We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Re: Petition for housing system upgrade

/signed

I hardly go to my house anymore.

Housing changes that were worth the time would keep me logging in daily. As it stands now however I am disgusted with the time it's taken to get...well....nothing changed in housing for years....YEARS.

I'm sure it'll happen as soon as they can figure out a way to sell upgrades piecemeal to all of us...you know profit is king, never mind us that have been bankrolling this operation with subs for years now getting anything for free any more...

Housing should be a universal upgrade included for all eligible to own a house...chances are that's not going to happen.

This is the single greatest untapped potential in this game and it's been neglected for far too long.
    [COLOR=cornflowerblue][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Schreik View Post
    This is the single greatest untapped potential in this game and it's been neglected for far too long.
    Agreed. I've been waiting for three plus years for an upgrade. Not happened yet, doubt it will.
    *Shaedoe 100 Loremaster "The Diva" * Boudicia 100 Captain * Asilith 100 Hunter * *Elisel 100 Mini * Lywynn 100 Guard * Pupyluv Rank 6 Stalker

/signed

Though I doubt a petition would do any good, as it seems that this was done a lot in the past only to be ignored.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000007b0b1/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/signed Please, please, please, Turbine.

Unhappy Re: Petition for housing system upgrade

/signed Please fix the housing

/Signed.

• * Neighborhoods could offer more options as far as location of houses.
      * They should contain more deluxe home options/layouts.
      * Houses could be more customizable
      * Additions should be an option. So a single house can be added upon to work up to Deluxe and Deluxe can upgrade even further.
      * Kin Houses only (not regular player owned houses) could be able to have Superior workbenches and libraries in them (not regular workbenches as this would detract from the starting zones where you want population). They are after all to encourage group use and what better way to do so?
      * Kin Houses could have 'quest-able' items that when unlocked offer a "kin only mission" or "kin raid" that gives items that work for the kin while teamed. Perhaps if the Kin plays often enough together they can unlock things like this. The missions could be embarked upon from the Kin House or Neighborhood.
      * Deluxe Houses or Kin Houses (whichever seems more appropriate) could have Trophy rooms or Trophy Walls. There is nothing more disappointing than having more trophies than you will ever have room to display them.
      * Items could be placeable anywhere and not limited to the antiquated "hook" system. Part of decorating is coming up with your own thing and not having the exact same layout as everyone else.
      * A closet located in the kin house could contain a cosmetic slot/vault option where members could don a kin specific uniform.
      * Housing could have courtyards and more statue options.
      * Housing could contain stabling for mounts ... depending on what the eventual Rohan riding options provide.
      * Kin Houses could have superior tillable soil/backyards where crops could be grown.
      * Players could put their houses up for Sale when interested in changing neighborhoods or moving across to that newly vacated spot near the water ... this way they don't lose the 7 gold they spent buying the house in the first place. Players will not be able to set the price of the house but upgrades and 'features' that were functionally/cosmetically added could factor into the cost.

Some of these may seem grandiose while others would be easy to implement. But I figured while we were dreaming ... I'd share the one I wouldn't want to wake from. ;-)

/signed

Please Turbine! We've been waiting literally for years for an update to housing!
    Lotro Gear [url]http://lotrogear.appspot.com/[/url] a gear listing made for easy sorting, searching and comparing.
    Look ma! I made something!

Thumbs up Re: Petition for housing system upgrade

/signed

Plz Turbine make some of these changes to the housing system! It would make the areas much more visted and interesting to visit!
    Master Illigas of Rivendell, Head of the Ulimador Family

/signed - this is long overdue
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

/signed

It would be nice to see some facelift.
    It's like deja vu all over again.

/signed

Though I'm sure that anything housing related will just be ignored...
    [COLOR=cornflowerblue][/COLOR]

I, myself, cannot stress how much this is wanted - not only for storage, but aesthetic purposes.

On Laurelin, Housing is quite minor opposed to the great deal of other RP to be had - but that's not to say that the Homesteads are barren!

On the contrary, I've had several good spots of RP in the homesteads. But, alas, it would've been much better if I could sit all my guests down at a table - instead of a single chair per room.

Houses should stop looking like this.

More like this.

/signed
    [CENTER][URL="http://laurelinarchives.org/profile/21"]Andarne Glingaeron, "Baingol", o Lothlórien.[/URL]
    ::
    Master of Elven Lore ‡ Roleplayer ‡ Elf of [EN-RP] Laurelin
    [URL="http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Hall_of_fire_wednesday"]Hûd in Eledhrim[/URL] ‡ [URL="http://www.thetaintedlands.co.uk/77"]Gûr Edhellen[/URL] ‡ [URL="http://laurelinarchives.org"]The Laurelin Archives[/URL] ‡ [URL="http://www.thetaintedlands.co.uk/"]The Tainted Lands[/URL] ‡ [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/TaintCraft?feature=mhee"]TaintCraft[/URL][/CENTER]

People have been asking for these changes ever since the housing system has been released. It would be foolish of them to keep ignoring us.

I just cannot get my head around it, in my naive thinking I would imagine that pleasing your customers equals good business. Turbine/Warner Brothers, wake up!

AW: Petition for housing system upgrade

I think it has been said countless times how housing is broken, how it could or should be improved, and how much any improvements to the system would be appreciated. Turbine though seems to have good reasons to skip the whole market of housing-cosmetics...

I just want to express, that i am one more who would love to see new housing. ...and pay for it !

HOUSING IS SOMETHING I WOULD PAY FOR.

I don't really care about Skirmishes...and I WILL NOT PAY FOR MORE RAIDS. But I'd happily pay for a housing system that allowed...

1. Interior items like drawers and dressers allowing storage (I don't know about LOTRO, but I'm a modder for Elder Scrolls Oblivion, and in Oblivion it's SOO EASY!)

2. Like everyone said...no housing hooks! It seems like a primitive system that limits customization drastically.

3. More housing neighborhood incentives!! I don't know about the other fans, but I would LOVE a superior oven next to my neighborhood's vault keeper. I'd spend so much time there, I'd grind whatever rep I needed (race appropriate rep?) and most of all...I'd pay for it! Or, like someone else said, put it in a kin house! I'll suck it up and save the 15 gold if I have to. Honestly, other than an three tiny guild-bank chests (more? upgradeable with Turbine points, maybe?), there's no incentive *to* get a kin house, really...

Turbine, this is what makes LOTRO different from Warcraft. Cater to us and we'll stick with you! Dare to be different than the hated competition!

/signs petition, praying someone will listen
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000e4d98/01006/signature.png]Aubrielle[/charsig]

/signed

Turbine, Please update the housing system.
    Rawnie Rose [color=green]~[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=green]~[/color] Hibi Merrybanks [color=green]~[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=green]~[/color] Rosebeth Hillbury [color=green]~[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=green]~[/color] Luwyn

/signed

This is also something I would pay for. Hell, I paid for so many the sims games just to make the houses.

The #1 thing I would like to see is the removal of hooks. At least the interior ones. And if the exterior ones aren't removed please make them movable to make them less limiting.

It would also be nice to have superior crafting facilities in the neighbourhoods. Could be for the kin house or just out in the neighbourhood. Doesn't really matter much to me as long as something is done to bring more life to the neighbourhoods.

/signed

Although housing seems to be a non issue these days I'll say it again in loud type...WHY BOTHER WITH MORE HOUSE DECORATIONS THAT ARE BOA AND NOT WORK ON THE HOUSING ITSELF!!

Some short term fixes would be welcome but we are scheduled to get....nothing. Throw us a sign of hope please and if thats too much drama then stop charging us a weekly fee when we have no chance of improvements. The 150 silver a week in maintenance for a large house is not worth the home storage or the extra port or the vendor discount after 3.5 yrs of zero change. Really we have more permanent storage we can buy for a one time fee than ever, multiple ports in extra milestone and purchasable rep ports and discounts from most kindred reps as well so housing has lost most of its appeal, other than a place to hang a limited number of items with the rest wasting storage space not in the home.
    Last edited by JBGronin; Jun 11 2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: more detail
    [I][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE][/I]

AW: Petition for housing system upgrade

/signed

Please stop bombing us with new housing items without the chance that we could actually use them.
    (So they don´t stand around in the stupidest angle/place you can imagine)

I've been saying this since I started playing a couple years ago. The stupid hook points are just that... STUPID.

/signed

Wow 15 pages and not one reply from anyone official. ### DOES IT TAKE TO GET A REPLY!?!?

Let me go Upstairs
    Give me a Porch
    Or a nice Deck
    Build an - Addition
    maybe a coTtage
    give me Echeveria!*

*I confess I looked this word up!

Edit: Give me a WYSIWYG editor!
    [CENTER][FONT=Arial][B]Rouven[/B]* – official representative** of the silent[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]U[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial] majority[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]U[FONT=Wingdings]U[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial] for 130 years[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]¸[/FONT][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000044504/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][URL="http://my.lotro.com/user-1069763/2011/05/18/the-footnote/"]Important [I]footnotes[/I] to the above can be found here.[/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

/signed

First and foremost, I want something done about all the housing that's being soaked up by people who have left the game and were not polite enough to pick up their toys before going away, so to speak. Throw their stuff into endless escrow accounts (perhaps triggered by time spent on the owning character) and make the housing available!

Then, if some sort of similarity to the ability to decorate that we got in Star Wars Galaxies could even be approached, I would be in heaven! But this still comes far behind the first point. Get that fixed and I feel we can then begin to talk about the rest.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000001766/01008/signature.png] "Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup." Unless you play LotRO! [/charsig]

The funny thing is right now some dev is working on a cool piece of summer festival housing art. A spectacular piece that should be shown in this hero's house. However, your work is in vain oh dear LOTRO art developer. Even I , as an admitted fluff collector, cannot find a place for your lovely work. Maybe, we should get you a bigger showroom? Like, triple the hooks in my deluxe house. (you we could even get all greedy and charge turbine points for it...DUH).

Sorry about the turbine point idea...but after 3 years of hoping for a change I'll cave in and spend 295 points on more hooks!!!
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast