We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Re: Petition for housing system upgrade

Anyone notice that Delux houses say on their signboard that they have 7 exterior hooks?

Where did the 7th hook go? I spent 8G on that baby and I only got a stinkin' 6 spots. 2 large yard and 4 smalls.

Am I missing something? is it hidden somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronRN View Post
    Anyone notice that Delux houses say on their signboard that they have 7 exterior hooks?

Where did the 7th hook go? I spent 8G on that baby and I only got a stinkin' 6 spots. 2 large yard and 4 smalls.

Am I missing something? is it hidden somewhere?
    Yes, you're missing the Doormat Hook. It's where you'd expect it to be. You can buy one from the Dwarf Housing vendor, or get one during the Summer Festival.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000007f615/01008/signature.png]Alfrodul[/charsig]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Alfrodul Taurfaron[/COLOR][/B], [I][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Elf Hunter of Mirkwood[/COLOR][/I], [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Thengil Cylcelairlang[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Champion[/I][/COLOR] - [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Vetyrlithi Neithithron[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Loremaster[/I][/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Rilien Veryangóle[/B][/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Rune-keeper[/I][/COLOR], [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Tûrsidhion Bellthandien[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Warden[/I][/COLOR], [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Ingolf[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Guardian of Rohan[/I][/COLOR] - [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Kveldulfr[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Burglar of Rohan[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks for adding new Spring Fest items! I wish I had someplace to put them! Maybe even some space to put the bound items I have so I can take them down and put up the new items!

Please give housing a make-over!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000160bc4/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I hate the new Edit Signature functionality

/signed

come on turbine ill give you rep
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001f3407/01005/signature.png]Laserbear[/charsig]

Always hunting wabbits (and wargs).

Please update Housing!

/signed
    [COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#00ff00]95 Bur[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]glar-R8 | 95 Lore-Master-R8 | 95 Minstrel-R7 [COLOR=#00ff00]| 95 Hunter-R7 [/COLOR]| 95 Captain-R6 | [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]85 Warden [/COLOR]| [COLOR=#ff0000]76 Rune-keeper[/COLOR] | [COLOR=#ffa500]60 Guardian[/COLOR]

I'd like to add my voice to the requests for upgrades to housing. More flexibility in placement (being able to put a chair by a table) would be sweet
    - How about adding some crafting tables and forges
    - More than one house per server or at least let us own one of each type of house.

signed I fully support this

My Top Three

1) make new neighborhoods open when a Tier of of a certain house is bought out,not the whole neighborhood.

2) remove hooks,make it more SWG/EQ2,like say 40 items for a small house but I can place them anywhere.

3)more craftable furnishings

I have 13 pages of signatures and havent seen a dev response to the outcry of player's disatasfaction of the housing system. I am on housing strike at the moment. I will not sink in game currency to a less than satisfactory housing system. I currently owe 6 gold to get back into my house. I will not be paying till we see a response to housing and it stops being pushed onto the backburner. I would suggest other players do the same. Vote with your abilty to not support housing sytem as is. Vote with your gold. Once they realize this is not a good money sink anymore and players are opting out of the system because they are not happy then....then they might give us a little deserved attention and respect our needs and wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by trogg View Post
    I have 13 pages of signatures and havent seen a dev response to the outcry of player's disatasfaction of the housing system. I am on housing strike at the moment. I will not sink in game currency to a less than satisfactory housing system. I currently owe 6 gold to get back into my house. I will not be paying till we see a response to housing and it stops being pushed onto the backburner. I would suggest other players do the same. Vote with your abilty to not support housing sytem as is. Vote with your gold. Once they realize this is not a good money sink anymore and players are opting out of the system because they are not happy then....then they might give us a little deserved attention and respect our needs and wishes.
    Trogg I agree with you. I abandoned my houses a deluxe and Kinhouse early this year and will not buy one again until a revamp is made. I know of quite a few others who are doing the same. It makes know sense to me ..the Lotro Store would be a gold mine for decorations and upgrades for the revamped housing market. Don't get me wrong I don't want housing to become completly bought from the store but they could add things like storage and special seasonal, anniversary decorations.

So please, please Turbine don't put housing on the back burner any longer.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001237a4/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

First of all, dump the useless and pointless artificial upkeep in-game money drain.

Once you get rid of that, then you can start building again.

Thanks.

/sign

Please improve housing.

~Lotro Stylist~
    Devonna & Kedwyr of Landroval

/Signedwithbigloopyletters.

Introduce something into the neighbourhoods that will increase activity within them. Perhaps barter vendors, skirmish camps... I don't know, something that will attract a crowd.

I'd also like to see windows resemble that of the large window in Bree's Rep Hall. But hey, probably asking a little much there - just would be nice to have a glimpse of outside and not feel so shoe-boxed.

Oh, and of course:

[CENTER][URL=http://s236.photobucket.com/user/InfernalCKY/media/puuding1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/InfernalCKY/puuding1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Adder View Post
    /signed

How about popping over to the Housing link in my sig and give me a /signed or whatever. The more housing threads that stay current the more visible we will be.
    Those suggestions were a dream come true! Housing could be so much better and it could bring in lots of cash for turbine. I for one would spend some on housing!
    Pialia-Elf Lore master & guilded Jeweler , lvl 100 Inede- Hobit huntress & guilded Woodworker, lvl 95 Ciragol-Elf Rune keeper & guilded weaponsmith, lvl 36 Turol-Human Warden & guilded Tailor, lvl 39 Ruthra-Hobbit Ministrel & guilded scholar, lvl 31 All on the Dwarrowdelf server

Housing is one area they could really ramp up the store and not have to deal with game balance issues. Wish they would give housing a pass, very soon! I really would love to see where we could own more than one house!
    *Shaedoe 100 Loremaster "The Diva" * Boudicia 100 Captain * Asilith 100 Hunter * *Elisel 100 Mini * Lywynn 100 Guard * Pupyluv Rank 6 Stalker

Unhappy Re: Petition for housing system upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by trogg View Post
    I don't think that will have any effect, or if it does it will not be in the direction you are hoping for. Just look at the number of houses that people are already not paying for. At best I think the lack of use would make it look like the whole thing should be just removed from the game.
    Last edited by Qwynnin; Apr 28 2011 at 08:43 AM.
    [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?389498-The-Housing-Ideas-Compilation]The Housing Ideas Compilation[/url]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000160a85/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Qwynnin View Post
    I don't think that will have any effect, or if it does it will not be in the direction you are hoping for. Just look at the number of houses that people are already not paying for. At best I think the lack of use would make it look like the whole thing should be just removed from the game.
    IMHO the lack of use you are seeing is due to the fact that as housing stands it is no more than an extra vault. Sort of like a monthly storage room you would pay for in real life. It holds your stuff but you don't live there.
    Just my opinion.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001237a4/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/signed

with marshmallows and sprinkles on top

/signed I'd love a housing upgrade.

I also wish to add my voice to this. For some reason you consider housing to be a low issue amoung your player base. Please, understand it is larger issue than you think, but because many have lost faith in housing improvement ever being implemented, the number of voices raised is less and less every day.

I can understand you need to listen to all of your player base, but it seems to me and many of my playing friends (Kindred) that you address more of your activities to certain type of player.

I for myself cannot understand this, for for the most part whenever additions (Updates) are added to the game, in less than a month voiced are again demanding more.

The played base you have are for the most part not your average player, they do not scream, or curse, and for the most part are the most helpful, and curtious of any game I have ever played. Yes that type of player is around, but they do not stay long.

Please consider our plea for this improvement, you will I believe receave a plesent supprise, and an increase in your player base.

Thank you, and be safe.
    Last edited by tim; May 01 2011 at 09:38 AM. Reason: correction grammar

Well said tim. I agree with you.

/signed
    "What? My mug must have a hole. It's empty again!"

/signed we need change!

/signed
    It's all been said.