We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 142
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapscaa View Post
    To clarify RK CC abilities:

    1 aoe mez 3 targets plus a little dmg 5-10 sec - 5 min CD(must be at 6B attunement) - (traited with legendary trait 3 min CD 10-20sec a little more dmg - dmg nerfed for book7 and you must have be using at least 5 lightning traits to use the legendary trait) - Legacy can also increase number of targets - Increase 1B attunement

    1 single mez 5-10 sec (10-20s traited...dropping to 10-15s next book) - drops 2N attunement

    1 aoe slow 50% (3 min CD) 10s duration - drops 3N attunement

    1 slow 70% gone after dmg (traited is goes to 30% after dmg) I think 30s CD....not sure would have to look it up - Increase 1B attunement

    1 5 sec stun that at 0 attunement cannot proc unless you have a legacy for it. It increases per attunement by 7% I believe, so like at full attunement you can get up to 63% chance non legacy. I believe 25 sec CD and increases 1B attunement.

    Also...you have armor of storm if and only if you have a lightning runestone and I believe it is a 30% chance (can't remember) for 20 secs to cause a few seconds of stun. 1.5 min CD and 3N attunement drop.


    BTW RKs work with attuenement scaling and our dmg increase with our attuenement...we really can't do much at neutral and low attunements (goes to 9 for healing and battle). Most of our CC is neutral so it removes our battle/healing attunement and moves us toward neutral which sucks but is integral to the way our class works. Also as we increase in attunement our skills begin to open up.
    thx for the info.

    also you might know:

    does RK has some sort of fear?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,847

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    let me sum up CC:

    Freeps have too much.
    Creeps don't have enough.

    /thread

  3. #53

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    thx for the info.

    also you might know:

    does RK has some sort of fear?
    no

    length
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001a2aaa/01001/signature.png]Runsca[/charsig]
    Rapsca - R4 Warg

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Rugzug, excelent post.

    The list is very well done. You should add induction times also. Some skills have such a long induction or are so easily interruptible on damage that you cant use them when being hit.

    Also for mezzes, stuns and roots you should apply diminishing returns. All durations are cut in half the minute any freep enters the ettenmoors. So a 30 second mez, becomes 15 second. A 3 second stun becomes 1.5 seconds and so on.

    For Lore-masters:
    Sticky Tar and Sticky Gourd both break easily on damage (while inducting). 2 Seconds induction.

    For a Lore-Master to have Improved Sticky Gourd (the fire-aoe thing) they must give up their 30 second mez, it becomes 5 seconds or 2.5 seconds with diminishing returns.

    Burning Embers has 1.5 seconds induction traited or 2 seconds untraited.

    Cracked Earth has 1.5 seconds induction traited or 2 seconds untraited.

    Herb-lore is instacast.

    Storm-Lore is instacast.

    Ents has 1.5 seconds induction traited or 2 seconds untraited. Itself is a legendary trait.

    Light of the Rising Dawn has 0.8 seconds induction traited or 1 seconds untraited.

    Test of Will has a 2 seconds induction.

    Wisdom of The Council is an escape skill and not a CC skill. Heals about 1.8k morale, has a 10 minute cooldown. Has 5% chance to negate 100% damage and has a 25% chance to reflect a 3 second stun (or 1.5 second stun with DR). Lasts 1 minute.

    Wardens:
    They have a Knockback skill that works has a mezz. It does not launches a fellowship maneuver. It has to be used OOC. Has a 5 second induction. 5 Second knockback (2.5 seconds with DR). Gives the warden a 50% run buff for the duration of the knockback. Traited has a 15s cooldown. Can be instacast in stealth. Warden stealth lasts 20 seconds and has a 5 second induction. OOC only and 3 minute cooldown.

    They also have a skill that has 25% chance to apply a fear. 10 targets. Will fear for 2 seconds. Long Gambit and probably hardly ever used.

    Continue the good work.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedpt View Post
    Rugzug, excelent post.

    The list is very well done. You should add induction times also. Some skills have such a long induction or are so easily interruptible on damage that you cant use them when being hit.

    Also for mezzes, stuns and roots you should apply diminishing returns. All durations are cut in half the minute any freep enters the ettenmoors. So a 30 second mez, becomes 15 second. A 3 second stun becomes 1.5 seconds and so on.

    For Lore-masters:
    Sticky Tar and Sticky Gourd both break easily on damage (while inducting). 2 Seconds induction.

    For a Lore-Master to have Improved Sticky Gourd (the fire-aoe thing) they must give up their 30 second mez, it becomes 5 seconds or 2.5 seconds with diminishing returns.

    Burning Embers has 1.5 seconds induction traited or 2 seconds untraited.

    Cracked Earth has 1.5 seconds induction traited or 2 seconds untraited.

    Herb-lore is instacast.

    Storm-Lore is instacast.

    Ents has 1.5 seconds induction traited or 2 seconds untraited. Itself is a legendary trait.

    Light of the Rising Dawn has 0.8 seconds induction traited or 1 seconds untraited.

    Test of Will has a 2 seconds induction.

    Wisdom of The Council is an escape skill and not a CC skill. Heals about 1.8k morale, has a 10 minute cooldown. Has 5% chance to negate 100% damage and has a 25% chance to reflect a 3 second stun (or 1.5 second stun with DR). Lasts 1 minute.

    Wardens:
    They have a Knockback skill that works has a mezz. It does not launches a fellowship maneuver. It has to be used OOC. Has a 5 second induction. 5 Second knockback (2.5 seconds with DR). Gives the warden a 50% run buff for the duration of the knockback. Traited has a 15s cooldown. Can be instacast in stealth. Warden stealth lasts 20 seconds and has a 5 second induction. OOC only and 3 minute cooldown.

    They also have a skill that has 25% chance to apply a fear. 10 targets. Will fear for 2 seconds. Long Gambit and probably hardly ever used.

    Continue the good work.
    thanks, atm i am just trying to get a full list. (i plan on trying to fix up more detailed information as time goes on.)

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    I updated some of the stuff in the original post, and added some details to it also.



    Still need more information / corrections.



    thanks.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,652

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    It sounds like the burg root is being removed in book 7, so no more creep CC complaint (THIS IS A JOKE, PLEASE DO NOT FLAME ME)

    TBH it is a useless skill that has a legendary to let you not use it more often, but that is a different debate for a different forum, just want to let you know.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by ursinuspip73 View Post
    It sounds like the burg root is being removed in book 7, so no more creep CC complaint (THIS IS A JOKE, PLEASE DO NOT FLAME ME)

    TBH it is a useless skill that has a legendary to let you not use it more often, but that is a different debate for a different forum, just want to let you know.
    so the burg root requires a legendary trait? or it has a legendary trait that makes it better?

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,652

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    so the burg root requires a legendary trait? or it has a legendary trait that makes it better?
    Legendary makes it 4 min cd from 10.

    But it is at the end of our crit chain

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by ursinuspip73 View Post
    Legendary makes it 4 min cd from 10.

    But it is at the end of our crit chain
    oh ic.


    i need to get the detailed information for all the freeps...

    i think i have all the creep stuff listed now.

  11. #61

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Weavers have an AoE root at rank 9, but I'm pretty sure rank 9 weavers are just mythological things, and not actually real.

    ;D
    Thanks!

    I mainly use it as a backup root in case the single target is down. On the whole, not very useful.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000017f68/signature.png]Arachne[/charsig]

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
    Thanks!

    I mainly use it as a backup root in case the single target is down. On the whole, not very useful.
    does the weaver information look complete? can you fill in the blanks on anything missing? : )

  13. #63

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    One thing that no-ones mentioned so far is that any freep who is using a mace gets an additional stun chance on a critical hit. All freep classes but Loremasters and Runekeepers can use maces.

    Here is the info for guardians:

    Stagger - Cooldown 5s
    Can only be used in Overpower stance
    On a critical hit or when attacking from behind 75% slow for 15seconds

    Turn the tables - Cooldown 5minutes
    Used as a response to a daze, stun or knockdown, shakes off the effect
    If succesfully hits, knocks target down for 5seconds and starts a CJ

    Overwhelm - Cooldown 5s
    Can only be used as the 3rd skill in a skill chain
    On a critical hit stuns for 3seconds

    To the king - Cooldown 5s
    Can only be used as the 4th skill in a skill chain
    Requires Legendary trait to the king
    On a critical hit stuns for 3seconds and starts a CJ

    Bash - Cooldown 5s
    Can only be used as the 2nd skill in a skill chain. Requires a shield equipped.
    3 second stun

    Shield smash - Cooldown 5s
    Can only be used as the 3nd skill in a skill chain. Requires a shield equipped.
    Requires Legendary trait shield smash
    3 second stun
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080100000cdc34/signature.png]Caldreth[/charsig]

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman33 View Post
    One thing that no-ones mentioned so far is that any freep who is using a mace gets an additional stun chance on a critical hit. All freep classes but Loremasters and Runekeepers can use maces.

    Here is the info for guardians:

    Stagger - Cooldown 5s
    Can only be used in Overpower stance
    On a critical hit or when attacking from behind 75% slow for 15seconds

    Turn the tables - Cooldown 5minutes
    Used as a response to a daze, stun or knockdown, shakes off the effect
    If succesfully hits, knocks target down for 5seconds and starts a CJ

    Overwhelm - Cooldown 5s
    Can only be used as the 3rd skill in a skill chain
    On a critical hit stuns for 3seconds

    To the king - Cooldown 5s
    Can only be used as the 4th skill in a skill chain
    Requires Legendary trait to the king
    On a critical hit stuns for 3seconds and starts a CJ

    Bash - Cooldown 5s
    Can only be used as the 2nd skill in a skill chain. Requires a shield equipped.
    3 second stun

    Shield smash - Cooldown 5s
    Can only be used as the 3nd skill in a skill chain. Requires a shield equipped.
    Requires Legendary trait shield smash
    3 second stun
    i thought they have another slow, not sure what it is called: but it slows your target and does something to you?

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    3,559

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    I think it's called Engage.
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,614

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by BIZL View Post
    small snag...its a laughable skill, short root on a 10 minute cooldown that has to be used at the end of their crit chain. Probably not even worth adding to your list tbh.

    -Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    i added it.
    Now remove it. The skill is getting changed in book 7.
    [color=cyan]Ryswald[/color] - 75 Burglar - Revelations - Rank 9 (pre-book 12 rank 6)
    [color=orange]Ragluk[/color] - 75 Stalker - Rank 6
    [color=grey]65 Hunter R5, 61 Loremaster, 48 Champion, 33 WRD, 33 RK, Rank 4 Weaver, Rank 6 Reaver[/color]
    [i]Firefoot Server[/i]

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftstrike View Post
    Now remove it. The skill is getting changed in book 7.
    heh...

    changed to what? any information is good...


    i still need to finish the burg details and some other stuff...

  18. #68

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    does the weaver information look complete? can you fill in the blanks on anything missing? : )
    More or less.

    The fear... it's a skill that 99.99% (not exaggerating) of spiders will never have. Unless this changes at some point, I think that rank 11+ skills shouldn't be included in the list.

    The inductions of the roots, mez, and knockdown are 1.0s, unless they are traited to be 0.8s (with Swift Weave).

    Web the Earth can be used while moving, and lasts ~10s on the ground. The slow effect (-40%) is applied upon entering the web radius (5-7m from the center), and lasts 10s.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000017f68/signature.png]Arachne[/charsig]

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,352

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    and yes captains have AoE stun... stop pretending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremus View Post
    All in all, you *could* say captains have aoe stun, single target stun, slow, and knockdown, but in reality you'll pretty much never see any except the ondefeat aoe stun, which still takes one of the two precious trait slots outside the 5 needed for Hands of Healing.
    Wasn't pretending, but here's clarification in case you missed it.
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone

  20. #70

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    i thought they have another slow, not sure what it is called: but it slows your target and does something to you?
    Right you are, I left it out.

    Engage - Cooldown 1 minute
    Slows targets movement by 15%, also slows your movement by 15%
    15second duration
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080100000cdc34/signature.png]Caldreth[/charsig]

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,652

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    heh...

    changed to what? any information is good...


    i still need to finish the burg details and some other stuff...
    Meh they have not told us yet.

    But considering it is getting changed from a 10 sec root for a class with no ranged attacts on a default 10 min cd that requires you to be in melee and at the end of your crit chain to activate, it must be an improvement.

    Then again they may add a 5 sec induction

    (again sorry to qq about burg skill in pvmp forum, creeps have much more to complain about, but when this is not even your most useless new skill, it gets me grumpy)

  22. #72

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Put the name of the skills in there for you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rapscaa View Post
    To clarify RK CC abilities:

    Vivid Imagery(upgrades to Perfect Imagery) - 1 aoe mez 3 targets plus a little dmg 5-10 sec - 5 min CD(must be at 6B attunement) - (traited with legendary trait 3 min CD 10-20sec a little more dmg - dmg nerfed for book7 and you must have be using at least 5 lightning traits to use the legendary trait) - Legacy can also increase number of targets - Increase 1B attunement

    Shocking Touch - 1 single mez 5-10 sec (10-20s traited...dropping to 10-15s next book) - drops 2N attunement

    Distracting Winds - 1 aoe slow 50% (3 min CD) 10s duration - drops 3N attunement

    Chilling Rhetoric - 1 slow 70% gone after dmg (traited is goes to 30% after dmg) I think 30s CD....not sure would have to look it up - Increase 1B attunement

    Shocking Words - 1 5 sec stun that at 0 attunement cannot proc unless you have a legacy for it. It increases per attunement by 7% I believe, so like at full attunement you can get up to 63% chance non legacy. I believe 25 sec CD and increases 1B attunement.

    Also...you have Armour of Storm if and only if you have a lightning runestone and I believe it is a 30% chance (it is 30%) for 20 secs to cause 5 seconds of mez (not a stun like I said). 1.5 min CD and 3N attunement drop.


    BTW RKs work with attuenement scaling and our dmg increase with our attuenement...we really can't do much at neutral and low attunements (goes to 9 for healing and battle). Most of our CC is neutral so it removes our battle/healing attunement and moves us toward neutral which sucks but is integral to the way our class works. Also as we increase in attunement our skills begin to open up.

    ...and in your Format and using the recieved one for attunement/traiting requirements:

    N - Neutral (Scales back Battle and Healing toward neutral)
    B - Battle Side
    H - Healing Side

    Skill Name - {Description :: Induction(yes/no) :: Max Targets :: Range(M) :: Duration :: Cost :: Cooldown} (Received)

    Vivid Imagery - {AoE Mez :: No :: 3(+More with Legacy) :: 5m Radius :: 5-10s :: ~300 Power :: 5min} (6B : +1B) - (Level 56)

    Perfect Imagery - {AoE Mez :: No :: 3(+More with Legacy) :: 5m Radius :: 10-20s :: ~300 Power:: 3min} (Must have legendary trait slotted to upgrade from Vivid Imagery)

    Shocking Touch - {Mez :: No :: 1 :: 2.5m :: 5-10s (10-20s traited) :: ~120 Power :: 20s} (Any :: 2N) - (Level 8)

    Distracting Winds - {50% Slow :: No :: 5 :: 5m :: 10s :: ~175 power :: 3m} (Any :: 3N) - (Can reduce CD with Legacy) - (Level 30)

    Chilling Rhetoric - {70% Slow nullified on DMG :: Yes :: 1 :: 30m :: 10s :: ~115 Power :: 30s} (N&B :: +1B) - (Can be traited to use while on H attunement and drop to 30% slow on DMG) - (Level 4)

    Shocking Words - {DMG Skill has chance to proc stun :: No :: 1 :: 20m :: 5s :: ~150 Power :: 25s} (1B :: +1B) - (Increases by 7% chance each attunement tick: Max 63% unless Legacy applied to increase) - (Level 6)

    Armor of Storm - {30% Chance to proc mez on Melee DMG :: No :: Unlimited :: Melee :: 5s :: ~220 Power :: 1.5min} (Any :: 3N) - (Level 10)

    Good for us...bad for you, some of this is changing come book7.
    Last edited by Rapscaa; Feb 12 2009 at 11:22 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001a2aaa/01001/signature.png]Runsca[/charsig]
    Rapsca - R4 Warg

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
    More or less.

    The fear... it's a skill that 99.99% (not exaggerating) of spiders will never have. Unless this changes at some point, I think that rank 11+ skills shouldn't be included in the list.

    The inductions of the roots, mez, and knockdown are 1.0s, unless they are traited to be 0.8s (with Swift Weave).

    Web the Earth can be used while moving, and lasts ~10s on the ground. The slow effect (-40%) is applied upon entering the web radius (5-7m from the center), and lasts 10s.
    thx for the info... as for high rank skills being included -- i am including everything i can find, but i am listing the rank/level requirements.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lugz Rez Cricle
    Posts
    457

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    This is becoming a very nice list all... I appreciate all the info... and am learning a lot.
    [color=gold]~ Amamadan <retired>, Level 65 Champion of Legends <retired>, Rank 4 on Nim[/color]
    [color=lightblue] ~~ Elthros <retired>, Level 60 Minstrel of Legends <retired>, Rank 4[/color]
    [color=grey] ~~ Methodis <retired>, Level 60 Runekeeper[/color]
    [color=red]~ Accuracy <retired>, Blackarrow of Black Blade <still pwning>, Rank 9 on Nim[/color]

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: What are everyones CC abilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapscaa View Post
    Put the name of the skills in there for you.
    ooo, thanks!


    The part i am having trouble with atm: i need/want all the details i am posting for the other abilities/skills.


    like level/rank required, power cost, exact details listed on the skill (nothing added in)


    if anyone would like to help, this is what i need:

    Skill Name - {Description :: Induction(yes/no) :: Max Targets :: Range(M) :: Duration :: Cost :: Cooldown} (Received)

    so just the skill name, the basic skill destription, if it has an induction and how long, how many targets it can be used against, what is its range, how long does it last, what cost does it have? power? morale? fervour?, what is the cooldown? what rank/level is it received.


    Thanks.
    Last edited by Rugzug; Feb 12 2009 at 11:09 AM.

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload