We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    The fact that there are 24 pages here should tell someone something. I just came back and love the game, but no housing means I can't really get invested in the game beyond what my character carries around. Probably won't be returning after time is up.

/signed

i hope they look this 24 pages
    /signed
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Githain , Rune Keeper of Meneldor[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

/signed a thousand times over!
    Did someone mention increasing the availability of furnishings because that's probably a good idea too.
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FFFF"][FONT=Century Gothic]Amaniana Aldalond[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FFFF"][FONT=Century Gothic]Hiril of The Twin Swords[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FFFF"][FONT=Century Gothic][URL="http://potterwholockcumberkitty.tumblr.com"]Also professional fangirl[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

aumento de la disponibilidad de mobiliario YES new space for mobiliario

Quote Originally Posted by LorenNell View Post
    i hope they look this 24 pages
    /signed
    Turbine did look at these 24 pages. It was enough for them to start a housing upgrade in 2013. The upgrade was delayed to 2014. In 2014, the housing upgrade was cancelled.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

/signed Nomandall B. Deathwind IX
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001842c2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    All that which seems innocent can be strange and deadly. You are not one of these thing as far as my knowledge goes.

its only 7 pages, you guys need to up your posts per page

and a housing update would be nice, but im not fussed about it too much
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002e1bb7/signature.png]Cokaine[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrvellan View Post
    The fact that there are 24 pages here should tell someone something. I just came back and love the game, but no housing means I can't really get invested in the game beyond what my character carries around. Probably won't be returning after time is up.

/signed
    Aaron Campbell doesn't care what the community wants and he is a liar as well. EA is laughing their way to the bank with SWTOR's Galactic Strongholds because Campbell and the Turbine Marketing Team failed big time and EA is soaking up the money Turbine is losing. If I were Aaron Campbell I wouldn't get too comfortable as the LotRO producer because WB is about making money not losing it.

I do not know whether they hear us or not when it comes to housing requests. I do know that the lack of versatility, fun and function in LOTRO's housing have lead me to look at other games. I still like LOTRO but I want to design and decorate houses and I do not want to have to pick and choose what items to keep and use because there is so little I can do with them. It could be so much fun to own a house but it is not.
    Gaming is about fun, fantasy and stepping out of the stress of real life. I encourage you to play your way and ask that you let me play in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylian View Post
    I do not know whether they hear us or not when it comes to housing requests. I do know that the lack of versatility, fun and function in LOTRO's housing have lead me to look at other games. I still like LOTRO but I want to design and decorate houses and I do not want to have to pick and choose what items to keep and use because there is so little I can do with them. It could be so much fun to own a house but it is not.
    You should look at Star Wars The Old Republics new stronghold system. It has a hook system like LotRO's but on a massive scale. You can also place vendors, and stuff in your home and storage which holds a lot more then LotRO's. Plus the Strongholds are huge when fully upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Econn71 View Post
    Aaron Campbell doesn't care what the community wants and he is a liar as well. EA is laughing their way to the bank with SWTOR's Galactic Strongholds because Campbell and the Turbine Marketing Team failed big time and EA is soaking up the money Turbine is losing. If I were Aaron Campbell I wouldn't get too comfortable as the LotRO producer because WB is about making money not losing it.
    It still ticks me off that he led us to believe that we would get some kind of housing update up to when he made the announcement of no housing update.

People can sign all they want on these type of threads but your wasting your time. The fact of the matter is Turbine no longer has the staff & money for housing. Of course though you will have ones say this ridiculous but believe what you will. The writing is clearly on the wall & has been for some time why this game is in the state it's in.

Quote Originally Posted by peachykins View Post
    It still ticks me off that he led us to believe that we would get some kind of housing update up to when he made the announcement of no housing update.

People can sign all they want on these type of threads but your wasting your time. The fact of the matter is Turbine no longer has the staff & money for housing. Of course though you will have ones say this ridiculous but believe what you will. The writing is clearly on the wall & has been for some time why this game is in the state it's in.
    Yes and they will keep laying off people because they will not have the money to pay everyone. This is what happens when you blow off the community for so long. We have been trying to get them to do housing like the prestige housing in everquest 2 for years. As usual it fell upon deaf ears. SOE is most likely laughing at Turbine right now because SOE makes millions yearly off of their prestige housing.

Just returned to Lotro after being a dormant for awhile. I decided to help out and go VIP. The game is FANTASTIC, BUT the housing system is lacking. I agree with 99% of all the above comments, so I'm signing.

/sign

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Arganorn View Post
    Just returned to Lotro after being a dormant for awhile. I decided to help out and go VIP. The game is FANTASTIC, BUT the housing system is lacking. I agree with 99% of all the above comments, so I'm signing.

/sign

Jonathan
    Signing at this point will not matter sadly. The producer holds all the power and he chooses who to lie to in order to reach the goal of his master plan.

Would love to see a revamp of the housing system, with a NO-HOOK system. Take a look at Rift's Dimensions/Housing or Everquest 2's housing system. It's sad when looking at the 4 to 5 pieces of yard decoration and all that unused surface area...

/signed
    [URL=http://s536.photobucket.com/user/verenov/media/FamorinSignature_zps1f232d0c.png.html][IMG]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff322/verenov/FamorinSignature_zps1f232d0c.png[/IMG][/URL]

/signed

If nothing else correct all the Large Wall items from Hytbold and Gondor that are incorrectly set as furniture. Surely that would take someone 5 minutes to sort out. :/

Quote Originally Posted by verenov1977 View Post
    Would love to see a revamp of the housing system, with a NO-HOOK system. Take a look at Rift's Dimensions/Housing or Everquest 2's housing system. It's sad when looking at the 4 to 5 pieces of yard decoration and all that unused surface area...

/signed
    Never gonna happen... Your wasting your time signing because petitions are worthless around here.

Quote Originally Posted by peachykins View Post
    Never gonna happen... Your wasting your time signing because petitions are worthless around here.
    C'mon, peachy. Wasting time would be telling people they're wasting their time when voicing their opinion to the community. It's never wasting time letting the community and developers know what we would like to see.

It *could* happen that someone with line of communication to the developers happens to read this. It *could* happen. It may not be *likely*, but it *could* happen. However, what could NEVER happen is for the developers to read our ideas if they've never been written.

If you believe it's a waste of time, then don't post. Simple as that. However, there are those that would like to see some changes, therefore we're going to voice those in the avenue available to us; thus, the forums. I suggest we take advantage of them.

Happy gaming!
    Last edited by verenov1977; Nov 05 2014 at 07:00 PM.
    [URL=http://s536.photobucket.com/user/verenov/media/FamorinSignature_zps1f232d0c.png.html][IMG]http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff322/verenov/FamorinSignature_zps1f232d0c.png[/IMG][/URL]

Will it happen? Probably not. Should it? Hell yes!

/signed

/signed once again because after I have been playing this game for 7 years straight, I still believe this needs to be done. And so does everyone else that plays this game. So, LISTEN to the players and do something. (and don't give us lame excuses)

i actually came back to this game because of the houses. but they are lacking. most of the neighborhoods just seem deserted. it would be nice if that party planner would have some kind of use. or make a festival or something in the housing neighborhoods.

Just logged in after not really playing for a few years. I knew my house was reclaimed, but it's very obvious what a failure thier attempt was when my entire neighborhood has "For Sale Signs" on every single residence. Not to beat the dead horse, but Turbine did themselves no favors with forced maintenance and no real way for guilds to secure an area for members only. Until the housing system is entirely revamped I have no intention of buying another house.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002895/01001/signature.png]Gumpf[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by BTime View Post
    Until the housing system is entirely revamped I have no intention of buying another house.
    To be honest, that may be the purpose. If you can get people to the point where they dont like the current system, and cant complain for it anymore, then why try to update it if they can't complain anymore and it isnt currently making a lot of money? Better to just forget it from the eyes of Turbine I think.

I personally think updating it could be a good source of revenue, so I'd encourage it after we get to Mordor, to try to help sustain costs, but other than that, I doubt we'll see it.

/signed, if it matters or not, and if we're even actually allowed to petition
    [center]100 Burglar - Baldigar, 100 Minstrel - Desmio, 100 LM - Cartontolos, 100 Warden - Handorost, 100 Beorning - Geirvarinn, 100 RK - Thrandstar, 100 Captain - Aeganros, 100 Guardian - Heornar, 58 Hunter - Saerielle[/center]
    [center][color=cyan][b]Landroval[/b][/color], The [color=orange][i]Blackheart Pirates[/i][/color][/center]
    [center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQrIwW8CUAAn8hK.png:large[/img][/center]
    [center][url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?527939-What-LotRO-needs-to-focus-on-(that-is-not-specifically-endgame)]My Mega Suggestions Thread[/url][/center]

Signed. At least do away with the hook system and go to a grid. And please give us the opportunity to buy houses for our alts. This would help to fill up those ghost town neighborhoods. Who are you saving the space for anyway? You know that fluff sells and motivates folks to log in when they can't get it any other way. This is such a golden opportunity for monetization that I can't believe it has been put on the back burner.
    Landroval-Alphriel (Champion/78), Talya (Guardian/74), Cilarien (Champion/49), Tilluin (Minstrel/48), Morrollan (Captain/40), Nimthiel (Hunter/41)-, Mellanduil (Warden/33) Laurelin-Lilleduil (LM/105), Eirallyn (Warden/105), Faelarin (Minstrel/72), Cattigus (Burglar/34), Celebhair (Hunter/63), Sithora (Beorning/28)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolamrothdame View Post
    Signed. At least do away with the hook system and go to a grid. And please give us the opportunity to buy houses for our alts. This would help to fill up those ghost town neighborhoods. Who are you saving the space for anyway? You know that fluff sells and motivates folks to log in when they can't get it any other way. This is such a golden opportunity for monetization that I can't believe it has been put on the back burner.
    They have stated many times already they cannot get rid of the hook system.

LOL@ ones still signing this.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast