We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Re: Petition for housing system upgrade

/signed.

LOTRO housing needs lovin'!

Thumbs up Re: Petition for housing system upgrade

Amen, preach it brothers and sisters!

/signed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002899d0/01000/signature.png]Elthurindir[/charsig]

Housing is one of my favorite aspects in Lotro.

It is long, long overdue for some major enhancements.

The hook system needs to either be enhanced so that there are hooks everywhere in a grid-type system, or completely scrapped and replaced with free-form placement.

Also, there should be ways to expand or customize your home's interior, knocking out walls to add more rooms, or adding walls to section off portions of the existing space into separate rooms.

Crafted wardrobes are an excellent idea as well, so that we can store all the wonderful cosmetic items we are collecting over the years, without taking up precious housing chest space.

Housing has such potential, it is a shame to let it go to waste like it has been for so long now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasos View Post
    Housing is one of my favorite aspects in Lotro.

Crafted wardrobes are an excellent idea as well, so that we can store all the wonderful cosmetic items we are collecting over the years, without taking up precious housing chest space.
    This!!! I have no bag space especially because of all my outfits (for example the Rivendel Kindred Dress in black, red, navy, indigo, burgundy, gold, turquoise ).
    *Shaedoe 100 Loremaster "The Diva" * Boudicia 100 Captain * Asilith 100 Hunter * *Elisel 100 Mini * Lywynn 100 Guard * Pupyluv Rank 6 Stalker

I want new changes, But I cna see limits on why so few slots.
    I my video card died... no more high settings.. WahhhhH!

And one PC came with Lags with to many items.. anyway.

1. Let us place stuff were we want it (I remeber before moria they mention they wanted to changed that.) I own Kin House along with my Deluxe house. The Kin House is just me and friends and I wanted the top room to be my office. Heck, none of houses have good placement for Desk and chair to be office like.

Like red chair and elf table would look great tougther...but no spots for them to be close enough.

2. Money back on houses Sold (even if it was only 20%) Granted..you ussally only move once...or twice. >_>

3. I know they said NO to this back in day. Inside House Forges/Work Benches/Scholar Tables (No uber ones)

-They could be locked out only to Player.

-Require Friendship status with proper faction/Town/ or proper Level to even get one and use it.

-Or be only for Kinship Houses after set Rank and Quest have been done. Be great way to get people quest tougther, and give everyone big pat on back if they get one.

4. Better way to sit and use items, half time my char will sit down...but be floating cause it didnt go the right way. (think Oblivion, you click item, and bam its done) It be cool if this was world over. I would love to sit in Pony or Forsaken Inn or some random bench on break.

--------------
    Bigger areas (from person said more condese areas into one)

No thx, I lived on edge of Shire..got sick of walking to my house or door to get out. LOL
    I moved to Bree for bigger house and fact it and Kin house was near door. I do agree it would be cool as hell to have more life in there.
    Capcom Stalker...
    English is not my 1st Language... So shhhh!

/signed
    [font=2]"And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."[/font]

\SIGNED

stop killing my nice 1st age LI and give me more housing.
    [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/skyn_floote/media/download_zpsnwqup217.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/skyn_floote/download_zpsnwqup217.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [b]4 Garden St, Grafshaw, Bree-land Homesteads, Silverlode[/b]

/Signed

Thing I'd most like to see removed: Hooks

Keep the neighborhood instance the same, but let us remodel our houses, add an attic, basement, more rooms etc. The inside house instance could be a huge house with lots of hangers, storage etc. Since we are collecting so many trophies, decorations and such, we really need to have a way to store this. Also to be able to let our alts move some decorations around or into storage would help a bunch.

/signed

housing needs some help, that is for sure!!
    [url]http://indrabar.blogspot.com/[/url]

After over 1500 houses searched, 51% of all the personal houses are locked due to failure to pay upkeep. Something has to be done!

/signed once more
    [font=2]"And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."[/font]

Turbine, look at what EQ2 has done with housing. Some players log in JUST to decorate their homes. I know a few players that actually get paid by other guilds to decorate their homes. It's a good incentive to take crafting in a new direction. Making usable furniture (that you can actually sit on or rock in or sleep)

/signed

signed...

I still pay 9.99 every month to SOE just cause I love my house in SWG so much I can't bear to see it go.

95% of what you carry in your inventory can be dropped into your house in SWG. There is complete control over the height, pitch, yaw and rotation of every item in the house.

I think if LOTRO added in some actual real housing with usable furniture it would be the perfect game :-).
    Aquilegia Astor Minstrel and Healer at Large Landroval Server
    Proud Founding Member of H.O.M.E.

Thumbs up Re: Petition for housing system upgrade

/signed

Whether here or in the Suggestions forum, I heartily agree.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000007f615/01008/signature.png]Alfrodul[/charsig]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Alfrodul Taurfaron[/COLOR][/B], [I][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Elf Hunter of Mirkwood[/COLOR][/I], [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Thengil Cylcelairlang[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Champion[/I][/COLOR] - [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Vetyrlithi Neithithron[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Loremaster[/I][/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Rilien Veryangóle[/B][/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Rune-keeper[/I][/COLOR], [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Tûrsidhion Bellthandien[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Warden[/I][/COLOR], [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Ingolf[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Guardian of Rohan[/I][/COLOR] - [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Kveldulfr[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Burglar of Rohan[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

/signed
    I would like to see more added to the housing system. I think EQ2 lets you have pets in your home.

I would love a new housing system.

I agree whole heartedly with the op that housing needs help FAST! I personally would like to see the houses themselves transformed so that the deluxe house is the size of the present kinship houses and the kinship houses remade to even larger mansions! Thus the hanging and decoration spaces would be increased and a DELUXE house would seem like a deluxe house! As it is now it doesn't!

PLEASE Turbine in the next update, update the housing!!!!!
    [COLOR=darkred][B]Alendree[/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=orange] /[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] Angor [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] Amthanantos [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred]Canaloco [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred]Chasm[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Fatalblade [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Javelot [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Krackerbox [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Taralach [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Valorin [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=orange]
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Whisper[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=darkgreen][B]Time held me green and dying
    Though I sang in my chains like the sea.[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=orange]from "Fern Hill" by Dylan Thomas[/COLOR]

/signed in red ink

I don't even need to read what's in the thread to want something better than what we have now. My wants are simple.

1) Get rid of this Abandon nonsense and let us upgrade.

2) More good waterfront real-estate for Deluxe Houses.

3) Stable Masters at the neighborhood gate. I can Swift Travel to the Fargo of Middle-Earth (Forochel) but have to manually foot it to my own neighborhood? :/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000164be0/01008/signature.png]Synturion[/charsig]

12 pages of signatures and still no dev comment?

/signed

The housing system is one of my favorite aspects of the game. Major upgrade would be awesome!
    [b]Wizenwood[/b] [Loremaster 85], [b]Ainuril[/b] [Guardian 65]

[b]Landroval Server[/b]

/signed

I would also like to see the abandoned housing issue addressed.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000011647b/01008/signature.png]Phaeron[/charsig]

/signed

I would love to see voucher system put into place for long-abandoned homes. If the hooks much remain, I would like to see either more of them, or more strategically-placed hooks.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]❀[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B][FONT=Georgia]N[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]asreen[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][B]A[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]sal[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT], [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]the Rose of [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]Rhûn[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]❀[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Wheat][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=2][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=Sienna][URL="http://highwaymenofthecrossroads.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=141141"][/URL]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Wheat][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]All up in your business since 2007[/SIZE][I]
    [B]Landroval Server[/B][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

/signed

Customizability equals long-term subscribers.

I would love to make my little shack a little more unique.

Especially think that a grid system for furniture placement is a superior system.

Would also like to see upkeep costs eliminated.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001037e2/01001/signature.png]Marcosi[/charsig]

I have to agree with Marcosi. At the very LEAST, lifetime subscribers should get the added perk of never having to pay upkeep costs. Even for long-term subscribers, though, upkeep should just go away. 7.5 gold is a MAJOR investment of in-game time and you are talking about another 165 silver per week thereafter.
    [b]Wizenwood[/b] [Loremaster 85], [b]Ainuril[/b] [Guardian 65]

[b]Landroval Server[/b]

/signed
    I wil agree here housing needs fixing with 6 at 65 and a multitude of trophies strung along thru my toons that there isnt enuff room to put them in a delux house and my kin house is full as well
    He that breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast