We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Agreed, housing really does need to be updated, particularly for those of us who love to role play. Housing is so lacking at the present, not to mention uniform... Spruce up the system a bit I say.

/signed

/signed Thorwan

/sign Finfizzle

There are some very good suggestions here, and what are probably some very impractical ones. (Transfering ownership seems one of the better ones, while 1 house/alt seems one of the latter, as it would only aggravate the "ghost town" effect.)

I've already shared my own suggestions and thoughts in other threads, so I'll just agree that improvements would be wonderful.

/signed

Please create more Neighborhoods, some players just want a certain house and waiting for one to be available is killing our morale.
    Houses are so integral in Middle Earth. Sometime after the war is over, you just want to return to a place you could call home... and write a book about your adventures.
    /signed

/signed

/Signed Tordekflarebeard

Housing done right

check it out, this game is still beta but oh my, they understand what mmo players want from a housing system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwmRTegcB68

/signed

I will just paste from one of first posts....

• The ability to place our items and furnishings wherever we want.
    • The ability to acquire more item space for our home.
    • More furniture! Especially seating.
    • More rooms/more floorplan options.
    • Bigger neighborhoods with more housing options per neighborhood.

From myself...welll

-I would dream about building by US every wall, door, window....
    -More lvls ...also cellar ? [especially for hobbits :P]
    -automatic neighbourhood creation if there is need..

-more storage AT LEAST FOR HOUSE DECORATIONS!!!!!! OR make house decorations "passive skill" so during customization of our house you can use everything you obtained so far.

Ultima Online had perfect housing system if you ask me....i know it was 2d...and here we have got 3d...but some of ideas could be brought here....

Anyway.....signed!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000001d320b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/signed

I've always waited for this to happen after 2 years. Can't wait!!!
    And I do hope they add a balcony and a personal crafting hook for players too. I would like my own library to myself.
    And all the extra storage and more space for decorations I'm definitely up for it! Can't wait until July 12!!!
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 85 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 85 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Moria and Isengard, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~

Signed!
    Fionnah

There needs to be better functionality in the housing areas.
    Other than customising or a build it yourself option for the houses I think the areas would be much more utilised if:
    1. There was a crafting area, or the option to add crafting stations to your house.
    2. More of the NPCs were available in the housing areas, particularly the bard, supplier and auctioneer.
    3. Setting up your own NPC vendor at your front door would be nice.
    4. Being able to join/launch instances from the housing area makes it a great staging option for a group.

I'm gonna try not to ask for so much here goes nothing......

1. Get rid of hooks, we NEED more room for all that cool stuff!

2. More storage chests, or more room in chests.

3. Unlimited amount of things, but to not ask for too much, unlimited amount of things in Kin house and Deluxe ONLY.

4. Upkeep system is hard to use now, hard to see and know what the date for lockout is, please put it back to older version.

5. A little extra, make it so you can barter for ALL decorations at Skirmish camps.

6. Those festival people in the nieghborhood, MAKE IT ACTUALLY HAVE FESTIVALS! I hope they not there to look pretty.

7. Maybe a stable for your mount? This is an extra, not a must have.

8. Maybe a build it yourself, I would want a balcony.

9. Launch instances from it.

10. More vendors in the market place, Auction house etc.

11. Craft Stations in and out of house.

12. Maybe new neighborhood maps, like a forest map, fire map? Maps with a theme!

13. Maybe a control weather panel, like if you want your house rainy, you can always have it rain.

14. A make your own decoration, that is not a must have.

15. I got a few new decorations too... In the Mathom house I saw a slug in a cage, it looked sweet! Please make it a decoartion! Plus I would like a decoration with a prisoner in it, like an orc, or wraith, or evil dwarf, or warg etc.

16. With house builder, let us be able to make a basement please, and other rooms.

17. Windows you can see out of, and maybe hear people knocking on your door.

Well those are what I want, and need. I hope I'm not asking too much, but you really need to read this! You say we get a place to customize, but with the housing system it is hard to do that! Please at least consider these things. Plus count this as a sign.
    Last edited by GDeVries; Aug 20 2013 at 10:03 PM. Reason: I edited because I needed to add much more!
    Server Nimrodel, Main: GageWDeVries, Dwarf Champion, 79
    Galair, Elf Warden, 44
    Grage, Man Lore-master, 45
    Grodo, Hobbit Burglar, 32, Kinship, Company of Gage(Leader)

Quote Originally Posted by GDeVries View Post
    I'm gonna try not to ask for so much here goes nothing......

1. Get rid of hooks, we NEED more room for all that cool stuff!

2. More storage chests, or more room in chests.

3. Unlimited amount of things, but to not ask for too much, unlimited amount of things in Kin house and Deluxe ONLY.

4. Upkeep system is hard to use now, hard to see and know what the date for lockout is, please put it back to older version.

5. A little extra, make it so you can barter for ALL decorations at Skirmish camps.

6. Those festival people in the nieghborhood, MAKE IT ACTUALLY HAVE FESTIVALS! I hope they not there to look pretty.

7. Maybe a stable for your mount? This is an extra, not a must have.

8. Maybe a build it yourself, I would want a balcony.

9. Launch instances from it.

10. More vendors in the market place, Auction house etc.

11. Craft Stations in and out of house.

12. Maybe new neighborhood maps, like a forest map, fire map? Maps with a theme!

13. Maybe a control weather panel, like if you want your house rainy, you can always have it rain.

14. A make your own decoration, that is not a must have.

15. I got a few new decorations too... In the Mathom house I saw a slug in a cage, it looked sweet! Please make it a decoartion! Plus I would like a decoration with a prisoner in it, like an orc, or wraith, or evil dwarf, or warg etc.

16. With house builder, let us be able to make a basement please, and other rooms.

17. Windows you can see out of, and maybe hear people knocking on your door.

Well those are what I want, and need. I hope I'm not asking too much, but you really need to read this! You say we get a place to customize, but with the housing system it is hard to do that! Please at least consider these things. Plus count this as a sign.
    Good luck getting some of those. Looking at the list, there is some most definitely we will not get. Probably ever.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

/signed
    Ostrogoth

/signed

And we need a hook for training dummy. My house is my HQ for many alts. They meet there to plan, train up, regroup, etc.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001dd81c/signature.png]Elistirne[/charsig]

/signed

And please note this is the most active thread ever and has been carried over transferred from here to there and has existed for YEARS! I have been subscribed for at least 3 years to this thread and NOTHING has ever been done to resolve the many issues??
    [COLOR=darkred][B]Alendree[/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=orange] /[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] Angor [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] Amthanantos [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred]Canaloco [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred]Chasm[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Fatalblade [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Javelot [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Krackerbox [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Taralach [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Valorin [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=orange]
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Whisper[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=darkgreen][B]Time held me green and dying
    Though I sang in my chains like the sea.[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=orange]from "Fern Hill" by Dylan Thomas[/COLOR]

Why is this thread still floating around? Turbine has already done minor updates on housing, and they confirmed a major revamp that's coming up.

X >:} :-$ >~}
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

One thing I really would want is like a stable where you can display some of your really sweet horses and goats.

And also I have a bunch of cool stuff but with no room to put it. It would be GREAT to be able to put stuff where ever we want in the house or yard.
    But I would much rather be able to display mounts!!

Oh, and it would also be nice if all the houses didn't all look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee9 View Post
    Why is this thread still floating around? Turbine has already done minor updates on housing, and they confirmed a major revamp that's coming up.
    Unless the revamp is to turn the housing system into SWGs housing system, the revamp will be a complete waste of time.

/signed

i would like to see:

1. to be able to change the owner of house
    2. to be able to enter in an instance from house
    3. i would be really happy if all the cosmetics would be BIND ON ACCOUNT instead to only one toon, because everytime when i change something, that piece will return to owner, if i change my mind i need to relog to that alt and go to bank, escrow, take the piece from there, go to house and start the cycle. Or all the stuff you got in your shared wallet to be on all toons so you dont need to relog on each toon to check on who you got the Draigoch statue so you can go to taxidermist.
    Andracy - Mns; Andrady - RK; Andrac - Hnt; Andracya - Brg; Gabytza - LM; Anduta - Warden
    Officer of Rangers of Eriador / Snowbourne

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkor View Post
    Unless the revamp is to turn the housing system into SWGs housing system, the revamp will be a complete waste of time.
    People are going to be disappointed....
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast