We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Been looking for an active kinship and just moved my guy to Landroval because there seemed to be more of them there.

Reviewed this thread and have a question: it appears you have a uniform?

How active is your Teamspeak? Sorry, that was two questions ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Aethelwald View Post
    Been looking for an active kinship and just moved my guy to Landroval because there seemed to be more of them there.

Reviewed this thread and have a question: it appears you have a uniform?

How active is your Teamspeak? Sorry, that was two questions ;-)
    We have a uniform. Gold and black for recruits, black and black for members, black and red for officers. It isn't required except for formal gatherings, we are otherwise a casual group.

The teamspeak server is not obligatory for members, but since some of the games we play don't have voice chat, and since folks do stick together as one big family.
    Founder, Leader - www.SonsOfNumenor.com

Always enjoy your videos - many thanks!

October Surprise truly demonstrates that LOTRO would benefit immensely from overhead chat on the Say channel.

I sent an application in and got an email back saying I was accepted. However, I'm not sure who to contact in-game about being invited. I tried to post on your forums, but it said that I wasn't logged in no matter how many times I tried to log in, and I tried this with different browsers. Could you give me help with either of these? My character is Iradel.

Hello there, sent an email to the registration email on our site. You do show differing email for the application vs. the registration which likely explains why you can't get in. Likewise, we've been happy to accept you and the email likely went to the application email address. Not sure which is which for you, but I have sent email instruction as to how to find an officer and how I can help you sort out the registration/email confusion on the site.

Look forward to seeing you in-game!

I replied about a day ago, but I'm not sure if you got it:

I tried logging in, but it said 'invalid token', so I reset my password and tried again, but it still says the same.
    Also, a search where? Sorry, I don't really know much about this ^^
    Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Fifi333 View Post
    I replied about a day ago, but I'm not sure if you got it:

I tried logging in, but it said 'invalid token', so I reset my password and tried again, but it still says the same.
    Also, a search where? Sorry, I don't really know much about this ^^
    Thanks for your help!
    I'm very sure it is a cache issue on your browser, possibly an ISP issue if your not in North America. I've sent another email, which would be the better way to sort this out, since I don't use this thread for technical support or general discussion.

Touch base with you soon!

I've recently returned to Middle Earth and I am looking for a new kin to join. I have 10 toons- have a bit of an alt problem lol, but none at the new level cap. I saw you also have a SWTOR group, what server are they on? Nvm, I see now, Ebon hawk. I will submit an app on your website today.

Sent in application 2 days ago have not gotten confirmaton yet. The name it is under is fimihael
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000027615c/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bamatram View Post
    Sent in application 2 days ago have not gotten confirmation yet. The name it is under is fimihael
    If you hadn't already received a confirmation email, it may have landed in the spam email file, etc. Either way, using our website is the only normal way we respond to such questions. This is a recruiting thread only.

Still in the intro questline, but am interested in Sons of Numenor. Will fill out the application on the website.

Hi, just letting you know that my video card died, but will be back to LOTRas soon as I can.

Sons of Numenor's "October Surprise" 10/27/2011

Our YouTube Channel

Sons of Numenor's "Symphony of Light II" 9/22/2011

Sons of Numenor at Weatherstock 2010

Incredible group of players that I've been fortunate enough to be a part of since my recent return to LOTRO. Applications from interested, mature and generally awesome individuals are strongly recommended.
    "Play hard, play fair and show some class."
    [[ www.theamazonbasin.com ]]

Forward for the free peoples!

A bump for fellow adventurers
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001dd81c/signature.png]Elistirne[/charsig]

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ean-Race/page3

i think i found my answer. I will look you guys up. are you on crickhollow?

I can't find you guys in crickhollow

We're on Landroval hence posting on the Landroval forums.
    [size=3][font=papyrus][color=#00FF99]Tessariel Aerlinn of Landroval[/color]
    [color=#33CC99]Elven Minstrel of Rivendell[/color]
    [url=http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/portal/]Member of Sons of Numenor[/url][/size][/font]

The Analects and Collected Journals of Benjimir
    and a
    History of Deeds and Contributions
    of the
    Thursby Family
    During the Late War of the Ring.

As compiled by
    Tenifalas Thursby.
    F.A. 107
    To begin, I wish to establish my voice in its place among the chorus within this volume. I was named Tenifalas by my mother, the eldest and to my knowledge sole male heir of the late Benjimir of Belfalas. This work contains my fathers assorted journals and notes, spanning from his period of service to the Prince, through the late War of the Ring. In addition, it compiles stories from those with whom my father served in fellowship and arms during those times. Where multiple accounts of given events exist, a narrative is presented to convey the details.

Early in my distant kins time among the Numenorean colonists in Middle-Earth, the sire name of Thursby was taken, to honor the first family with whom our blood mixed. The Thursby line, being a family of craft and trade since before the fall of Numenor, never held deed or title. Rather, its reputation was built on the renown of vessels built by our kin and the wealth earned in commerce with Middle-Earth. The time of the Lost Isle and forefathers of the Thursby family line are not subject of this volume. Yet, both bear direct influence in its rise in Middle-Earth and thus to the command which sent my father to Eriador and war.

“Eriador was in every way a provincial land. The people simple. Their ways predictable. And this you could surmise traveling at a gallop from the Brandywine to the Isen without dismounting. Yet behind every tree, in every pub, hints of shadow and danger leapt out to confront you.”
    --Benjimir of Belfalas
    Foul Humors

S
    taddle was an unassuming village tucked in a nook between Combe and Bree. Home to Bree-Hobbit and man alike, it was also on the edge of the far Chetwood. Some manner of supply could be had for hunting and fishing. It was here that Benjimir was seeking a bit of local wisdom in the catching of fish from a women known for her keep of tackle and bait.

“I do not have any of the bait you are asking for, though I also haven't heard of many of these fish you are asking about. You truly are not from Breeland then.” Joy Bloomer told Benjimir as he browsed the racks of drying fish and boxes of bait.

He smiled, not looking away from the goods and gear. “No, I have been traveling for some time. My family has interests in many places, this is one of them. And the fish I grew-up catching, I don't suppose are common to local waters.” She smiled warmly, pleased to have one with a keen interest in her trade.

The sound of raised voices quickly erased the good humor. A pair of men, clad in rough leather gear, mounted on unkept steeds were laughing as they rode away from a Hobbit merchant. The Hobbit was shaking a fist at the men, cackling as they clutched bags of goods. The riders continued through the village square and up the northern hill leading to the town of Combe. The other merchants avoided matching eyes with them, or drawing attention to themselves. Joy read the stern expression on Benjimir's face.

“They too are also new to Breeland. They have been coming in growing numbers for some time now.” she said.

“Where away?” Benjimir asked, gathering a few items and drew coins from his satchel.

“Up the Greenway. Since here on a year or so. They camp out in the Chetwood, amongst the ruins along the eastern road. Pretty much anyplace they choose. Its been only this past spring they've ventured into town. They paid at first, now they simply say to put it on their boss' account.” She nodded in thanks for the coin Benjimir offered.

“And does their boss pay?” he asked her, understanding the wry look the woman gave in response.

“I see.” He patted the side of his leg, and the grey horse, watering itself at the nearby walked to his side. Benjimir nodded towards the northern road out of the square. “Combe, up the road a bit?” Benjimir asked, mounting the horse.

Joy nodded, “Aye.” Benjimir spurred his mount, and rode north along the road towards the village of Combe.

Come and cope with change with us! Don't forget to follow us on Google+ also!

T-minus 21 days until the Gaffer's Court! Hope many come to join us for a fun night with Gaffer Gamgee!
    [size=3][font=papyrus][color=#00FF99]Tessariel Aerlinn of Landroval[/color]
    [color=#33CC99]Elven Minstrel of Rivendell[/color]
    [url=http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/portal/]Member of Sons of Numenor[/url][/size][/font]

Just so you know, actually the link http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/ is answering with :

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.sonsofnumenor.com.

Tried with Aurora from Firefox, IE. (This page can’t be displayed)

i can log in any site but yours
    [COLOR=#cc6699][B][IMG]http://www.zoopsie.com/download/forum/Anceaneforum.jpg[/IMG][/B][/COLOR][INDENT=3][COLOR=#cc6699][B]Anceane, Moranae, Lauraella, Ashannae, and some others[/B][/COLOR][/INDENT]

Sorry about that, I have the server rebooting, should be up in a few minutes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast