We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Missing my moose ... anyone missing their Inn League items?

I didn't want to post this in the Transfer Q&A thread as my problem is pretty piffling, but just wanted to ask if anyone has experienced anything similar.

I transferred a kin leader and shared items from a closing world, and have found everything in her new housing chest apart from some Inn League trophies and lanterns, which should have been bound to the leader herself. Her bear with pie and pint made it across, but her pipe-smoking moose and beer-swilling wolf are missing, as well as two lanterns.

The moose, wolf and lanterns were "on loan" to another kin house, but that kin didn't migrate until after my leader left, and unless I'm mistaken, "bind on acquire" means all of the above should have followed regardless of where they were housed.

The other kin leader has not found the items in his kin chest, nor can I see them in my own leader's inventory, vault, etc.

Should I raise a ticket or just go grind some new pelts (cringe)?
    Last edited by StoatMandible; Dec 18 2015 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Typos ... too many typos