance on harm after 2 seconds
    25% break chance on damage after 3 seconds

Quick shot (if in strength stance)
    1 second induction
    -45% run speed

Barbed Arrow
    1.4 second induction
    -10 % run speed

I think that is all of them

Hunters have a single target root (penetrating shot if traited), and we do not have any stuns or knockdowns (if you've ever seen a hunter stun/knockdown someone, it was because they got lucky and broke through their defences, which everyone can do).

[EDIT] Forgot about the trap that can knockdown.
    Last edited by Brongdha; Feb 13 2009 at 03:48 PM.
    [COLOR=red]Ulygar, rank 8 blackarrow, Nimrodel server[/COLOR]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000e76be/01007/signature.png]Brangdha[/charsig]
    [URL="http://brangdha.mybrute.com"]Bored? Come Play Here![/URL] [URL="http://mybrute.com/team/178260"]Join my clan![/URL]

the hunter single target root is a percentage root on pen shot which also increases cooldown of our most important skill to 30 seconds. No1 I have ever met traits that carp. The only real non legendary CC we have is Distracting Shot with DR which is a 5 second stun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000049228/signature.png]Beneros[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Brongdha View Post
    Hunters have a single target root (penetrating shot if traited), and we do not have any stuns or knockdowns (if you've ever seen a hunter stun/knockdown someone, it was because they got lucky and broke through their defences, which everyone can do).

[EDIT] Forgot about the trap that can knockdown.
    i still need more information to finish off hunters data.

i didnt have a stun listed.

if you can fill in any of the blanks, it would be appreciated.

also: i want to change the "when received" category for freeps: instead of listing a lvl requirement, i want to list where they get the skill. maybe like: Trainer or Quest. But i am not sure of all the options of where each skill and/or trait can come from: for freeps.
    Last edited by Rugzug; Feb 13 2009 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    Champion - slow, aoe stuns ______________________________ _________ Reaver - slow
    Champs has 2 AoE stuns, just sayin...
    Reavers have disarmed and missing chance buff... i say that's crowd control as well...
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeaver View Post
    Reavers have disarmed and missing chance buff... i say that's crowd control as well...

aoe stuns = plural.

also: champion details are listed down below those quick notes.

Classes (Detailed):
    Skill Name - {Description :: Induction(yes/no) :: Max Targets :: Range(M) :: Duration :: Cooldown} (Received)

Hunter:
    Distracting shot - {Ranged Mez, 100% break on damage after 2 seconds. :: Yes(1.5s) :: 1 :: 40M :: 10s :: ??} (??)
    Cry of the Predator - {Fear on animals(Wargs), 100% Break chance on harm after 2 seconds, 3% Break chance on damage after 2 seconds. :: ?? :: 1 :: 25M :: 10s :: ??} (??)
    Set snare - {Set a snare on the ground. :: Yes(2.5s) :: 1 :: Trap :: 60s :: ??} (??)
    Set trap - {Set a trap on the ground. :: Yes(2.5s) :: 1 :: Trap :: 60s :: ??} (??)
    Low cut - {-50% run speed to multiple targets + Change to apply DoT. :: No :: ?? :: 5.2M :: 10s :: ??} (??)
    Rain of thorns - {AoE ranged root + Damage, 25% break chance on damage after 1 second. :: No :: 5 :: 40M :: 30s :: ??} (??)
    Bard's Arrow - {Ranged Fear, Legendary Trait, 100% break chance on harm after 2 seconds, 25% break chance on damage after 3 seconds. :: Yes(1.5s) :: 1 :: 40M :: 15s :: ??} (??)
    Quick shot - {-45% run speed, Strength Stance only. :: Yes(1.0s) :: 1 :: 40M :: ?? :: ??} (??)
    Barbed Arrow - {-10 % run speed. :: Yes(1.4s) :: 1 :: 40M :: ?? :: ??} (??)
    Distracting Shot - 3m Cooldown, traited: duration 30s, Cooldown I think 1m
    Cry of the Predator - no induction, 1m cooldown
    Set Snare/Trap - 1m Cooldown, shares cooldown
    Low Cut - max 3 targets, 3s or 5s (can't remember)
    Rain of Thorns - Legendary Trait, 3m Cooldown
    Bard's Arrow - 30s Cooldown
    Quick Shot - -40% run speed (not 45%), duration 8s, cooldown none
    Barbed Arrow - duration 20s, cooldown (not sure exactly, but between 1 and 5 seconds)
    Penetrating shot - does a short root, trait, cooldown 30s, no induction, 1 target, 40m range, duration not sure
    [COLOR=red]Ulygar, rank 8 blackarrow, Nimrodel server[/COLOR]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000e76be/01007/signature.png]Brangdha[/charsig]
    [URL="http://brangdha.mybrute.com"]Bored? Come Play Here![/URL] [URL="http://mybrute.com/team/178260"]Join my clan![/URL]

Disarm is debatable, but Missing Chance Buff? That means you gotta add stuff like LM Fire-lore and Wind-lore...
    [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]"and congrats on grd being godmode in MoM.....havnt seen much of you since....wonder why." - Puppydawg[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000000f219/signature.png]Wargmor[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Rogmar View Post
    Disarm is debatable, but Missing Chance Buff? That means you gotta add stuff like LM Fire-lore and Wind-lore...
    this would be the first time i ever heard anyone try to call either of those crowd control...

so for now: they will not be added. maybe later : )

this would be the first time i ever heard anyone try to call either of those crowd control...

so for now: they will not be added. maybe later : )
    I agree, keep the list basic... just root, mezz, stun/knockdown, fear.

If we get a good system down then maybe someone can pull together a debuff list and we can marvel at how creeps have another disparity to deal with.
    [color=gold]~ Amamadan <retired>, Level 65 Champion of Legends <retired>, Rank 4 on Nim[/color]
    [color=lightblue] ~~ Elthros <retired>, Level 60 Minstrel of Legends <retired>, Rank 4[/color]
    [color=grey] ~~ Methodis <retired>, Level 60 Runekeeper[/color]
    [color=red]~ Accuracy <retired>, Blackarrow of Black Blade <still pwning>, Rank 9 on Nim[/color]

those are debuffs.

-Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

I updated the list, a bit, with the help from all of your replies.

I need need to clarify some information for most classes, and need all the information for: Burglar, Loremaster, Minstrel and Warden.

To start with, The RK single target mez (Shocking Touch) is melee range, I think you should clarify that. And it's 5-10s, traited will be 10-15s come B7.

Here are Minstrel CC abilites.

Piercing Cry (Traited) - {Damage + Stun on crit, +25% crit chance or +50% crit chance in Warspeech :: No :: 1 :: 40m :: 5s? :: 30s, 20s in Warspeech}

Cry of the Valar - {Fear :: No :: 1 :: 40m :: 15s :: 30s}

Song of the Dead - {Mez undead only :: 3s, 2.7s traited :: 1 :: 40m :: 30s :: 1m}

Anthem of the Wizards (Legendary trait) - {Damage + 30% Movement slow, 20% Attack slow :: No (can't be used while moving) :: 3, 5m radius :: 40m :: 45s :: 10m, 3m with 3 Warrior-skald traits}
    It was the King Color, of which all the other colors are merely partial and wishy-washy reflections. It was octarine, the color of magic. ...
    But Rincewind always thought it looked sort of a greenish purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Symar View Post
    To start with, The RK single target mez (Shocking Touch) is melee range, I think you should clarify that. And it's 5-10s, traited will be 10-15s come B7.

Here are Minstrel CC abilites.

Piercing Cry (Traited) - {Damage + Stun on crit, +25% crit chance or +50% crit chance in Warspeech :: No :: 1 :: 40m :: 5s? :: 30s, 20s in Warspeech}

Cry of the Valar - {Fear :: No :: 1 :: 40m :: 15s :: 30s}

Song of the Dead - {Mez undead only :: 3s, 2.7s traited :: 1 :: 40m :: 30s :: 1m}

Anthem of the Wizards (Legendary trait) - {Damage + 30% Movement slow, 20% Attack slow :: No (can't be used while moving) :: 3, 5m radius :: 40m :: 45s :: 10m, 3m with 3 Warrior-skald traits}
    thx for the info -- and "Shocking Touch" is already listed as melee (2.5M)

All my creeps have infinite-target AoE root, and here's how I do it. I map Logout to C+2, run up into the Freeps with a bubble and press C+2. Then I catch another bubble while Freeps are rooted around me, 10 seconds later I DF and a third to half the Freeps are dead. Then I log back in and wipe the other half. Does this count?
    [U][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000396671/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/U]

Quote Originally Posted by _Adanmoth_ View Post
    All my creeps have infinite-target AoE root, and here's how I do it. I map Logout to C+2, run up into the Freeps with a bubble and press C+2. Then I catch another bubble while Freeps are rooted around me, 10 seconds later I DF and a third to half the Freeps are dead. Then I log back in and wipe the other half. Does this count?
    it counts about as much as it makes sense : )

(at least to me, this makes no sense at all)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast