We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: my.lotro.com Help for Kinships

Quote Originally Posted by Duwis View Post
    Fixed; enjoy.
    You're awesome. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingeman View Post
    Yes, I have been trying to change mine for a couple of hours this morning, in different browsers and with various file formats, and my kinship still just has a black box for an avatar. Finally came here to search for help, but I can't find any fixes, so I assume that this is still a problem?
    My kin still has this issue as well, the crop tool never shows up for us to crop the image so we end up with a black box.
    R.I.P. Big E

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    My kin still has this issue as well, the crop tool never shows up for us to crop the image so we end up with a black box.
    This has been broken for...forever (in my.lotro terms). Can we just get some sort of "we're working on it" or "we are ignoring that for now" ?
    [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

My kinship Rhass Ambar is a small one, just 3 friends.

None of my friends show up in the kinship log at all, and most of my toons don't either.

Can this be fixed?

Also, I am totally unable to upload a kinship avatar. I am asked to crop the image but there is no crop tool showing up, and all I end up with is black images.

Be nice if this were also fixed.

Thanks.

http://my.lotro.com/guild-867787361375842309/

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    At the moment the calendar is simply a calendar. You can post notices and events. There is no larger function. Though adding something like a raid calendar with signups might be something to consider in a future update.

The calendar permissions are also a great idea.

We have some really exciting plans for my.lotro.com! What you're looking at right now is really just the tip of the iceberg.
    Given that you made this statement over 2 years ago, did y'all ever implement things like calendar permissions?

And how do you get them? My kin leader isn't particularly knowledgeable about this stuff, and as an officer, I offered to handle it, but he doesn't know how to go about setting permissions in any way...

The Swords of Truth, on Crickhollow server, kinship page has not updated since the release of the Isengard beta. Is there anything you can do to fix this.. I put in a support ticket, but it has not been fixed.
    thanks, Otaktay

Kibil-dum Kinship on Laurelin.
    I did me a right fancy sigil for me clan and found to me dismay that the damned thing wouldnt sit right over the door. Any help or advice would be welcome here. Seem to be havin the same problem as the rest of you folks.

I can't reach the kinship page of my migrated kin "Die Altvorderen" on server Maiar. It seams that causes all the problems with the error not viewing character details of chars in this kin.

I'm having the exact same cropping/adjusting problem for avatar and thumbnail images for my kinship (The Last Battalion on Riddermark). ;-;

The kinship log in our kinship has never worked. Always displays "Error: The page you are looking for was not found."

Has been like this since the kinship was created a year ago. Does anyone log work correctly?

Unhappy Re: my.lotro.com Help for Kinships

Quote Originally Posted by Carlborn View Post
    The kinship log in our kinship has never worked. Always displays "Error: The page you are looking for was not found."
    My Kinship will not be displayed

http://my.lotro.com/guild-874542754410209598/

Quote Originally Posted by Carlborn View Post

Has been like this since the kinship was created a year ago. Does anyone log work correctly?
    No. The Kinship Log page has never worked for us either. Same error. What's also frustrating is that even the Kinship Log Widget on the main page, it shows the data from my character, but no other characters in the Kinship. Add to that that you can't even upload an image for the Kinship Page and you feel the amount of support this area of the site gets.

The Kinship Page features and function really need some Community Site Love. But there is so much else broken (my.lotro.com data feeds, lotteries, having to click twice on forum links due to not passing login info, etc.), I really just don't see this getting fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanlie View Post
    My Kinship will not be displayed

http://my.lotro.com/guild-874542754410209598/
    Same here , PLEASE fix it !

Thanks

Don't know if it's just me or everyone in my kin (haven't asked) but I can't get to my kinship page.

First it just stands loading for a while, then I get some message about "redirecting", not sure how to translate, but here's kinda what it says

Status for redirect

The URL redirected to http://my.lotro.com/guild-871728010366432470/ . To go to the page, click the link
    Get similar messages in IE and FF (Using Opera) And the link above does not work.

I can however reach the kin-site if I'm not logged in via leaderboars --> kin mates character -->kin link

Kinship page don't work for me either. Nor the Tribe and I'm leader of both. (I don't know if the Tribes got pages, since Kinship page doesn't work. But Tribe name does not appear in the leader board for appropriate creep.)
    All I get is an error page.

Hi,

Is there a way to delete characters from our kinship roster in my.lotro? There seems to be a couple of characters that are not part of our kinship anymore. This also affects our kinships webpage, ´cos Guildlaunch have an automated import tool. And that tool takes all info from my.lotro. Or do I have to ask a help from gamemaster in in-game??

It is really annoying thing, that those characters stays in our roster forever and ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Ranaceleb View Post
    Is there a way to delete characters from our kinship roster in my.lotro?
    I have this same issue. It seems like characters that players simply abandon never get updated as not belonging to my Kin.

My Kin lists 500+ characters when there are only 200 or so in the actual in-game kin listings. If a character leaves the kin but continues to be active they get removed properly. If a character just stops logging in, even if they are expelled from the kin using the in-game commands, they are never removed from the my.lotro.com kinship list.

Very frustrating.

Hi,

I am experiencing similar issues accessing my kins page (dead link). This also applies when I click "Admin." My Kin is Lost Alliance on the Vilya Server. Thank you!

Kinship Avatar

Plus, of course, the continuing saga of not being able to upload a custom kinship avatar, as discussed elsewhere. It's a bit of a pity 'cos it's so nice to have your own picture. A small thing I know; but still. Cheers!

I am still looking for help regarding my kinship MYTH on Snowbourn, our page does not exist since always have /dead link/

We are a very large kinship and I would greatly appreciate any help. Can you please add to my.lotro ? We are missing on list of kinships

thank you in advance
    Last edited by Markorn; Nov 23 2011 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerfinon View Post
    I have this same issue. It seems like characters that players simply abandon never get updated as not belonging to my Kin.

My Kin lists 500+ characters when there are only 200 or so in the actual in-game kin listings. If a character leaves the kin but continues to be active they get removed properly. If a character just stops logging in, even if they are expelled from the kin using the in-game commands, they are never removed from the my.lotro.com kinship list.

Very frustrating.

I can also use some assistance with this. I took over a kin recently that had members that hadn't logged in, in more than 500 days. I kicked them and they are still showing as part of the kin in the roster here, and because of the import feature from here to guildlaunch, I cannot remove them. I have deleted them all manually from Guildlaunch but it just adds them back in the next time I import. Please help

http://my.lotro.com/guild-865254087149846407/

If you would be good enough to fix my kinship too i would be awefully grateful
    House Hydra
    Laurelin

It would to see our kin and maybe even some of our members -

our link should be
    my.lotro.com/guild-872572427803910471/ i think
    Last edited by NinjaGranny; Feb 21 2012 at 08:41 PM.

Bump

Please say something
    even if its we aren't ever going to fix my lotro
    - so we can go and write something to do it instead , its the limbo thats annoying

Can you please fix our kinship page?

The Guardians of Middle Earth
    Evernight

Thanks in advance!

our kin has the same problem as many others here. players who left the game are never removed form the roster, even when removed from the kinship in-game.
    for this forum feature to be usefull it really should be updated better.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast