We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 1964
  1. #151
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    818

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyman View Post
    There you go.
    I'm still confussed... It doesnt say anything about a health increase.

    If you are considering the crit resists as an alternitive to a health buff, then i'll have to say that freep Dmg is still to high. avg 150-350 auto attack. I want a HEALTH BUFF.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000009f9aa/signature.png]Arachnorexia[/charsig]

  2. #152

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Please reset the potion cooldowns to 1 minute from 2, PLEASE!
    It's the same on boths sides, no reason to do it.
    [B][COLOR=cyan][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000039d09/signature.png]Viloxus[/charsig]
    8-time Grand Champion Guinness Drinker[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE=2][B][COLOR=silver]June 2008 model in "Failmasters of 2008" Calendar[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [B][COLOR=green]Making the world a better place one less pair of pants at a time :p [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

  3. #153
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    7,350

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    LOL I don't know what you're smoking but I'd take a half-bar heal, self heal, and sprint any day over a miss chance debuff and.... skills that kill you. Not to mention the superior champion hamstring.
    agree.

    Asper, shush. dont give them funky ideas.
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,798

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    LOL I don't know what you're smoking but I'd take a half-bar heal, self heal, and sprint any day over a miss chance debuff and.... skills that kill you. Not to mention the superior champion hamstring.
    I don't know what you're smoking, but I don't recall any of those posts being specifically: "I'll trade you this for this." I'm pretty sure it was "hey if you guys are getting one of my skills I want some of yours."
    [CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
    High Warden Demospata
    95 Champion
    Ramble On - Elendilmir
    [/color][/size][/center]

  5. #155

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Viloxus View Post
    It's the same on boths sides, no reason to do it.
    because freeps have far, far more cc...

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,739

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Viloxus View Post
    It's the same on boths sides, no reason to do it.
    because CC potions used to be 1 min and there was no reason for them to increase them...it also makes sense to have creep potions on a shorter cooldown, double the uses but 1/4 of the CC...maybe 1/8th.

    So general conensus (from what ive seen from the replies)...Like the changes, an okay start. But will nothing that will balance the moors, and so we sit and wait for full notes.

    -Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

  7. #157

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    It's still gonna be absolutely unplayable without the 2 new critical protection corruption traits. So you're giving us something that is 100% a must have and that we should have had earlier but you're not doing it the good way (traits instead of passive) and that's gonna remove us 2 regular corruption traits, while you haven't even raise the number of corruption we can use in 10 new levels...

    Any logical reason why Creeps don't have one extra corruption trait slot and one extra class trait slot in 10 levels?

    Just more nonsense.
    Worst is I'm not surprised.
    Last edited by Bloodyfury; Jan 15 2009 at 03:24 PM.
    [I][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03204010000096a30/signature.png]Veelvraat[/charsig][/B][/I]
    [B][I]Bloodyfury - BA R8[/I][/B]
    [B][I]Kazgaroth - WL R4[/I][/B]

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Viloxus View Post
    How about we accept the fact that there are differences and there are ways to bring about a working balance without everyone being the same. The tired old argument of "well so-and-so gets A so I should get A" really just pushes us towards being the same with different skins. Last I checked there's already that other PvP MMO like that - and I've played it too - know what? Folks complain just as much over there even though things are supposed to be close to mirror images of each other.
    yeah attack me for making a sarcastic statement against someone elses insane wishes to have charge with all these other things, just if reaver was to ever get a stun...

    but i understand, its ok for freeps to want charge, but its not ok for me to want stuns and self heals and all that good stuff... i see how you wish it works.

    but the fact is:

    charge would be far too powerful if you also had sprint, and dire need, 2 aoe stuns and bracing attack, etc...

    so a champion should never have charge. that does not mean champions dont need more work to be better, but that also does not mean reavers shouldnt have a self heal that does not require a defeat response, or a form of stun or something of that sort...
    Last edited by Rugzug; Jan 15 2009 at 04:15 PM.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    South Cackalacky
    Posts
    6,800

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    I have the Swiftweave Class trait slotted which states "reduces the induction of your web based attacks by .25 seconds".

    however I don't recall seeing the tooltips for my web based attacks reflecting a shorter induction time than the standard.

    Entagling Webs, Clinging Webs, Smothering Webs, Lethal Kiss, & Ensnaring Webs are all web based attacks w/inductions that should seemingly be reduced by the Swiftweave Trait, but doesn't say so (or at least the tooltip doens't show a lower induction)

    Can we get confirmation if Swift Weave is working? I would think that the induction time on the tooltip would relflect the shortened induction, bit IIRC it doesn't.
    [URL]http://www.zazzle.com/cancerpalooza[/URL]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000036ae4/signature.png]Nidor[/charsig]

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    3,559

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by reuben303998 View Post
    I'm still confussed... It doesnt say anything about a health increase.

    If you are considering the crit resists as an alternitive to a health buff, then i'll have to say that freep Dmg is still to high. avg 150-350 auto attack. I want a HEALTH BUFF.
    He was complaining that the crit reduction corruptions would take up slots that would be better occupied by morale corruptions. I was just pointing out that armor passives will also increase crit reduction. I assumed that's what you meant by "make it a passive."

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkarianor View Post
    LOL, more corruptions for increase against crits!

    Guess what?

    The only god damn thing this will do is lower creep morale EVEN MORE, because we have to unslot a health for x trait to use it.

    So, LOL. The new fix includes LOWERING HEALTH FOR CREEPS! Makes perfect sense!
    Quote Originally Posted by reuben303998 View Post
    Very good point. Health should be going up, period. Make it a passive or something.
    Last edited by Rainyman; Jan 15 2009 at 07:30 PM.
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,660

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyman View Post
    He was complaining that the crit reduction corruptions would take up slots that would be better occupied by morale corruptions. I was just pointing out that armor passives also will increase crit reduction. I assumed that's what you meant by "make it a passive."
    He meant make the corruptions passives, yes....I don't see a dev post saying that they are in fact changing those corruptions to passives. If you could quote them, I'll eat my words.

  12. #162

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSEguy1970 View Post
    I have the Swiftweave Class trait slotted which states "reduces the induction of your web based attacks by .25 seconds".

    however I don't recall seeing the tooltips for my web based attacks reflecting a shorter induction time than the standard.

    Entagling Webs, Clinging Webs, Smothering Webs, Lethal Kiss, & Ensnaring Webs are all web based attacks w/inductions that should seemingly be reduced by the Swiftweave Trait, but doesn't say so (or at least the tooltip doens't show a lower induction)

    Can we get confirmation if Swift Weave is working? I would think that the induction time on the tooltip would relflect the shortened induction, bit IIRC it doesn't.
    I can personally confirm that Swiftweave works for the Weavers. My Clinging Webs goes from 1s to .8s or something like that, will double-check later for exact numbers. LiE also gets shorten'd, but I'm not sure if that's on purpose.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000092fd/01005/signature.png]Sunflash[/charsig]
    Stupid Warner.

  13. #163

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyfury View Post
    It's still gonna be absolutely unplayable without the 2 new critical protection corruption traits. So you're giving us something that is 100% a must have and that we should have had earlier but you're not doing it the good way (traits instead of passive) and that's gonna remove us 2 regular corruption traits, while you haven't even raise the number of corruption we can use in 10 new levels...

    Any logical reason why Creeps don't have one extra corruption trait slot and one extra class trait slot in 10 levels?

    Just more nonsense.
    Worst is I'm not surprised.
    Hopefully our damage and morale will be increased across the board. I'm a weaver, so I am hoping that the lack of DPS and morale will be addressed in the patch notes that couldn't be previewed. If those issues are dealt with, losing +morale corruptions for -crit chance corruptions won't be so terrible.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000001a8de/signature.png]Slippers[/charsig]

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    149

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Why NERF? Why Turbine?
    Why you dont give LIs to creeps? and more DPS and Deavstate? Why NERF?
    1 company doing this many years, Turbine wanna be like B%&ZZ^*D?
    Stop nerf and do something with creep side.
    Or Turbine team thinks nerf crit will change something?
    Why freeps still dont need keeps? In this way dsnt matter story about ring, Freeps fail, they cant/dont need/dont wanna take keeps (specially they dont wanna defend Minas Tirith, dont need to defend Helms Deep and freeps dont need to take Izengard). FAIL
    Do something, but not nerf.
    Why you dont give LIs to creeps? Why you dont wanna buff PvP set (we dont need radiance on PvP set, just buff stats). Why PvP so bad?
    Do something and LOTRO will be game of century in ages. All players from WAR and WoW will join in battle for Middle-Earth.
    That it.
    [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=White][SIZE=3][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000099a05/01008/signature.png]Chozy[/charsig][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

  15. #165
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    818

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyman View Post
    He was complaining that the crit reduction corruptions would take up slots that would be better occupied by morale corruptions. I was just pointing out that armor passives will also increase crit reduction. I assumed that's what you meant by "make it a passive."
    I dont think the Crit resist passives will be enough. Creeps NEED at least a 1k health PASSIVE buff.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000009f9aa/signature.png]Arachnorexia[/charsig]

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hinesville, GA
    Posts
    77

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenSS View Post
    Why NERF? Why Turbine?
    Why you dont give LIs to creeps? and more DPS and Deavstate? Why NERF?
    1 company doing this many years, Turbine wanna be like B%&ZZ^*D?
    Stop nerf and do something with creep side.
    Or Turbine team thinks nerf crit will change something?
    Why freeps still dont need keeps? In this way dsnt matter story about ring, Freeps fail, they cant/dont need/dont wanna take keeps (specially they dont wanna defend Minas Tirith, dont need to defend Helms Deep and freeps dont need to take Izengard). FAIL
    Do something, but not nerf.
    Why you dont give LIs to creeps? Why you dont wanna buff PvP set (we dont need radiance on PvP set, just buff stats). Why PvP so bad?
    Do something and LOTRO will be game of century in ages. All players from WAR and WoW will join in battle for Middle-Earth.
    That it.
    Could someone translate this for me? Or is it not worth reading even in a comprehensible format?
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.guildcafe.com/member/tattle"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000001529/01001/signature.png]Tattle[/charsig][/URL]

    [/CENTER]

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,332

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Asperity View Post
    I don't know what you're smoking, but I don't recall any of those posts being specifically: "I'll trade you this for this." I'm pretty sure it was "hey if you guys are getting one of my skills I want some of yours."
    But.... every single reaver skill is inferior to the champ mirror, save charge.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  18. #168

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jalessa View Post
    To reiterate, this is not the full list of stuff! This is just a bit of it
    Thank goodness.

    Please, convince me not to leave Frelorn/Jalessa. I really did enjoy monster play before things went bad.
    Last edited by TheCrusher; Jan 15 2009 at 10:05 PM.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,739

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    important and very much needed change! Change the name of Moving target to "Can't touch this" and have MC hammer go off in the background....that is all

    -Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    3,559

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkarianor View Post
    He meant make the corruptions passives, yes....I don't see a dev post saying that they are in fact changing those corruptions to passives. If you could quote them, I'll eat my words.
    I guess you missed my first post, so here it is:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jalessa View Post
    from the bullet list:
    Armour passives from Monster Players will now have a small bonus to critical protection for both normal and devastating critical attacks.

    Edit: weirdness, my post shows above yours!
    Crit reduction will be higher than it is currently, as the armor passive provides a boost. On top of that are the crit reduction corruptions, which are optional to slot and reduce it further. Not that I wouldn't prefer they come as ranked passives, just wanted to point out that you'll be getting a boost to crit reduction whether or not you are traiting for it--just less than the maximum.
    Last edited by Rainyman; Jan 15 2009 at 10:22 PM.
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,832

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattle View Post
    Could someone translate this for me? Or is it not worth reading even in a comprehensible format?
    Here you go:

    I R Easymode Freep

    One shotting Good

    I dont like creeps being a challange

    I Like PvE, its almost as easy as killing creeps

    I am going to cry about imaginary nerfs that never did/will happen

    Id add more but i dont like infractions
    Last edited by hotinaz; Jan 15 2009 at 10:32 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000432cf/signature.png]Sharuk[/charsig]

  22. #172

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    What happened to adjusting rank requirements? I hope that's still in the works.

    Just did some rough calculations (as I'm sure many less noobish than myself have done in the past:

    Been playing for just under 2 months or so and am 20k inf from rank 7. So that's approx. 100k inf in 2 months, playing approx. 6 hours per day.

    Rank 15 requires around 2.6 million inf (unless the wiki page needs updating)...

    So, rank 15 will take around 4.3 years to achieve.

    (unfortunately 6 hours per day wont be possible once I'm sadly back at work... lets make it 2 hours per day, making it 12.9 years to reach rank 15.)

    Now I'm all for having something to achieve (in fact I'd probably not play once the inf became worthless), but this is pretty excessive.

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,739

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chav View Post
    What happened to adjusting rank requirements? I hope that's still in the works.

    Just did some rough calculations (as I'm sure many less noobish than myself have done in the past:

    Been playing for just under 2 months or so and am 20k inf from rank 7. So that's approx. 100k inf in 2 months, playing approx. 6 hours per day.

    Rank 15 requires around 2.6 million inf (unless the wiki page needs updating)...

    So, rank 15 will take around 4.3 years to achieve.

    (unfortunately 6 hours per day wont be possible once I'm sadly back at work... lets make it 2 hours per day, making it 12.9 years to reach rank 15.)

    Now I'm all for having something to achieve (in fact I'd probably not play once the inf became worthless), but this is pretty excessive.
    If they do this...it better just be for the very high ranks, I know it would be in a creeps advantage to get through the low and mid ranks faster...but it would make me sad if they changed it.

    -Morrdan/Weaver/Pre
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizladan/]Bizladan[/url] Hunter
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldore/]Bizldore[/url] Burglar
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/bizldur/]Bizldur[/url] Lore-Master
    Nimrodel - Vinyara, Officer

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    while you all are fixing stuff, would be cool if you all could finally fix this:




    when your standing in Tar as it expires, you end up with this permanent debuff...

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Living in a log down by the river in the Ettenmoors
    Posts
    803

    Re: Upcoming Changes to PvMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Asperity View Post
    Sweet, P/B/E without a legendary, a 20% miss chance debuff, and no more fervour management? Sounds good to me.
    Surely you jest. My P/B/E at Rank 10 is 10.4%/5.9%/7.7%, respectively. How does that compare to your stats, including the buffs you can receive? And you do realize that Blinding Dust only raises the miss chance by 20%, right? That is to say, it does not raise the target's miss chance to 20%, it only increases it by 20%. Therefore, if your miss chance before the debuff was 10%, with the debuff it become 12%. Big deal. And as far as fervour management, at least you have the option of using different stances, each with their own situational advantages and disadvantages, while reavers get jack in that department. I feel for you though, because regrettably, champs have been forced to take a back seat to hunters in and out of the Moors, which I'm sure irks you to no end.
    [COLOR=lime][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420c01000001835c/signature.png]Hywelbane[/charsig][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=lime]"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." -- Maximus Decimus Meridius, Gladiator (2000) "We all end up dead; it's just a question of how -- and why." -- William Wallace, Braveheart (1995)[/COLOR]

 

 
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload