We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Re: Petition for housing system upgrade

/signed

moar text

I still wonder Turbine did nothing with housing system.. Customization is the new game trend. Look at the Minecraft success. First company who combine classic MMORPG and Minecraft will earn fortune. Maybe the closest game to that criteria is Everquest 2..
    This is story about dying boy and EQ2 community building island for him..
    http://kotaku.com/5893313/dying-boy-...days/gallery/1
    Elves - Dusreth (HNT104), Dusriel (RK98), Dusaran (WRD70), Dusraen (LM56), Dusador (GRD44),
    Mortals - Dusgar (CPT36), ...
    Laurelin server

WTB more ceiling slots, should be one in each room of all houses, maybe multiple or large ceiling in the big room of a kin-hall. Also, huge/enormous slots for kin halls on the interior as well.

/sign ... especially for hook-less (or greatly increased hooks) placement indoors and the ability to transfer ownership between characters on the same account.

/signed
    In all the time I have my house, I never encountered a neighbour... Shouldn't it be a great place to meet other players? And to decorate them (the house I mean, not the neighbour) in a more personal way would be great indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmev View Post
    And don't get me started on the hooks system. My Deluxe Shire House has an ungodly amount of empty floor space. One table in the center of the main room, but no chairs to go around it? No place to sit near the fireplace to cozy up with a good book and ale? Who places a bed smack dab in the middle of the bedroom? My hobbit, I guess, since that's the only location it fits. Even with every hook filled it still feels very sterile and impersonal, like a hunting lodge or a museum.
    This, OMG so much this. My gf looked at my house for the first time (also a deluxe shire house) and wanted to know why it was so empty.

ALSO- Why cant thin and small furniture be interchangable? I want my MINISCULE Stoor Boots in the corner of my bedroom, but they are a small item and thats a thin slot... but there is PLENTY of room. Lastly, how about some more outdoor hooks, if its hooks we must have?

/signed, Letgo Soggybottom, aka Blokken Perian of Vilya, 2012's Bullroarer Took Screenshot contest winner, "Orc Foe" category (the name's gotta have some cache now, right? )
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000ff201/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    T8 Jeweller, T8 Guild Cook, T8 Prospector.

/signed

if possible I'd also like to see a crafting room in kinship houses... that'd be awesome ^^
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04213000000047307/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Oh yes please let's upgrade housing system!!!
    I used to play starwars: galaxies if it tells u something, would be great to have something like housing there.
    Would be great to get rid of those fixed spots, allow to place items freely, ability to move decorations along all three axes as well as rotate around them. As for capacity: just limit total house load whatever is items or decorations. Results will be very inspiring I can assure u And if we need to have decorations bound let them be bound to the account, so big problem now that some special items having different owners and cannot be moved by others. Personally, I would like that decorations could be crafted, sold or presented as gifts - it's one other very social aspect of the game, same as outfitting - so why limit it with this bounding. More crafted decorations please, rugs, tapestries, pictures, furniture, potted plants and flowers. May be also bigger space inside houses to put all the new stuff U cannot imagine how many ppl likes to do decorating, they would stay in game only for that - decorate for themselves or for the others, visit other houses and voting for the house of the week =)
    PLease?

/Mio the Cat of Laurelin.

/signed

Btw: to all those who want a house that looks less empty: buy a standard house. There are, relatively speaking, more hooks per volume in a standard house than a deluxe house.

Only caveats: you'll have an empty-ish yard and a lot of leftover furnitures.

I keep coming back to LOTRO.

And leaving.

Why?

The game is solid. The community is amazing. The potential, the updates, the visuals. All great.

But....

Two issues: 1. HOUSING and 2. Character Customization.

I would give up another expansion to fix these two things. And you know what? I bet these two fixes would bring back more people than another expansion.

Housing: go more eqII and watch people come back in droves. And watch us stay. And buy more at the store, and more vip accounts, everything. The current housing actually makes the game weaker. And it tempts me. I WANT it to be good. And I go back in, pay my fees to open my house back, and scream. So much empty real estate. So many chances for great items and customization.

Just do housing as an update. And put things in the store, in the game, for even more housing customization. And watch us come back and stay.

Build it. We will come.

Now, don't get me started on character customization.... Hairstyles and colors would not be hard to do. Really. That would be a start. Please.

No new content until you optimize what you already have in a great, solid game. Please.

^ It compliments what I've posted very nicely... +Rep, friend!)

Honestly, if I didn't have my Lifetime Sub to keep me coming back to this game in my free time, Housing on it own would be a huge negative to keeping me around. I love the Fluff, Cosmetics, Housing aspects of my chosen virtual world. I don't play this as a hardcore gamer, obsessing over gear and raiding. I play this as a virtual life in my free time to unwind and roleplay a bit in your phenominal interpretation of Middle-earth! The very fact that I don't need a sub as a Lifer is what keeps my 17 characters (9 of which are end-game Mains of each class) active in-game, visible and intereracting with players to convince them that there is a lot of life in this game.

Update your housing, PLEASE!

I spent a lot of TP on cosmetics and I would spend even more on proper housing in a housing zone that actually keeps people going there.

30 pages, and not a single Turbine employee response. It really says it all, doesn't it?

/signed I really want to see updates to other aspects of the game such as housing. And we need a new hobby!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000010e617/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The Darkhorse will rise.

I apologize for not posting in this thread initially as Google brought me to the other thread.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ree...../page2

/signed

Again. Apologies. I hope this gets a look soon.

/signed.
    dont got room for half of my trophies
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Quote Originally Posted by trogg View Post
    I cant say strongly enough that we need a better system than housing wall hangers. Simply there is just not enough spots to put all the cool stuff. I propose one of two things must be done please.

1. Please give us more spots to hang,place, and display our housing items.

2. Better than that would be to let us put our interior items wherever we like. Please do away with interior hangers all together. Housing in other games do it, so I know Turbine as good as they are can do it too. I understand the outdoor scenario, but inside we should be able to decorate at will to a certain number of items.

/sign Trogg
    /signed

I'd love to see some significant upgrades to the housing system. I almost feel silly saying this, but decorating my house is one of my favorite things to do on this game

Agreed, after returning from a long hiatus, I see many improvements, but nothing to housing It has sooo much potential to be a time and money sink. During my hiatus I played EQ2, primarily for the housing. They really do that right!
    *Shaedoe 105 Loremaster "The Diva" * Boudicia 105 Captain * Asilith 105 Hunter * *Elisel 105 Mini * Lywynn 105 Guard * Pupyluv Rank 6 Stalker

/signed

I know Turbine is going to release yet another add (RoR), but they reeeeealy need to take a break after that and work on re-vamping the housing, as well as other aspects of gameplay- crafting, hobbies. Time and more than time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000010f56f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/signed

Really. There's enough quest and raid content to keep my characters busy ad nauseum, but quests and raids aren't what I play for. I play MMOs for the housing and cosmetics, and this game has SO much unrealized potential. Please, Turbine, take a break from throwing more expansions at us and do a housing update! Pleasepleaseplease?

And please let us have one house per CHARACTER, not one per SERVER. I hate having to be an RP recluse with all my toons in a private guild just to have more than one house.

Adding my vote to all these others that want a better housing system. I'll give you $10 to upgrade from "classic" housing to "uber" housing, sure. Make it an optional upgrade, whatever you have to do. From all these posts, you can see it will make money for Turbine.

Better yet, go buy the DAOC housing engine from EA. They would love to eek out another buck from the old Mythic code, and it way better than what you have now. Charge us a few bucks and you have a big win, just for the cost of integrating some existing code.

./signed I assume... I would love to put more trees in my lawn. I hate the sun!
    Dushuak Rank: 12 Galathia Rank: 6 Salloe Rank: 7 Ramaros Rank: 6 Amoris: Rank 6

Evil People Lead To Evil Intentions

/signed

I have been playing for a year now, and I think the Game is as solid for the most part, but the Housing needs a lot of work.

As far as my wish list:

No more hooks
    Crafting in the House or the neighborhoods
    I would love to be able to replace one of my "Huge" yard hooks with a stable that would show off my horses or even a local stable master in the Neighborhood.
    House pets
    Boot out the non player that is tying up all the housing slots. I Pay my upkeep, they should too or be booted!
    I would like to see more potential for the housing areas that's why I play!

But then again I'm a dreamer!

I agree

I would like to see

bigger kin housing for larger kins
    more decoration slots in and out
    more interaction for kin members at their kin house
    rooms only some can enter like the reputation rooms for kin houses.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000b8f5f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Vilya ~ Magentica (100)~ Fellannie Cryme (77) ~ Santie CLaws (76) ~ Dimenchia Forgets (66)~ Cylaynna (83) ~Blackforest Riders (65)~ Dandee Lyons (65) ~ Flirtacia Valentine (65) ~Aduck Waddles (27)~Evilmag

Thumbs up Re: Petition for housing system upgrade

/signed

Even good old SWG had player housing that rocked.
    Please Turbine give us better player housing... or maybe a special chest that ONLY works for decorations that has infinite space.
    But please... im the only one in my town and LOTRO should have the best housing of any MMO... It just seems so right for this community.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast